Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) (13552 Views)

Whats Your Best TV Series Of 2012 / Top 10 Nollywood Movies Of 2012 / *~Ijebabe Voted TV/Movies Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
courage89: How i wish we can passionately talk about Nigerian movies in these manners

Wrong wish. I wish the govt and the wealthy elite could invest in the film making industry to make better films. Proper acting schools and movie producing courses.

Then, we will have better Nigerian movies and more promotion of the movies
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by 360zibah: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART

Really? They should give me a break, they have milked the very dry and tired storyline to naught already

1 Like

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by GidiMovies(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Available ON BLOG NOW!!!
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by courage89(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wrong wish. I wish the govt and the wealthy elite could invest in the film making industry to make better films. Proper acting schools and movie producing courses.

Agreed...people will not continue to support inferior products out of sentiment.

I think by now, the economic, social and financial incentive of promoting this industry should be glaring to our government and elites. So, why are they not investing?
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by obi123: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
it will be Lincoln and Hobbit for me ,Daniel Day Lewis is a very serious actor, i absolutely loved lord of the rings so looking forward to Hobbit
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by larride(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
What about EXPENDABLES 2

1 Like

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Reference(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
Should be Django Unchained. Quentin Tarantino has never failed me. That's why I will wait for Kill Bill III however long it takes. GI Joe: Retaliation sometime next year should be better than the first installment.
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by passionate88: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tony Spike: By the way, Skyfall should hit the cinemas by Saturday in the UK, and perhaps, the US. As for Nigeria cinemas, I'm not sure when it's gonna hit the big screen, but the wait will surely be worth it. I'm very excited about The Hobbit actually.
If it hits us cinemas anyday, it must surely b on d internet.. (torrents)
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by drealnamdy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
grin grin
How about osuofiason season 1.....it also promises to be awesom
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hobbit all the way. If u have read the book, then u will know that u have a great movie at hand
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by vanstanzy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Logicboy03:

Good saying. But until then, we have to make do with these dull Nollywood directors, actors, actresses etc. Nollywood films are just a pure waste of money, wouldn't dream of buying any.
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by suxes2005(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
There are some epic movies produced by Nigerians so don't write them out yet!

I'm waiting every Friday to DL the latest NIKITA SEASON 3 as it comes out.

Anyone here yet to see 24 should go watch that epic film. still a Jack Bauer fan always

Sheyi
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by drnoel: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
but its not complete if u don´t add Cloud Atlas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKteFBRL_w
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by shocks(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Been looking forward to Hobbit. I hope visual excellence in the LOTR instalments will replicate itself.

The synopsis of Skyfall is rather captivating. The Bond story is getting tighter by the day. The part about the Pierce Brosnan smile made me laugh. Ironically, Craig comes the closest to Ian Flemings description of James Bond in the original Bond Novels. But then, novels and movies don't always have to mix do they?

I think I just found two good reasons to hit the cinemas

1 Like

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by AfroBlue(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Back From the Future
Robert Zemeckis Returns to Live Action Movies With ‘Flight’

Denzel Washington as an airline pilot with a dark secret in Robert Zemeckis’s new film, “Flight.”

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by vislabraye(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Expendables 2 is the one I would love to watch.
Does any one know how to download movies without using torrents?
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Tos87(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
can't wait Ţ☹•◦ see Hobbi ãпԃ Skyfall kiss kiss
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by AfroBlue(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Homar(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
See enugu,lasgidi,abuja,ph,etc commenting on how them go watch the movie . And am here in this wretched imo waiting for them to pirate the film on dvd make i watch am . No cinema for this state . If only i had ctl !
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by God2man(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tony Spike: LINCOLN

Lincoln is the autobiographical movie of the famous American president, Abraham Lincoln directed by Stephen Spielberg. The movie promises to explore the life and times of the great man and will be released on November 16th. It is gonna be the bomb!!!

According to Spielberg, Doris Kearns Goodwin's entire book about Lincoln's presidency is "much too big" for a film, and said that the film will focus on the last few months of Lincoln's life, the ending of slavery and the Union victory in the Civil War. Spielberg said that "what permanently ended slavery was the very close vote in the House of Representatives over the Thirteenth Amendment – that story I'm excited to tell." Spielberg plans to show "Lincoln at work, not just Lincoln standing around posing for the history books...arguably the greatest working President in American history doing some of the greatest work for the world. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_%282012_film%29

The movie Trailer is shown below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVuqYkI2jQ
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
vislabraye: Expendables 2 is the one I would love to watch.
Does any one know how to download movies without using torrents?
dude...if everybody is downloading for free, how will the industry grow? pls go to the cinemas to watch it jare and stop being a nigerian for once.
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by dljbd1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
as long as I av my supernatural, big bang theory, two and half men, walking dead,...etc...am ok!
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Reference(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Afro_Blue:

Just watched the trailer. Looks okay. Lucy Liu is back and boy can she kick a.s.s. Also glanced at Bruce Willis latest Die hard instalment. Sure hope it'll be the last. Age is telling.
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
LES MISERABLES

I don't have a link to the trailer but it seems like an awesome movie.

1 Like

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Ignatio(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
Red dawn is a remake. The first one was dry. I hope this one beats it.
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by kpolli(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
Is this list a joke?
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by TonySpike: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hello guys, it seems the original title of this thread was modified by the moderator. This thread is dedicated to the exciting movies scheduled to be released between October and December, 2012. I only needed to see the comments before I discovered the original thread title was modified.
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by muffins99(f): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Cori_corde: LES MISERABLES

I don't have a link to the trailer but it seems like an awesome movie.

There's a trailer on youtube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk5UStefYmE.
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by kannymoore(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
Reference: Should be Django Unchained. Quentin Tarantino has never failed me. That's why I will wait for Kill Bill III however long it takes. GI Joe: Retaliation sometime next year should be better than the first installment.

Ngwannu! Which Bill u wan make dem kill again?? Abi dem nefa kill am finish for Volume ii??!

1 Like

Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by stevenson007: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls where can I down load skyfall?
Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2012
To the person that Posted the trailer/picture of twilight, Sorry to break it to you but that series sucks! It literally

is for pre-teen girls and not for the population at large.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch / Jenifa's Diary Season 3 Full Episode / Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.