Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Can You Help Me With P-square Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can You Help Me With P-square Music? (2551 Views)

Rate The New Song "OMG" ( Free Me ) By P-square (music Review) / I'm In Love With P-square's music. / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by kristina(f): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2006
Hello 2 EVERYBODY!!

i´m a spanish girl and i am trying to get p-square music, but here in Spain it is so difficult, so please can somebody send me some songs about this group, i really like them.

this is my adress: cristina7105@yahoo.com or cristina 29503@hotmail.com

thank u very much for everybody and sorry about my english as i said before i´m spanish smiley
Re: Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by vichel(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2006
Ur English is perfect Kristina i don't know where u could buy their music online, but i sure do know where to listen to them for free. go to www.krazienaija.com or www.radiopalmwine.com . Am sure somebody else can give more info, so stay cool kiss kiss
Re: Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by Deepop(f): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2006
their official website is www.psquareworld.com. you can check for their songs and lyrics
Re: Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by kristina(f): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2006
Thank u for your replies!! i knew both webs u gave me , but what i need is to download to be able to burn them, anyway THANKS for the information smiley
Re: Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by Badman888(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2006
got all the songs can send it through yahoo messenger
Re: Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by aloib(f): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2006
kristina:

Thank u for your replies!! i knew both webs u gave me , but what i need is to download to be able to burn them, anyway THANKS for the information smiley

meet me on yahoo or msn, just add me

adnez4u2nv@yahoo.com abbyadnez@hotmail.com
Re: Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by kristina(f): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2006
Thank u guysssssss grin thank u thank u i am gonna be the only spanish girl who is going to have it haha even nigerians who live in spain are going to be jaleous wink
Re: Can You Help Me With P-square Music? by Oracle(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2006
Thatz funny Kristina,
good thing you got what you were looking for.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kin Ft. Kayswitch, Ice Prince – Run Dem Down / Upcoming Artists, I Have A Free Platform TO Promote Your Music / Your Favourite Lines From Nairaland Songs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.