Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter (37065 Views)

Maheeda Celebrates Her Daughter's 15th Birthday / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ABsI1: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tenderly1: Please,who is she?
your mum
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Bunchersstab(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Abeg who get d number of mother and daughter? Dnt want 2 b left out
Of this shows.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Prince22(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
[i][/i][b][/b]Well, let learn to be staedfast, St. Janet has been a singer not too good to me but furtunate to have brothers who advitised her better and sold her to the public to be accepted. Let us learn from the bible. 'Train up a child the way she/he should go, when he/she grows, he/she will not depart from it' "owu ti iya ba gbin lomo nran' 'Meaning' What ever the parent is doing that is what the children will also do Well, let learn to be staedfast, St. Janet has been a singer not too good to me but furtunate to have brothers who advitised her better and sold her to the public to be accepted. Let us learn from the bible. 'Train up a child the way she/he should go, when he/she grows, he/she will not depart from it' "owu ti iya ba gbin lomo nran' 'Meaning' What ever the parent is doing that is what the childre will also do Well, let learn to be staedfast, St. Janet has been a singer not too good to me but furtunate to have brothers who advitised her better and sold her to the public to be accepted. Let us learn from the bible. 'Train up a child the way she/he should go, when he/she grows, he/she will not depart from it' "owu ti iya ba gbin lomo nran' 'Meaning' What ever the parent is doing that is what the childre will also do
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by seantemple(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: I've never heard of her.

Are you in this world
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by phreakabit(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Y ou can tell that this O bese and R epulsively U gly B lack A mala gulper is one of them. Its obvious right? Said it b4, say it again. . . .Infidelity,incest and paedophilia runs deep in their blood, and is part of their culture.

DECIPHER.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Bunchersstab(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
phreakabit: Y ou can tell that this O bese and R epulsively U gly B lack A mala gulper is one of them. Its obvious right? Said it b4, say it again. . . .Infidelity,incest and paedophilia runs deep in their blood, and is part of their culture.

DECIPHER.
abeg u get d woman and her daughter number?
Do me that favors pls
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by tunnytox(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
phreakabit: Y ou can tell that this O bese and R epulsively U gly B lack A mala gulper is one of them. Its obvious right? Said it b4, say it again. . . .Infidelity,incest and paedophilia runs deep in their blood, and is part of their culture.

DECIPHER.

Your ethnic bigotory is legendary, you're an irredemable tribalist. F***k off

2 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by pharmow: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2012

DECIPHER.

What a dumbass you are. It runs in the blood
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2012
seantemple :

Are you in this world
No, I'm in Pluto...I don't know who the hell she is, man.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by yebarbie(f): 3:05am On Oct 19, 2012
When I firstly saw the story, from when I read the topic to when I read the entire script, my first reaction was 'stupid girl, why will she do such a thing to her mom' I even felt like raining curses on her. Reading further (comments), if the woman is the same that sang those rubbish explicit songs she converted from Christian songs, it serves her very right. Her husband will not only sleep with her daughter but may all her ex-husbands sleep with her grand daughters. Useless woman
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by temitemi1(m): 5:05am On Oct 19, 2012
Mummy dnt b mad ur daughter is tryin to learn frm ur msg. What u are doing wit ur songs is to destroy pple bt u end up destroyin ur own life. Wat a pity!
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by yogun(f): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2012
Take hrt st. Janet...
Ur dota might have a product of what she hrd her mom preach...
Next time, set ur priorities right. Think to be a good mom 1st b4 money.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by olaojo: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2012
She should be happy cos that act was in line with the policies of her St. Bottles Catedral. Good for her.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by oyebade(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
That is outrageous, She should change before more evil will bounce on her, because she has destroyed so many families with her evil song.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ogusbaba1(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2012
hmmm St thats much about u oooo nawa for u ooo tongue
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ogusbaba1(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2012
oyebade: That is outrageous, She should change before more evil will bounce on her, because she has destroyed so many families with her evil song.
ah cheesy
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by phreakabit(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
pharmow:

What a dumbass you are. It runs in the blood

Read the entire sentence, and realise you are a dumb f**k! grin
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by slimyem: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
dayokanu: On do mi la ti ana ko ma je kin sun o, Oba mimo wo irun isale mi meta lo ku o Irun ti tan nibe oo

(He has been fuckkking me since yesterday he doesnt let me sleep, Holy father look at my pubic hair it remains only 3 or 4 strands My coochie is bald)
dayokanu: Eyin okunrin, Awo te ba na ti o ba le e won mi si (You guys, Toto wey you try penetrate and you cant Lubricate it)

Eyin obinrin, Ishan ti e ba fa ti ko ba le e gbe senu (You women, Any dicck you pull and doesnt get hard, put in your mouth)
Jeeesu Kristi!!!cheesycheesy
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by tunnytox(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
slimyem: Jeeesu Kristi!!!cheesycheesy

That woman na devil! grin grin grin
one of the lyrics of her song from the youtube link dayokanu posted goes like this:
Obinrin meta lo m'oko do (There are 3 types of women who knows how to fcck)
in fact I have to stop it immediately as I have young children around....what the heck!!!
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
slimyem: Jeeesu Kristi!!!cheesycheesy

Kai. Stop pretending like you dont do what she is singing about in your room
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Humanbeans(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
She hasn't seen nothing yet. It's just the beginning, as long as she continue in that life of hers, this is just a tip of the iceberg. Useless ajegunle girl.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Kai. Stop pretending like you dont do what she is singing about in your room
i wonder o.see how nigerians r cursing and judging her as if she is d 1st and only person in dis world to sing lewd songs.if u dont like her songs,u dont have to buy her cd and what has d bad incidence she experienced have to do with d song.smh.people r just pathetic.is obesere not a lewd singer too,is eminem dat sings bout f*k btch n oda vulgar words nt a lewd singer etc.and y is she even feelin bad.isnt dat a typical nigerian mans behaviour.if their mom packs her breast well n wear short skirt with nice make up,dey will have erection 4 her.d amusing part of it is dat polygamist,prostitutes and rapist will b part of d people judging her.meanwhile,he whos without sin should cast d 1st stone,see dem,all forming self righteousness.smh, abeg next please,dis is nt d 1st tym we r hearin of cases like dis
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
^^ Abi ooo

You dey mind them? They all learn songs of JayZ, DMX, Lil Wayne, Sunny Ade, Obey, Pasuma, Obesere, Flavour, Wizkid etc yet condemn St Janet

2 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ogusbaba1(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2012
kulyie: i wonder o.see how nigerians r cursing and judging her as if she is d 1st and only person in dis world to sing lewd songs.if u dont like her songs,u dont have to buy her cd and what has d bad incidence she experienced have to do with d song.smh.people r just pathetic.is obesere not a lewd singer too,is eminem dat sings bout f*k btch n oda vulgar words nt a lewd singer etc.and y is she even feelin bad.isnt dat a typical nigerian mans behaviour.if their mom packs her breast well n wear short skirt with nice make up,dey will have erection 4 her.d amusing part of it is dat polygamist,prostitutes and rapist will b part of d people judging her.meanwhile,he whos without sin should cast d 1st stone,see dem,all forming self righteousness.smh, abeg next please,dis is nt d 1st tym we r hearin of cases like dis

Abi
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by oderemo(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2012
Her daughter must have been listening to too much of her mothers song! Mo le se ju mama mi lo o!!! mo le se ju mama lo ah mama mi lo o!!!!!!!!!!!
this geezer must be a fuji musician. grin grin grin grin
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by SkyEmmanuel(f): 8:39am On May 22, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that the world has refuse to change it's garment. This news is quite appalling and disgusting. Heaven knows how old the man is to have slept with a 16 year old. Old and desperate obviously. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Escapes Death In London / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.