Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. (2221 Views)

Do U Know Anybody That Has Invested In Zenitfunds / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by DualCore1: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
The site: intofarm.com

I have tumbled Google for just one bad review or experience about these guys but none (Except for the ones complaining that they no longer accept STP, that's not really a bad review). All I see is people posting evidence of their payments received via liberty reserve. Well one disturbing thing is that all the people posting earnings are the free mini farm people so earnings are terribly low...like 40 usd per month.

So my question, has anyone here invested in this site? I see a lot of people here with their intofarm referral links, however I am not looking for people who are "investing" with the free 10 USD they got when they registered... looking for reviews from people who have invested 400 USD upward. The 400 USD farm is the second highest level.
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
This post has been hidden too.
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by yeye4live(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Is it a HYIP sturf plss enlighten more about it
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by andyanders: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
I want t invest $400 to try them out but still very skeptical over the whole issue cos, Nigerians are too smart and you can be messed up. Until I see reasons to invest, I will still hold on. I have registered but will wait to get confirmation.
Unless Seun can can assure any investor.
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by Seun(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Why would I want to assure you of a scam? All HYIP programmes are scams. I've said so many times. I don't know how it got to the home page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by goldenval(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nairaland is still amuses me because this looks like a sponsored post. How can someone invest on a scam site?... Why would you invest on such a site and I wonder nairalnder is even promoting this at the front page. (Maybe that site is own by seun)
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by bigx(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
If HYIP's where real, poverty would be a thing of the past.
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested in Intofarm.com. Need Your Reviews And Experiences. by Seun(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
If the site was owned by me, it would be retarded of me to call it a scam. So it's equally retarded/moronic to claim the site is owned by me on any basis.

The thread was created by Dual Core and posted to the home page by semid4lyfe, and I will be having a very nasty conversation with semid4lyfe.

(1)

Zenith Bank Internet Banking Portal / How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! / Hydrated Lime For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.