Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada (10166 Views)

Is It Wrong To Address Your Pastor By His Name? / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
joseff14: na wa oh. is this how you established your own church? or you just wanna paint Nigerian pastors with a black ink? your write-up may seem funny but the church of God shouldn't be made an object of derision.

See this pastor defender......joseff Taribo West! grin

What this article is saying is very true of most, if not all churches in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
So On Point...Segun Dada, Chop Knuckle joor!!!!!!
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by chally02(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
d person that wrote this is a fool.....do this and spend ur eternity in hell....by d way who told u all nigerian pastor are fake and after money, 4 the fact that some are fake dosent mean that all of them are, ......mtcheeew
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
chally 02: d person that wrote this is a fool.....do this and spend ur eternity in hell....by d way who told u all nigerian pastor are fake and after money, 4 the fact that some are fake dosent mean that all of them are, ......mtcheeew

So, the OP should burn in fire because he is telling the truth about most churches in Nigeria?

Are you not a wicked christian?

Even if there are real pastors, can you not correct the OP without a threat of violence?

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by DonaldGenes(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yomieluv: Waoh,I need this post,I'm goona copy Ȋ̝̊̅† ,cos I intend opening a church soon,will this name be ok:children of God,international bisiness center church..

Pls,I need a big land,and strong juju.
we get land for bornu state,hope you wouldn't mind

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by SisiKill1: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
@OP
Is it the Business Plan the Oyedepos and Oyakhilomes of the world took years to perfect you and the original writer are giving out freely like this? shocked shocked

Let them catch you, the HOLY SLAP you will receive will have you speaking in tongues in no time. undecided

6 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by tunnytox(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
chally 02: d person that wrote this is a fool.....do this and spend ur eternity in hell....by d way who told u all nigerian pastor are fake and after money, 4 the fact that some are fake dosent mean that all of them are, ......mtcheeew

Your scaremongering won't work, the OP is 100% on point. Hell fire ko hell water ni

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2012

All Nigerian pastors are fake! Take it or leave it! Hell means nothing to the sane mind.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by obyrich(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
[quote author=joseff14]na wa oh. is this how you established your own church? or you just wanna paint Nigerian pastors with a black ink? your write-up may seem funny but the church of God shouldn't be made an object of derision.NOBODY IS DERIDING THE HOUSE OF GOD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS BURIED UNDER THE FOUNDATION OF UR CHURCH? HEAVEN WILL SHOCK MANY!

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by obyrich(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
Please Nlers what is the justification for pastors displaying their pictures on their church billboards? A pastor I know in Aba flogs members of his ministry ,majority of them women, for failing to pay up their dues. I keep wondering if it is God or god at work in the church.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
So comprehensive!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Rick9(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ahahahahahahahaha this is very funny. I made sure i read everything from begining to end. Ahahahahahahahahah cant stop laughing. https://www.nairaland.com/1077240/how-nigerian-pastor-segun-dada
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by bright007(f): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
larrymoore: so ar u saying religion mockery is allowed in christianity?
Obviously No....the poster was not making mockery of christianity but rather telling what obtains in many churches today

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by jeezybuck: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
Have been job hunting for over 4 years., I dont have to cry anymore. This is just an eye opener for me. Soon am gonna make it. Rev Bishop JEEZYBUCK in making.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by solomonkane(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2012

O boy, I hear there is going to be a clearance sale on intelligence at Maiduguri Central Market tomorrow, please avail yourself of this unique opportunity and buy some much needed grey matter.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by pssword: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
“Oluwa Is Involved Holy Ghost Penticostal Fire Brand Ministries”…. Nice huh? Your members can call themselves “Fire Branders”.

Absolutely classic lol grin
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by OmoAlata(f): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
I shouldn't be saying this but it reminds me of a time in Kaduna. There was this new pentecostal church starting up and because it was quite close to our house, I decided to attend once in a while. It was held in an unfinished building - wall and roof, no windows or doors grin The 'pastor' said the church building was in progress and with God's help, it would be completed soon. We always donated towards the building fund.

Anyway, one Sunday, church service in full swing, with clapping and dancing going on, the real owner of the building, came in and chucked us out grin grin shocked shocked

We said, "Oga, let us finish the service now" but the oga didn't agree O grin The entire neighbourhood gathered round. T'was one helluva embarrasment grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by johnshagb(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
Watch lagos tv in the mornin weekdays, u'll be amazed watching some of the men of God preach. U can easily pick out the type the op is talking about
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by MAYOWAAK: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @OP
Is it the Business Plan the Oyedepos and Oyakhilomes of the world have perfected over the years you and the original writer are giving out freely like this? shocked shocked

Let them catch you, the HOLY SLAP you will receive will have you speaking in tongues in no time. undecided

Intellectual property freely on sale on NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Madawaki01(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
Bitter truth,even christians knew it is d truth.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by ITbomb(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
After being successful ,one of the most important thing is to be a writer , editor and publisher all in one , and force ur members to get a copy for their friends.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by zyzzx: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
U forgot to add - build private universities that most of ur parishioners would not afford !U forgot to add - build private universities that most of ur parishioners would not afford !U forgot to add - build private universities that most of ur parishioners would not afford !

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
This write up is so long I dnt bother reading it 2 de end cus I dnt have interest in becoming a pastor
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by oladayo042: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
LMAO
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Medley(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

So, the OP should burn in fire because he is telling the truth about most churches in Nigeria?

Are you not a wicked christian?

Even if there are real pastors, can you not correct the OP without a threat of violence?

the op dont seem to need correction cos he knows them all. But he forgot dat it has been written dat many shall come in my name but are not of me and that we shld watch and pray.

Why judge? Are u saints, why paints the name of all dat preach d gospel dirty without any form of exemption of the gud ones.
Anyway, d bible says watch and pray, and not watch and judge, if ur hr8 tells u of a bad pastor leave d church go to others and stop being d judge.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by mu2sa2: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
What would a sango worshiper think of ur "religion" if s/he reads this? - good? bad? ugly? fraud?
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by lastborn9(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
weldone my Oga, you write well. Up Liberal!
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
very sweet and nice prose.didatic and tentahooking. church business shuld be included in d course outline of Enterpreneur in our tetiary institutions. i am working towards openin ma own church to be named ''multiplication church of God''. memberz wil be code named multiplierz. only multi-millionaires, multi-dollarnaires, and multi billionaires will sit at d front. multi thousandnaires will sit at d back. the church wil be multiin choir and multi in structure.. think multi, pray multi, God is a God of multi dats y he fed d multi-tude....

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Ivynwa(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Funny write-up.
Great writer that knows to make words move!
Why do I love to read stuffs that people that make words move write? I should coin a name for such pips.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by Madawaki01(m): 5:29am On Oct 18, 2012
torhuke: very sweet and nice prose.didatic and tentahooking. church business shuld be included in d course outline of Enterpreneur in our tetiary institutions. i am working towards openin ma own church to be named ''multiplication church of God''. memberz wil be code named multiplierz. only multi-millionaires, multi-dollarnaires, and multi billionaires will sit at d front. multi thousandnaires will sit at d back. the church wil be multiin choir and multi in structure.. think multi, pray multi, God is a God of multi dats y he fed d multi-tude....
u're really prepared 4 ur church...kudos,mayb i wil use ur proposed name..lol
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by okunfemm(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2012
all becos of money. What shall it profit a man/woman, pastors, papa, bishop, founder, general overseer that gains d whole world (impossible) and lose is soul. What will he/she use in exchange of his soul. Lets beware God is a man dat shld be making mockery of is name and ministry. God owns d church, it cost Jesus is dear life so as to have a church.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada by PastorKun(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2012
It's so sad what the church institution in Nigeria as degenerated to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? / Why Some Christians Backslide And Never Come Back To Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.