Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,033 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 (6580 Views)

Anambra State Ministry Of Education Massive Recruitment (over 60 Positions) / Lagos State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by MCDumexx: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
For those of you who wrote the said Rivers State Ministry of Education Examination some time in August, 2012 and scored above 160, submission of your Result Slip is on going.

You are †̥o visit your Local Government Secretariat and submit a copy of your result slip to the Office of the Chairman of the LGA. I am afraid the LGA Chairman of "WALGA" claims the deadline for submission was yesterday 16th October, 2012 hence leaving some people who came to submit today 17th Oct, 2012 unattended †̥o.
Hurry now †̥o your LGA if U̶̲̥̅̊ haven't submitted yours. Submission time is from 10am - 11am.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2012
MC Dumexx: For those of you who wrote the said Rivers State Ministry of Education Examination some time in August, 2012 and scored above 160, submission of your Result Slip is on going.

You are †̥o visit your Local Government Secretariat and submit a copy of your result slip to the Office of the Chairman of the LGA. I am afraid the LGA Chairman of "WALGA" claims the deadline for submission was yesterday 16th October, 2012 hence leaving some people who came to submit today 17th Oct, 2012 unattended †̥o.
Hurry now †̥o your LGA if U̶̲̥̅̊ haven't submitted yours. Submission time is from 10am - 11am.

I'm hearing this for the first time. Hope they haven't stopped for Asari-Toru ooo
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by leleEkpa: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2012
Khana LGA is claiming there is nothing like that going on. Pls may be we go to perm. Sect. in PH.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by MCDumexx: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2012
justi4jesu:
Am hearing this for the first time. Hope they haven't stopped for Asari-Toru ooo

I dunno abt A-T but plz if not in PH, call home 2 confirm. It was really not funny @ Walga when series of calls went out and the chairman wasn't happy abt that. All the staffs including family members were begging him stil to no avail. It was a frnd of his that came out of his office to collect 4rm people that waited and asked us 2go that he will submit it.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by MCDumexx: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2012
lele Ekpa: Khana LGA is claiming there is nothing like that going on. Pls may be we go to perm. Sect. in PH.

Plz do confirm very well b4 they start their "magomago".
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by leleEkpa: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
i was there on wed. And friday and there was nothing going on. Iam going to perm sect office on monday for submission.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by MCDumexx: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
lele Ekpa: i was there on wed. And friday and there was nothing going on. Iam going to perm sect office on monday for submission.

Aiit. When U̶̲̥̅̊ get their just lay emphases on WALGA LGA that their citizens are submitting theirs in the LG secretariat.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by 2kurupt(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
If this is true then what then happens to non-indigenes?
This is hard to believe especially as they have always made public announcements concerning this exercise.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by MCDumexx: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
2kurupt: If this is true then what then happens to non-indigenes?
This is hard to believe especially as they have always made public announcements concerning this exercise.

This one no be "dem say". It is true 4d LGA I mentioned. Most people here in my area have raised the same concern about non-Indigenes. They have also visited their respective LGAs but were told that their is nothing of such. All I am certain of and very certain of, with "kororkoro" eyes is dat WALGA LGA is collecting their indigene result slip.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by leleEkpa: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2012
I went to d perm sect. Office in P H for confirmation after i heard this rumuor continuously and nothing is on going in mu lga. I was told dat no body have told to collect any information or slip from any body and that the employment is purely state gov. Affairs and if there is any info., it will not be hidden rather publicize on the media. So please ignore this rumuor / information. It is not from a genuine source. This is the fact.
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
The list for interview is out. So go and check your names at the state secretariat for your interview date and time. Just heard it on radio

Goodluck
Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 by MCDumexx: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2012
justi4jesu: [color=#006600][/color]
The list for interview is out. So go and check your names at the state secretariat for your interview date and time. Just heard it on radio and am on my way to the secretariat.
Goodluck

Tnx dear. I'll try & check

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knw Global Consult / Nigerian Army DSSC /SSC 2018 Thread / Living In Ketu,working In Vi.how Easy Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.