Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music (1006 Views)

Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / Fresh Music Moreke By X-tee Ft Ex-o / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by ijebabe: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am so loving X.O now.

Fresh from being crowned MTV Iggy’s Artist of the Week and coming off a U.S tour with E.M.E, X.O Senavoe continues on the trail to the release of his hugely anticipated tape “XPoint0″, with the debut of the music video for his first ever recording and fan-favorite, “Taxi Music

The “Taxi Music” video which doubles as the trailer for “XPoint0″, also highlights two important milestones in X.O‘s heritage and career so far – representing Nigeria at last year’s B.E.T Hip-Hop Cypher and Ghana at Channel O’s recent Happy Birthday Ghana Hip-Hopera – the first of its kind.

Directed by Isaac Awuah of R.G.B studios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txi1K8TRh94

Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by Mynd44: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2012
Hmmm. Nice but I will stick to MI and Ruggedman for now
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by ijebabe: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
They aren't in the same league with X.O
His sound is unique which is what I love about him. Anyone can do a ruggedman or M.I tongue
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by Mynd44: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2012
ijebabe: They aren't in the same league with X.O
His sound is unique which is what I love about him. Anyone can do a ruggedman or M.I tongue
Yeah right
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by ijebabe: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2012
Truth hurts dear smiley
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by Mynd44: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2012
ijebabe: Truth hurts dear smiley
whatever helps you sleep at night babe
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by ijebabe: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2012
Let the truth set you free. You'll be able to sleep soundly too smiley

What are your favourite M.I and ruggedman tracks? I'll check them out smiley
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by Mynd44: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2012
ijebabe: Let the truth set you free. You'll be able to sleep soundly too smiley

What are your favourite M.I and ruggedman tracks? I'll check them out smiley
check out "I am" by ruggedman.
Its on his first album
and for MI, Somebody wants to die na
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by ijebabe: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Lol!
O saw the video of their colabo with 2face. that's a nice track but want to see them individually with no other featuring artist.
Re: New Video By X.O Senavoe – Taxi Music by Mynd44: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2012
They are part of the three best rap acts on the sub-region. Mode 9 is the third. Too bad nigerian music is not too available for download

(1) (Reply)

Dr.sid And Girlfriend Sisi Osomo Got ENGAGED / Cleo Wants To Concentrate On Her Music Career. / Photos From Banky W’s Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.