Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum (781 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by valdubem(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2013
Though mums are the loveliest people on earth, but there's this thing or should I say threat that you dislike most in your mum.

What I don't like in mine is that she talks too much and it tends to get on my nerves. Let's hear yours!
Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by Amigoz(f): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hate? Such a strong word.

I dislike when I call mum to say hey, and she tells me Mrs lagbaja and Mr Temedun is here why don't you greet them? Before I can say who? I'm hearing hello my daughter!!! Yikes . . . Nowadays I cut it off . . . Under the pretence of bad connection embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by beblessed(f): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hate is not associated with mothers...no matter what they do or say you will still love her. Even when they embarass u

1 Like

Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Am I supposed to say it in public?

1 Like

Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Brand_new: Am I supposed to say it in public?

Bros angry
Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by Pataki: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well well.....only a deluded guy will create this kind of topic.

No respect and love for your mother, definitely no respect and love for the female gender as well.

Woe betide the woman that falls into your trap as a wife assuming u don't like a rod being stuck into you from the back that is!

1 Like

Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by greatgod2012(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
I love everything about my mother.............though, she might have her inadequacies, we are all humans, i also have greater inadequacies.
God, pls, continue to bless and keep her for me, i cant afford to miss her now, shes an inestimable jewel.
Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by kelz3264: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
you never know what you have till you lose it!@topic wait until she is no more(dead) then u will know what am talking about(R.I.P mum)
Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 10, 2013
@op,u shouldn't hv created this,my mum is late,how I wish she is alive for me and her grandchildren even if she is so annoying.those things u called hate r d things one lv most about them!d poster dat wrote her mum call friends for her to greet,don't u no its with pride she does that?let mummies be jare! They r d best! I stay awake cos of my baby,forfeited a lot so I will giv d best to dem and tomoro,d will come to nairaland and write this rubbish!that means I failed as a mum and they too r failures!I hate cursing but op, u r soooo delusional.just because u wanna create topic and u came up wt this? Infact...
Re: What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum by valdubem(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw: @op,u shouldn't hv created this,my mum is late,how I wish she is alive for me and her grandchildren even if she is so annoying.those things u called hate r d things one lv most about them!d poster dat wrote her mum call friends for her to greet,don't u no its with pride she does that?let mummies be jare! They r d best! I stay awake cos of my baby,forfeited a lot so I will giv d best to dem and tomoro,d will come to nairaland and write this rubbish!that means I failed as a mum and they too r failures!I hate cursing but op, u r soooo delusional.just because u wanna create topic and u came up wt this? Infact...

Such an ode!

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Adversity: A Woman With A Terminal Illness / He Wants To Know If Self Serving One's Wife Is A Sin Or Not / Abia Police Uncovers Another Baby Factory, Rescue 19 Pregnant Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.