Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! (43826 Views)

Call "Rotecch 77" Today For Your Best Mechanical Services (plumbing Installation / Call "Rotecch 77"for your building construction/ mordern house finishings / For Your Electrical & Plumbing Installation Services(Email or Call Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God Its friday. Call us today
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 5:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Lovely week ahead
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Happy Easter in advance
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is to inform all the nairalander that I lost my Mtn line this weekend. I can only be reached through my glo line 08051750560. my bbm, whatsapp won't be available pending the time I will retrieve my sim. Thanks
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by glowithdan(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Are you a builder with an eye for quality and competitiveness in pricing? Then, call Emchio Nigeria today and check our price list for plumbing& Sanitary materials.

Our products and services needs no special introduction, because we are the best in what we do.

Call 07087638733 today!!

1 Like

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
glowithdan:
Are you a builder with an eye for quality and competitiveness in pricing? Then, call Emchio Nigeria today and check our price list for plumbing& Sanitary materials.

Our products and services needs no special introduction, because we are the best in what we do.

Call 07087638733 today!!

Noted. happy weekend to all nairalander
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
Line retrieved. My new pin is 24ED26C9.

Whatsap is also available 08033643191.

Happy sunday to you all

Thanks
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
Call us today.....
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
New site

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 10:25am On May 31, 2015
Happy sunday!!!!
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lighting pipe work in progress

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Progress report

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Call us today
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Work progress

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mounting of db

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
cool
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by glowithdan(m): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2015
glowithdan:

Call 07087638733 today!!
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
glowithdan:
glowithdan:

Call 07087638733 today!!

Noted
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
cool
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Pulling of cables commence

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by wanaj0: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2015
topsy23:

The switch is schneider NEO series. The price of 1-gang 2 way is 1,300. It is the most expensive product of schneider. I can mail you the price list if you need it

This is what I was looking for.
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
wanaj0:

This is what I was looking for.

Yes I know what you are talking about. I have talked to my guy that he should help me llok for it. But ttey ve nice brand like ultimate and S_series also
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
!
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by wanaj0: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2015
topsy23:

Yes I know what you are talking about. I have talked to my guy that he should help me llok for it. But ttey ve nice brand like ultimate and S_series also

Thanks. Let me know what you find out.
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Call us today
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
We are here to serve you better
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
!
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Call us today
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by peaceland(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
topsy23:
Call us today
Sir,
Please what is the difference between a : 1 Gang 1 Way switch & a 1 Gang 2 way switch.
Thanks
Modified: I guess the gang refers to how many buttons on the switch e.g 1-3 that can be pressed. it can either go up or down so not sure what 1 way or 2 way is (assuming I am right with my understanding of gang sir)
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by topsy23: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
peaceland:

Sir,
Please what is the difference between a : 1 Gang 1 Way switch & a 1 Gang 2 way switch.
Thanks
Modified: I guess the gang refers to how many buttons on the switch e.g 1-3 that can be pressed. it can either go up or down so not sure what 1 way or 2 way is (assuming I am right with my understanding of gang sir)

1-gang' refers to number of switches on the plate
'1Way' means it is just on/off
'2way' means there is the ability to have another switch connected to the same light, as in staircase, like the provision we have on your project. You will notice that we have made provision for a switch at the bed side which means u can switch off/on the bedroom light when you are in bed rather than going to the entrance door to switch off/on light. That is the 2-way switch.

What we provided is 2-gang 2-way switch which means one gang is controlling center light and the other controlling wall bracket light.

We have dimmer switch as well which we normally use for chandelier and dining light.

List of different switches:
1-gang 1-way(means one button and u can only switch it on/off in one location

1-gang 2-way(means one button and u can switch it on/off in 2 different locations but there is what will called COMMON(engineering terms) but technicians normally call it traveller. The 2 switches must be connected together with traveller.

2-gang 1-way(means two buttons and u can only switch it on/off in one location.

2-gang 2-way(means two button and u can only switch it on/off in two different locations

3-gang 1-way(means three button and u can only switch it on/off in one location

I will upload pictures later

1 Like

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! by peaceland(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) / Construction Management Information System Course And Certification / Property FOR SALE and Apartment FOR RENT in Lagos, Nigeria (THIS WEEK'S UPDATES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.