Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation (8798 Views)

Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] / Buhari Expected Back From UK On Friday / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Expected Back In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2012
Baring a last minute change of plan, First Lady Patience Jonathan will this afternoon return to the country.

According to a source, Mrs Jonathan is expected back in Abuja around 2 p.m. after more than six week stay in Wiesbaden, Germany. She is believed to have undergone treatment for an undisclosed ailment at Horst Schmidt Klinik hospital.

Jonathan was last seen in public on August 28.But the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) last week showed a footage of the President’s visit to her in Germany.

The Presidency initially said the ailing Mrs Jonathan was in Germany to rest.

Yesterday, the First Lady it was gathered, was in high spirits and excited about her home coming.

According to one of the sources, she spoke to some Presidential aides on the telephone about her return.

Another said she sounded elated about her return as she cracked jokes with them.

It was gathered that a Presidential jet was dispatched last night to bring her back home.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/first-lady-expected-back-today/
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Callotti: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2012
SWEEEEEEEET MAMA!!!!!
Welcome DARLING. kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2012
The Presidency initially said the ailing Mrs Jonathan was in Germany to rest.

This is still the position of the presidency. or has it changed? when?
Bunch of Liars.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by antontech(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
I msis that woman.Thank God for healing her

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Abeg make GEJ declare public holiday joor! E no easy for pesin to sick 8 sickness and still dey alive.no be beans at all! grin

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by MadCow1: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
YAY!!

Welcome back Madam President.. I hope she is feeling better now..

I heard Turai was already thinking of returning to Aso Rock to take her place..

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: YAY!!

Welcome back Madam President.. I hope she is feeling better now..

I heard Turai was already thinking of returning to Aso Rock to take her place..

What do u mean by Madam President? She is the First lady and only known wife of the president and not the President.
The President is the Retardeen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by miteolu(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Hope she wont close the air space
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by acidtalk: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome back madam

After I saw the news I quickly put a call across to madam in Germany and this is what she had to say :

Acidtalk - Good morning your Excellency

Patience - Acidtalk, is that you?

Acidtalk - Yes your excellency. How are you doing today?

Patience - I am very joyful and strong. Have you heard?

Acidtalk - Heard what ma?

Patience - I am coming back to my country today.

Acidtalk - Oh! That's really great your excellency. That means you are much better.

Patience - Yes. Thank God my enemies didn't succeed.

Acidtalk - What do you mean your excellency.

Patience - They thought I will travel like that other madam and won't come back. But my God has shamed them.

Acidtalk - Yes madam. God has shamed them. But.....

Patience - Don't but anything, I am coming and will deliver a press conferencing.

Acidtalk - Press Conference you mean ma?

Patience - Anything! Na you sabi. At least God didn't make my position in Aso Rock vacant for anybody, especially that big eye ball minister.

Acidtalk - Madam, I have to go now I am running low on call credit so I will talk to you when you return.

Patience - Okay! Help me greet my fellow widows, all PDP umblerra card carrying members and the entire Nigerians citizen.

Acidtalk - Okay ma.

Patience - Bye!

32 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by 175(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2012
I am very happy to be back once again. The doctors and Nurses responded to the treatments very well as u can see. Satan and bad belle people has failed again. My husband try well well in my presence. E no easy! Together Nigeria will take us to greater heights. Thank You. . . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by mcevans1(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
"I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by fuckme: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome home our first lady, i love you so much...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
Aha! Finally our HOD in the department of 'gbagaun' is coming back.
Am so happy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by stepo707: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome home madam umblerra grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Lero15(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2012
I hope say dem don cure all d yamayama oyinbo grammar she dey blast! Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by regime: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome back in advance

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by inspirenet: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2012
Lero15: I hope say dem don cure all d yamayama oyinbo grammar she dey blast! Lol

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Maxymilliano(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2012
I'm sure it is the flood that invade the President mansion in Otuoke that forced her to break her holiday, as she need to be around to salvaged her prized possessions.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2012
Fingers Crossed. Hope the runway has been cleared of all "Trucks in Ditches" undecided

Welcome Back, Ma'am. cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by BBPREYEgarri: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2012
And how will this reduce the price of Intensive English textbook for Jss1 students in the market?
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by MadCow1: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2012
Demdem:

What do u mean by Madam President? She is the First lady and only known wife of the president and not the President.
The President is the Retardeen.

Bros.. She is the Presidents wife.. For area, when we wan introduce them na 'Oga & Madam President' we dey call them!

Shoo.. Ebi like say Oga Presido matter dey pain you pass as e dey pain CPC..

Your bad belle don pass the type wey imodium dey cure o!!

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2012
Madam welcome. Nigerians love you and have missed you greatly. Agu nwanyi k'ibu.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Demdem(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow:

Bros.. She is the Presidents wife.. For area, when we wan introduce them na 'Oga & Madam President' we dey call them!

Shoo.. Ebi like say Oga Presido matter dey pain you pass as e dey pain CPC..

Your bad belle don pass the type wey immodium dey cure o!!

Wettin concern me and CPC? Abi wettin concern CPC with patience coming home? abegii talk sense jare.
U talk say for ur area, no yawa its allowed but remember say NL no be ur area.
Anyway, its noted.
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Whobedatte(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Thank God she made it, chei* i don miss her Gbagaun!
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by Mojibola(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2012
no worries...another news go soon come out say she no dey come back again. Abeg..if she comes..good, if she no come...fine. na she and her husband sabi..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by killuminati(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2012
chiteny:

Bros you want to get banned for mentioning garri here abi? Ooops! I have said garri. Oops again!
ban ke? Are you new here? Or abi dem now tell you talk say we G-Unit crew don become staff for here? If na lie ask Seun shaGARRI grin

BTW, who wan bet, Madam P is not coming back anytime soon. Dem go still yarn us latest very soon just be patient, patience ain't coming, she will rest in peace for Germany undecided

sad #GarriDonCostFinish
Re: Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation by dridowu: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2012
Getting prepare for the press conference she would hold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Humiliates APC In Dala, Faggea, Kwale Lgs, Kano State (photos) / Faces Of The Beautiful Hostesses That Died In The Ethiopia Airline Crash / FG Requires $166bn To Meet Nigeria's Transport And Energy Needs – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.