Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,240 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife (33417 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Ejine(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BodyKiss(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Seun and his mods, you guys are prik for deleting my post.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ayatullah: @ndu chuks, you are a disgrace to humanity, from your name and those criminals'names it is very clear you are tribesmen. May Allah save Nigeria from heartless igbos like you who worships money alone and alone. Shame on you and your tribesmen.

ndu chuks was just being sarcastic, muka ji dadin da grin
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Navalsadiq(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
ilugunboy: ...and to all those Iboz that have been silently praying that the kidnappers are Yoruba guys so that they can feast on it.....sorry to disappoint you, it's still your brothers (usual culprits) that have taking kidnapping to a whole new commercial level.
.haba!inyamiri(igbo) don suffer for una hand.but at least na wetin dem learn from their fore fathers during slave trade.ibo kwenu
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Angel778(f): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
amosy007:

u forgot igbos are everywhere? Industrious sons of biafra
Industrous kidnappers! hahahaha!

4 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Angel778(f): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
amosy007:

u forgot igbos are everywhere? Industrious sons of biafra
Industrious kidnappers! hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Navalsadiq(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Osiris.211:
Imagine ibo ediots kidnapping wife of speaker in south west?

.perharps they must have heared her ashobi is worth a fortune.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
geeez:

Just imagine

Lone Yoruba Palmwine Tapper Nabs Six Igbo Kidnappers ... Scares them with a gourd

LMAO grin So much for ibo bravery.

This is the real headline right there. LWKMD grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by dowjones(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
but really, how do these guys get caught after pulling a stunt like that? is it that hard to stay anonymous? what happened to vps, call spoofing , network cloaking and anti tracking gadgets sold cheap online . its high time the professionals took over .
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by sunnysunny69(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Not good .

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Sheguama: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: one thing for sure, ' u can't exceed your capabilities'. How do i expect u to undstnd a thing called intelligence? How can i expect u not to be lost in words? How will i expect a slow-dog like u to take up an argument of facts?
Pls do d followin to increase your intelligency level,
1. I knw if i ask u to study, it'll be waste of time since your eyes don dey alaba. And i knw u love ritual and the get-rich-quick syndrome will let u do ds: buy a dictionary(the first edition of oxford will do, gettin a most recent edition will be too much of a talk for your pentium 0.5 brain to assimilate), tear the pages and eat up. Eat five leaves of the dic after meal

2. kill yourself. Save the word the possibility of infesting her with your stupidity!

Bros over-harsh dey worry u o. Shuo!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hysterical!! grin

I can't believe Mr.chippychappy has been quiet thus far.. shocked
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Viewing this topic: wolex200(m), Worthyisthelamb, D sage, Julesbloom, torhuke(m), Bozz, PrinceDudu(m), Bosuntop, sherry lo, BlueMurder(m), unix4real1(m), Master_1(m), lee007(m), amicdan(m), jide4lagos(m), Kaysalas, Tru_lie(m), AjCityOne, austynix(m), smartchoice, nusirat, dopeJemi(m), unipol(m), sunnysunny69, dayokanu(m), [size=14pt]Mr.chippychappy(m)[/size], politician(m), soronzo, searay(m), vxtr(m), Deryorlaw , isuomo, hurricaneChris(m), airmark(m), njazra(m), Femmymata2, paddymo, logica(m), ilugunboy(m), lagosboy86, Sheguama, netotse(m), Dumdum217(m), akagaba(f), Gjamosky, Akpu.Nku, Dudu_Negro, shymexx(m), uchejossy7, twinz(m), wurdz, mitwitdot, KENESAGA, Belmot(m), Picomon(m) and 75 guest(s)

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Chippychappy!!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by 2mch(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: Hysterical!! grin

I can't believe Mr.chippychappy has been quiet thus far.. shocked
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Chippychappy!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even "Akpu.nku" (a new name) made a weak attempt and ran away.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by AkpuNku2: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
2mch:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even "Akpu.nku" (a new name) made a weak attempt and ran away.

Says who, who is a new NAME or who ran away ?, mind your tongue or i will cut it off

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by nduchucks: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ayatullah: @ndu chuks, you are a disgrace to humanity, from your name and those criminals'names it is very clear you are tribesmen. May Allah save Nigeria from heartless igbos like you who worships money alone and alone. Shame on you and your tribesmen.

ibu onye JJC
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by 2mch(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Says who, who is a new NAME or who ran away ?, mind your tongue or i will cut it off

With what? Akpu? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Damn! This thread. grin grin grin grin cheesy

This is the perfect thread the warriors have been patiently waiting for on both sides. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by AkpuNku2: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
2mch:

With what? Akpu? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Damn! This thread. grin grin grin grin cheesy

This is the perfect thread the warriors have been patiently waiting for on both sides. grin grin grin cheesy

Not with Akpu but with OTU NNE GI

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shameful! I hope they get life sentence.

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by mkoabiola: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Who killed CYNTHIA??
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by whitecat007: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Justice done! My people are hot on ibos heels cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by sherrylo: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hey naija don finish! Na so this thing be for real life?
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nigeria we are one, Igbo, yoruba, hausa. na Nigerians we be, abi we no bebrothers again??

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Syenite(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Mennnn these boys fall my hands big time.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by igboboy1(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2012
all i wan know be say - did maga pay? Bia chukwudi did the osun politician drop some ego before dem catch u?

they all look Yoruba to me sha, anybody can claim name nowadays, however chibuike amaechi is also known as rotimi..

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ektbear: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2012
dahonestboss: Nigeria we are one, Igbo, yoruba, hausa. na Nigerians we be, abi we no bebrothers again??

grin grin grin

Relax bros, we are just having innocent fun here grin
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by getukudo(m): 12:15am On Oct 17, 2012
Pathetic!! Everything is tribalistic here. Smh...undecided
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Abbott(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2012
idupaul: And here I was thinking this Kidnap must have been organised by disgruntled SW boys .. People of Igbo extraction need to get their act together you guys are definitely a thorn in the worlds flesh as it stands now .. And pls I am not a tribalist

Clown! So, what are you if not a tribalist? An ethnicist? cheesy
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by deloon(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2012
I'm Igbo and proud! All you haters can stick it in an ant hill!! tongue.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Tropilo(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2012
dayokanu: Igbo kwezeonu

I thought this man is a grown up!

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ikennahill: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2012
ndu_chucks: Those boys look like unemployed graduates and victims of marginalization at the hands of leaders such as Osun speaker. They need to be rehabilitated without spending a single day in jail.
TUFIAKWA!!!!!!
WE WILL NOT DANCE AROUND SIN.THEY LOOK WELL FED AND ARE CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ikennahill: 2:44am On Oct 17, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

as far as am concern, make thunder destroy your mama toto dia

WHEN SMALL KID TALK,U WILL KNOW,GROW UP.INSTEAD OF CONDEMING CRIME SOME FOOLS ARE CELEBRATING THAT THE NAMES AS PUBLISHED ARE NOT YORUBA NAME,WHO KNOW THE REAL NAME OF THOSE PEOPLE?? IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT MEANS OF CLEAR IDENTIFICATION ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.HAVING SAID THAT,LET US KNOW THAT IT TAKES AND INSIDER JOB FOR THEM TO KIDNAPP THE SPEAKER WIFE,SO SOME REAL YORUBA PEOPLE PROBABLY CLOSE TO THE FAMILY MIGHT STILL BE INVOLVED BECAUSE THE HOME RAT ALWAYS TELL THE BUSH RAT WHERE THEY HIDE FISH.SO IT IS A VICIOUS CIRCLE WE MUST STOP BY BEEN VIGILANT.aS PER CHASING IBOS OUT OF SOUTH WEST,ETC THE PRAYER OF EVERY IBO MAN IS THE ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA.IF JONATHAN MAKE SPEECH TODAY ALLOWING BIAFRA BE,I AM SURE IBOS WILL ALL LEAVE IN DROVES IMMEDIATELY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / Who Wants Our President Dead? / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.