Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Get The Sexy Back After Childbirth! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get The Sexy Back After Childbirth! (769 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / Women, Childbirth And Laziness / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Sexy Back After Childbirth! by fynejess: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2012
Hey mums, its that day dedicated to you on my blog.

Today, I want to talk about our bodies after childbirth…

Its hard enough keeping in shape before a baby let alone after one but its something we gotta do. Why, you ask? Because we have every right to look in the mirror and be able to say to ourselves, ‘ Damn, you look good’.

Won’t it feel nice to hear compliments daily telling you how great you look and the surprise on people’s faces when you tell them you are also a mum?

I don’t know if its stress, environment, culture, laziness or attitude that has caused most mothers in Nigeria to appear dowdy. I mean no disrespect, but the other day, I went to buy food stuff from the market which is some distance from my home and I saw my neighbour’s wife who has five kids strolling out with a bagful of stuff; and she was wearing a blouse, hair-net, a wrapper tied loosely around her waist and she completed the attire with a pair of bathroom slippers.

Being a mother is not a certificate to stop looking good. A man who is meant to cheat on his wife will but you will just be giving him much more reason to do so if you cannot keep yourself appealing.

Continue for more here [http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/10/mummys-wednesday-get-sexy-back.html]
Re: Get The Sexy Back After Childbirth! by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2012
Have u listened to flavour nabanias song ' ashawo',leme just summarise d song in a sentence,he said,d breast wey don fall don fall', abi u wan do surgery?just take heart hehehehehe
Re: Get The Sexy Back After Childbirth! by fynejess: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Kulyie, if the person no do surgery, at least make e package am well with all these nice-fitting sexy bras wey dem dey sell na.... e no beta pass to leave am make e dey dangle reach belle?

kulyie: Have u listened to flavour nabanias song ' ashawo',leme just summarise d song in a sentence,he said,d breast wey don fall don fall', abi u wan do surgery?just take heart hehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Total Lack Of Security On Mile2/berger Brigde. / Please Read / What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.