Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital (15657 Views)

Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State / Suicide Bomber Attacks Potiskum, Yobe / Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2012
I thought Damaturu is the capital of Yobe state, no?
Hmm this boko haram people no dey tire? Later them go condemn Aluu people, what a confused and wicked bunch.
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2012
everyday bad news.
can we have one full week without misfortune ?
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2012
franchizy: Islam is a religion of peace and have no hands in all this bombings and killings. Boko Haram are not muslims. We muslims dont shed blood. We are a religion of peace. I get angry when people keep accussing muslibombing or killings in the North. Majority of the culprits for these bombings and killings are christians who have nothing doing in the North. May Allah bless and help Nigeria
Wouldn't you agree its best to shut up and be thought a f00l than speak and remove all doubt?
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by bright007(f): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2012
The last time I checked,the number of virgins had been increased from 72 to 77....so I guess more muslims are getting interested in mohammed's(piss be unto him) virgin bonanza.....shakes my head for religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by eduson55(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2012
see your life.
at your age you still talk like a kid.
why cant you think up.
whether its done by them or not,why not give a word that can
discourage their act rather than pouring fuel into a burning flame
bright007: The last time I checked,the number of virgins had been increased from 72 to 77....so I guess more muslims are getting interested in mohammed's(piss be unto him) virgin bonanza.....shakes my head for religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by eduson55(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2012
cry
OkwaIfugo: everyday bad news.
can we have one full week without misfortune ?
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by LeCoq: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
nagoma:

The Igbo's may not have trees of money - just the cocaine business, kidnapping and 419. Their women prosititutes also make and launder money . But who cares? That is thier calling - crime.

F U C K you very much
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
So this people intend τ̅o bomb all through †ЂΞ administration of GEJ? Hmmm interesting!
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by eduson55(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2012

anybody wanna fight?
come over to nairaland
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Horo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
bright007: The last time I checked,the number of virgins had been increased from 72 to 77....so I guess more muslims are getting interested in mohammed's(piss be unto him) virgin bonanza.....shakes my head for religion of piss.
Is really sad if we till have people like u that think so unmature and unsocialize like this,calling names or trying to rubbish other faith is unwise and disheartening we can't be exchanging vita words with u because we Muslim can't disrespect ur faith and i think is wise for u to do same,we condemn BK intotality and all the atrocities they have committed in our dear land,may Allah punish them with the worst punishment Ameen

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by bright007(f): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
eduson55: see your life.
at your age you still talk like a kid.
why cant you think up.
whether its done by them or not,why not give a word that can
discourage their act rather than pouring fuel into a burning flame
Don't let me insult you this gay he-goat....think what?Haven't you seen them reciting the Koran after bombing innocent people?SMH

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by hollypagan: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
nagoma:

The Igbo's may not have trees of money - just the cocaine business, kidnapping and 419. Their women prosititutes also make and launder money . But who cares? That is thier calling - crime.
who care,animal
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by jude33084(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
franchizy: Islam is a religion of peace and have no hands in all this bombings and killings. Boko Haram are not muslims. We muslims dont shed blood. We are a religion of peace. I get angry when people keep accussing muslibombing or killings in the North. Majority of the culprits for these bombings and killings are christians who have nothing doing in the North. May Allah bless and help Nigeria

Mahukaci! LUNATIC grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Eazeee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yobe,maiduguri are d kind of places dat are supose 2 b washed away by dis floodings,but God knows y he stil allow dem 2 exist.buncha terrorist
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by swaggrbabe: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012

Oh yeah I heard you. But can I ask you one simple question, why is it that if there were no boko haram you moslems would have killed the infidels Anyway in an organised religious crisis? Guess ur religon is so blood thristy. If not please prove me otherwise. Thanks
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by eduson55(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
wisen up mr.man and face the fact.
He who is without sin should cast the first stone.
though its very brutal and barbaric but screeming here on nairaland cant bring any effect on it.
lets go out there and display how sad we are.
lets tell the government that its paining us.

bright007: Don't let me insult you this gay he-goat....think what?Haven't you seen them reciting the Koran after bombing innocent people?SMH

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by bright007(f): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
eduson55: wisen up mr.man and face the fact.
He who is without sin should cast the first stone.
though its very brutal and barbaric but screeming here on nairaland cant bring any effect on it.
lets go out there and display how sad we are.
lets tell the government that its paining us.

ok,I have heard you.Oya call all your village people and proceed to Yobe state carrying placards protesting against boko haram...when you get there call me...
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by eduson55(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
ok sir.
am done with you.

bright007: ok,I have heard you.Oya call all your village people and proceed to Yobe state carrying placards protesting against boko haram...when you get there call me...
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by snowprince01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yes, next story.... undecided
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by phemybof(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
u ar decivin ursef wt ur nonsense wrote. Boko haram quote dia word frm quran (my frnd let join hand in fight 4 jiad). While bible says if dey slap ur rit face turn d left side to d person. Al islamic nations av unrest mind.eg. Somalia,pakistan,iran,...
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by caesaraba(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Lwkmdfh!

News: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital

N.Landers reaction: "u be goat!"....."u be cow".........oya make we fight....."nonsense religion!"...."your own bad pass!".....etc

How e take affect boko haram?

Fact is, if I was a muslim and I kept getting insulted on forums for my beliefs even though I had nothing to do with the actions of some group which shared those same beliefs (albeit an extreme version), it would just push me right into extremism.
But, until I find religion (the type displayed here), let me leave y'all to your squabbling.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by buoye1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ceefrankiehowdy: bad news...is potiskum yobe state capital?
Not at all.....Damaturu is Yobe's capital
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by ParisLove1: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by omenziate(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
This news is no more intriguing, mayb wen we hear like 300,000 die in one blast, then we might b interested.
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Rooneyboy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: JTF should feel free to shoot any muthafucker wearing a kaftan, tying a turban and/or wearing hijab...
GBAM !
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Rooneyboy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
what's our business with yobe state ?
As far as I'm concerned everybody there can die and their bodies fed to the vultures.
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by lacasa: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
if this govt is not the one planting explosives n organising rogue random drive-by shooting and assassinations, answer this;-

1. Where r the Ali ndume, kabiru sokoto, suleiman ogbomosho, abu qaqa, abu darda & the other names in the endless list of so-called "boko haram fighters"

2. Where and Ђδω r this explosives, guns, rpgs etc coming into Nigeria

3. is it dat fσr 2 years now (2010-2012) the nigerian govt can'( secure its borders to block and arrest foreign individuals coming in , weaponry, caches of arms etc??

4. if as a nation we allocate over a Trillion in Security votes in our National Budget & this atrocities only grow frm strength to strength acting with impunity, then, i don't кnoω wat else to think and deduct other than, thαt , Boko-Haram is the adopted son of elements within the PDP & GEJ's govt.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT VIOLENCE. CHECK THE HISTORY OF ITS FOUNDATION. THE MODERATE MUSLIMS ARE JUST TRYING TO EVADE THE EVIL SIDE OF ISLAM WHILE THE REAL MUSLIMS, THOSE LIVING BY THE EXAMPLES OF THEIR DEAD LEADER(PISS BE UPON HIM), ARE THE ONES BOMBING AND KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
lacasa: if this govt is not the one planting explosives n organising rogue random drive-by shooting and assassinations, answer this;-

1. Where r the Ali ndume, kabiru sokoto, suleiman ogbomosho, abu qaqa, abu darda & the other names in the endless list of so-called "boko haram fighters"

2. Where and Ђδω r this explosives, guns, rpgs etc coming into Nigeria

3. is it dat fσr 2 years now (2010-2012) the nigerian govt can'( secure its borders to block and arrest foreign individuals coming in , weaponry, caches of arms etc??

4. if as a nation we allocate over a Trillion in Security votes in our National Budget & this atrocities only grow frm strength to strength acting with impunity, then, i don't кnoω wat else to think and deduct other than, thαt , Boko-Haram is the adopted son of elements within the PDP & GEJ's govt.

Rubbish!!

olodo, mr sponsored bokoharam apologist. you don bring your smelly cow brain come here again. why not say the truth for once in ur wasted miserable life and admit that bokoharam is islamic and it is evil.. and they are the onces responsible for all the bombings and senseless killings of innocent people.
God will judge you and yours fellow boko mallams.
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by mmmustapha(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
rafhell: these bloody muslim virgin hunters will never give up.
illiteracy will kill u
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by mmmustapha(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: JTF should feel free to shoot any muthafucker wearing a kaftan, tying a turban and/or wearing hijab...
illiteracy will kill u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Year Anniversary: Saraki Signs 2 Bills / Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections / Nsima Ekere's Bank Accounts Frozen By Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.