Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch (13570 Views)

HELP ANY Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / A Film With Indian And Nigerian Actors / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Ikengawo: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by aljharem(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
funny grin grin grin grin. Kudos
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Brimmie(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Ikengawo: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Imagine an amateur with a blackberry can make this, but upon all their funding Nollywood can't even hold a camera steady or have a storyline cry angry

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
alj harem: funny grin grin grin grin. Kudos
funny or scary? angry

That was a good job. Am highly impressed. cool

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
That is not a Blackberry torch camera. No 'Phone' camera can achieve Shallow depth of field YET.

As per the film, I watched just 1-2minutes of it before I stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Jensenelizz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lies..............................................................................................chei I no get job at all today oo,,,frm grand theft to nairaland,,I just dey here dey burn m......b.........................................................................................ada biko cum and give me a blowj0b..

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Texykool: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
I've done better with my Nokia Lumia 3310
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by tejpot(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Can I rent the video pls?
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Rapmaestro(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
ama go do mine with my nokia c2
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by vision2050: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Lifebender(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
And what do i have on my frontpage this days...the Mods are becoming per.verts undecided...
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by unmask: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Not even nokia n70....nah bb torch....yea right......and in other news I just installed opera mini on my nokia 1100

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Hiringu: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
not bad, but the resolution is too low.

here is a mini music video shot with a HTC Evo Shift cell phone by a Nairalander 3 years ago (just for fun though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IhKwHB2FN4

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by moscobabs(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
no bi dis guy featured in 'Get rich or die trial'with 50cent
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by freda506(f): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow shocked
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Pelummy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
scary

kudos to the writer
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by leggo: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
lies from the pit of hell.. of all phones a bb torch? if you named a high end nokia phone i would've believed bt bb torch?. lol..

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmm... That's Good Stuff
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by drered(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
moscobabs: no bi dis guy featured in 'Get rich or die trial' with 50cent

You say?
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by AdekunleSegun(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=15pt]wow....!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by FoxyFlow(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
If you have not watched it, please don't.

I can make what's better and I am not bluffing. The whole acting is just too amateurish.

But sha, you tried, you can do better angry

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by cumpaddre(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
#TeamBlackberryTorch!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by BB013(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Y is it that Nairaland is now filled with cheap lie.

Mods is it that u now lack credible front page news u now put irrelevant posts on Fb.

U see a future where Nairaland will end up being like myspace if Seun nd his so called Mods re not careful
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by madamoringo(f): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ikengawo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH_1FMJo_Lo

shocked shocked

You this small boy again? What should a 25 year old be doing at this time of his life?? Go and finish your education or get a job, okay?

The only thing you would have learned here is that the real originators of film acting and direction are on the WestSide, ya dig? grin grin This 8 minute mini-drama is >>> many, many nollywood thrash from the >>>> E as you can see! grin grin
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Superstar007(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nawaoh. So me wia du HD Video with my Nokia torch nkor, Op kum make I shw u the way
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by solowork: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hiring-u:
not bad, but the resolution is too low.

here is a mini music video shot with a HTC Evo Shift cell phone by a Nairalander 3 years ago (just for fun though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IhKwHB2FN4
I enjoyed the music. But rap the way you speak normally, you'll express yourself better without sounding corny.
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by solowork: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
That's a good movie, Blackberry or not. I don't believe it was shot with a BB though. The depth of field gave it away.
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by pinkshell(f): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP abeg I get Q oooo?
Y does d scared girl av her earpiece stuck to her ears truout d movie. Is it to distract her from her fears?

Cos if am scare d first tin I wld do is to lose d earpiece ooo.

2ndly d movie is nice, oly dat d lady's voiz sounded amateurish, don't no if am puttin it d rite way. But u try wella!
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by TonySpike: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ikengawo: Imagine an amateur with a blackberry can make this, but upon all their funding Nollywood can't even hold a camera steady or have a storyline cry angry

Favouritism is killing Nollypako. The same issue killing Nigeria in the name of mediocrity and "Na my person" syndrome! Again, there is too much quantity against quality!

By the way, here's a list of some great Hollywood movies to be released in 2014 with some stunning use of VFX! Please visit this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1550267/trailers-list-top-action-sci-fi
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by TonySpike: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
speedyboi: That is not a Blackberry torch camera. No 'Phone' camera can achieve Shallow depth of field YET.

As per the film, I watched just 1-2minutes of it before I stopped.

I'm not a cinematographer but the lightening effects and the zooming techniques applied in this video can never be the work of an amateur!
Re: Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch by Hiringu: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
solowork:
I enjoyed the music. But rap the way you speak normally, you'll express yourself better without sounding corny.

Bro. He speaks that way. We're based in Boston, and trust me, a Massachusetts influenced accent will make anyone sound very slightly corny. cheesy
See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmOTAgFvFxs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jenifa's Diary Season 3 Full Episode / Help, Where Can I Download 3gp Movies / Poor Gotv Picture Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.