Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? (796 Views)

How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account That I Can Operate In Naija / Is There Any Account That Can Operate In Both Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by fittty(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
Anyone knows how I can own a paypal account and how to go about withdaring money from it in nigeria? I'll be using my blackberry device as it has UK IP adress. Most blackberry devices use uk ip adress. Anyone with useful infor should pls drop it. Thankss
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by tonym1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
You can only own a paypal account if you have a UK bank account, I know here in Nigeria some companies offer that service but am not sure how reliable they are.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by fittty(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Which companies are they. I'll like to give it a trial

tony_m1: You can only own a paypal account if you have a UK bank account, I know here in Nigeria some companies offer that service but am not sure how reliable they are.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by nwaogbo4(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
You can open
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by nwaogbo4(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
remember to change ur address and phone number.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by legalwealth(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
nwaogbo4: if u need paypal account u can hide ur ip to create it visut www.sneakme.net then enter paypal.com in the box below and signup

Don't try that as you are bout burning your finger.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by legalwealth(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
fittty: Anyone knows how I can own a paypal account and how to go about withdaring money from it in nigeria? I'll be using my blackberry device as it has UK IP adress. Most blackberry devices use uk ip adress. Anyone with useful infor should pls drop it. Thankss

Don't make do with Europen PayPal account but make do with that of USA and non european countries because of verification and other issues.

More,you cannot use your blackerry UK IP because it is a shared IP used by many people as operating PayPal from Nigeria requires dedicated IP in term of VPN which no one in the world will share with you.OK?
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by legalwealth(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
tony_m1: You can only own a paypal account if you have a UK bank account, I know here in Nigeria some companies offer that service but am not sure how reliable they are.

You are right but one has to be careful while selecting company that you will hire to provide you with it.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by fittty(m): 3:23am On Oct 17, 2012
legalwealth:

Don't make do with Europen PayPal account but make do with that of USA and non european countries because of verification and other issues.

More,you cannot use your blackerry UK IP because it is a shared IP used by many people as operating PayPal from Nigeria requires dedicated IP in term of VPN which no one in the world will share with you.OK?

so how do i go about getting a us paypal account and how do i withdraw or fund the account? which reliable company do u recommend and what are their procedures
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by ogedanny: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Paypal does not accept Nigeria so pls forget anything ip or proxy server: may be u hv nt lost huge money before. However, there is one reliable company that you can use to accept payment in nigeria even if t u dnt have a paypal act. I will be sharing a review on my blog today as an answer your questn.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by legalwealth(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2012
ogedanny: Paypal does not accept Nigeria so pls forget anything ip or proxy server: may be u hv nt lost huge money before. However, there is one reliable company that you can use to accept payment in nigeria even if t u dnt have a paypal act. I will be sharing a review on my blog today as an answer your questn.

No need for longing things.
The site is onlinenaira.com but there is nothing like having your own so as to have control as they are in control.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Operate A Paypal Account? by legalwealth(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2012
Read Here Are 4 Amazing Secrets Of What People Are Missing Without PayPal at

https://www.nairaland.com/1064102/here-4-amazing-secrets-what and

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian here

https://www.nairaland.com/1060150/how-own-verified-functional-paypal

OR as well read up
www.nairaland.com/1040559/anyone-open-verified-paypal-account where I answered and posted alot about PayPal.

You will be amazed and your problem of PayPal will be solved.

Just try to scroll through and read the threads.
Best of luck...

(1) (Reply)

Huggies Diapers From USA / The Easiest Way To Start A Business Online From Home! / Hiden Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.