Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! (2229 Views)

Hard Wood Charcoal Export Contract Available / Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed. / How To Earn Hard Currency Exporting Wood Charcoal,ginger,bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by lanre2009: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2013
I am planning to go into the exportation of HARDWOOD CHARCOAL very soon and i would like ideas from members here how i can check locally for the quality of the charcoal (as regards moisture content, ash content, etc) before i send them out for export. I would also like to know what pitfalls to avoid in this line of business.

Every idea/help would be highly appreciated.
Re: How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by Musyus(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2013
I know where you can get good and correct charcoal. So, for further enqiuiry, you can email me @ Phatyus79@gmail.com.
Re: How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by lanre2009: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ Musyus: thanks for your input, but the question is how can i test for the quality of the charcoal by myself.
Re: How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
lanre2009: I am planning to go into the exportation of HARDWOOD CHARCOAL very soon and i would like ideas from members here how i can check locally for the quality of the charcoal (as regards moisture content, ash content, etc) before i send them out for export. I would also like to know what pitfalls to avoid in this line of business.

Every idea/help would be highly appreciated.
ash content can be taken care of from physical inspection. Just make sure your charcoal is dark and hard, no ashes.
For water content, take a piece of the charcoal, put it in transparent cellophane then keep aside. After a day or so, go and look at the cellophane. Observe the condensed water quantity.

That's it.

Honestly, I suggest you try to control the process from the beginning-get your own labourers to produce for you. Then you can control the process, make more money and ensure specifications are met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by lanre2009: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
@blink182: thanks for the heads up. Any other suggestions....
Re: How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by didfy: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Someone is asking for help and people are giving email addresses.what is it to email in this topic?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" / How I Make Money Online With Recharge And Get Paid In 2019 / I Just Receive Alert Of 6,000,000.00 (six Million Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.