Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter (37067 Views)

Maheeda Celebrates Her Daughter's 15th Birthday / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ogusbaba1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
[b]These are indeed sad times for lewd female singer, Omotoyosi Kayode Iyun, popularly called St. Janet as her two-year oldmarriage is on the verge of crashing.

The highly sought-after live performer caused a big stir when she made a debut with her album entitled Faaji Plus. Interestingly, the controversial album instantly became a talking-point and an object of scorn from the church podium to the lawmakers’ chambers yet sold like a hot cake. While it was banned on radio and many homes, however at street corners and beer parlours, her songs still blare with gusto.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-A-HIsCr0Mkk/UH6xgowY4CI/AAAAAAAAC1A/8Aq2_gY6_Js/s400/Nigerian%2BSinger%252CSt%2BJanet%2BCaught%2BHusband%2BSleeping%2BWith%2BHer%2BDaughter.jpg[/img]
But inspite of her musical success, St. Janet’s happiness on the home front is fast turning into nightmares barely two months after marrying her heartthrob, Olukayode Samuel Iyun who incidentally is her band manager.

We gathered that the stocky built singer has packed out of her matrimonial home following a shocking discovery by her about her husband sleeping with one of her daughters. The girl (name withheld) from St. Janet’s previous marriage was reported to have spent the last holiday with her mother and step-father at their Ilapo Estate, Alagbado home.

St. Janet was said to be happy at the opportunity of being reunited with her daughter who was before then staying with one of her relations.

Unfortunately, her joy soon turned into despair as rumours started making the rounds about an amorous relationship between her daughter and her husband. All doubts about her suspicion were cleared recently when she allegedly caught her husband making love to her daughter whose age was put around 16 right inside her matrimonial home.

Sources close to the musician told our correspondent that the despicable act had thrown St. Janet off-balance and dejected and swore never to forgive Kay as her husband is fondly called.

The development has forced the lewd singer to move out of her matrimonial home as she could not bear the shame which the incident had brought upon her.

It was also disclosed that St. Janet has temporarily moved to Esado Hotel within the neighbourhood to fend off contact with Kay.

To say St. Janet is enraged by the ugly incident is to say the least, she is completely devastated as she reportedly cancelled all engagements for about two weeks ostensibly to recover from the rude shock.

Close relatives of the self-acclaimed General Overseer of St. Bottles Cathedral told our correspondent that the singer has since come to terms with the fact that her husband is a betrayer afterall and she has started treating him as such.

For those close to the couple, it is no longer news that St. Janet is her husband’s benefactor since they started dating over 12years ago. She is reported to have lavished money and materials on him all in a bid to sustain the relationship.

To further demonstrate her love, she reportedly opened a music studio for him along AIT Road but she has since driven out of the studio.

Though frantic moves are currently being made by both families to settle the matter but St. Janet is reportedly holding out as she pleaded for time to get over the matter before she can entertain a possible reconciliation.

Omotoyosi, as St. Janet is called by her parents, met her hubby 12 years ago in Abeokuta, Ogun State and the relationship is already blessed with a year old son, Orinayo Michael.

After frantic efforts to speak with the lewd singer about the story failed, one of the musician’s close aides debunked the story and described it as mere rumour. “I can tell you categorically that the story is just a rumour perpetrated by the grapevines. Although, there was a little misunderstanding between them but the grudges have no connection with infidelity,” the aide who would not want his name mentioned in the print told our correspondent.

[/b]

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/nigerian-singerst-janet-caught-her.html
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by lillyveezy: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Lewd singer u said she is? Well daughter is just learning from mum's stock of trade.
Apprently she does not see anything wrong with sleeping with step-dad,afterall mum can appear on screen unclad.
my töt.

10 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ogusbaba1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
lillyveezy: Lewd singer u said she is? Well daughter is just learning from mum's stock of trade.
Apprently she does not see anything wrong with sleeping with step-dad,afterall mum can appear on screen unclad.
my töt.

Not bad tot tongue

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by AlekWek(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
lillyveezy: Lewd singer u said she is? Well daughter is just learning from mum's stock of trade.
my töt.
Lmao...my setiments exactly...and stockily built? Gimme a break...talk about putting it mildly..

4 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ogusbaba1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
AlekWek:
Lmao...my setiments exactly...and stockily built? Gimme a break...talk about putting it mildly..
tongue
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by fckmn24seg(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thats okayy, we need to experience what we preach sometimes tho

5 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
my töt.
You beat me to this post.. grin grin grin Am nt suprised..I always knew its coming.. STUPID WOMAN!!!

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by xcals(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Chai chai God forbid!
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by tunnytox(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
my töt.

Lmao grin grin grin grin bad guy

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
One of the best music to have come out of Naija in the last 5 yrs is that Faaji plus

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by topsyking: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wat u sow u reap..when she was spoiling God's music and turning it to immoral songs..she shld no there is a price to pay for it...take heart st janet sorry lewd janet...

2 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ikamefa(f): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2012
strange things

kai remember some years ago

every 9ja party i went to

her songs always came up , that was always a signal for me to leave cheesy

i guess if you sing thrashy songs like that for a living, expect shitty things to happen.

7 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by jhydebaba(m): 1:27am On Oct 18, 2012
Eeyah!!! Kay was just high on sepe (local gin). St Janet carry go joor, I dey gbadun(enjoy) u.

Omo ale ni Kay oh! Odoya do'mo

6 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 18, 2012
I've never heard of her.

10 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2012
Oh is that what she looks like? See her fat orobo face. I always hear her funny songs in my mechanic's workshop.

4 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by lillyveezy: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2012
tunnytox:

Lmao grin grin grin grin bad guy

Nope,am a lady.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
ogusbaba1: [b]These are indeed sad times for lewd female singer, Omotoyosi Kayode Iyun, popularly called St. Janet as her two-year oldmarriage is on the verge of crashing.

The highly sought-after live performer caused a big stir when she made a debut with her album entitled Faaji Plus. Interestingly, the controversial album instantly became a talking-point and an object of scorn from the church podium to the lawmakers’ chambers yet sold like a hot cake. While it was banned on radio and many homes, however at street corners and beer parlours, her songs still blare with gusto.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-A-HIsCr0Mkk/UH6xgowY4CI/AAAAAAAAC1A/8Aq2_gY6_Js/s400/Nigerian%2BSinger%252CSt%2BJanet%2BCaught%2BHusband%2BSleeping%2BWith%2BHer%2BDaughter.jpg[/img]
But inspite of her musical success, St. Janet’s happiness on the home front is fast turning into nightmares barely two months after marrying her heartthrob, Olukayode Samuel Iyun who incidentally is her band manager.

We gathered that the stocky built singer has packed out of her matrimonial home following a shocking discovery by her about her husband sleeping with one of her daughters. The girl (name withheld) from St. Janet’s previous marriage was reported to have spent the last holiday with her mother and step-father at their Ilapo Estate, Alagbado home.

St. Janet was said to be happy at the opportunity of being reunited with her daughter who was before then staying with one of her relations.

Unfortunately, her joy soon turned into despair as rumours started making the rounds about an amorous relationship between her daughter and her husband. All doubts about her suspicion were cleared recently when she allegedly caught her husband making love to her daughter whose age was put around 16 right inside her matrimonial home.

Sources close to the musician told our correspondent that the despicable act had thrown St. Janet off-balance and dejected and swore never to forgive Kay as her husband is fondly called.

The development has forced the lewd singer to move out of her matrimonial home as she could not bear the shame which the incident had brought upon her.

It was also disclosed that St. Janet has temporarily moved to Esado Hotel within the neighbourhood to fend off contact with Kay.

To say St. Janet is enraged by the ugly incident is to say the least, she is completely devastated as she reportedly cancelled all engagements for about two weeks ostensibly to recover from the rude shock.

Close relatives of the self-acclaimed General Overseer of St. Bottles Cathedral told our correspondent that the singer has since come to terms with the fact that her husband is a betrayer afterall and she has started treating him as such.

For those close to the couple, it is no longer news that St. Janet is her husband’s benefactor since they started dating over 12years ago. She is reported to have lavished money and materials on him all in a bid to sustain the relationship.

To further demonstrate her love, she reportedly opened a music studio for him along AIT Road but she has since driven out of the studio.

Though frantic moves are currently being made by both families to settle the matter but St. Janet is reportedly holding out as she pleaded for time to get over the matter before she can entertain a possible reconciliation.

Omotoyosi, as St. Janet is called by her parents, met her hubby 12 years ago in Abeokuta, Ogun State and the relationship is already blessed with a year old son, Orinayo Michael.

After frantic efforts to speak with the lewd singer about the story failed, one of the musician’s close aides debunked the story and described it as mere rumour. “I can tell you categorically that the story is just a rumour perpetrated by the grapevines. Although, there was a little misunderstanding between them but the grudges have no connection with infidelity,” the aide who would not want his name mentioned in the print told our correspondent.

[/b]

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/nigerian-singerst-janet-caught-her.html
karma will always be a bit .ch!!! Her music , somehow didn't just corrupt other people's daughters but hers too...I guess ,what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by CrazyMan(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: I've never heard of her.
Me too
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by miteolu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
That is nice
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Kassidy90(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
What do expect from members of SINNERS CHAPEL.....

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by acidtalk: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Father and Daughter were only practising what mummy always sings about.

Abi no be that Ashana wey dem say dey always sing RAW stuffs??

Nonesense!!!
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by omenziate(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don't even know her or any of her songs but dis seems like a good reward for her lewd songs going by some of d oda posts I have read.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by vanstanzy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
my töt.

The apple doesnt and cant fall far from its tree. Just as it sounds, 'like mother, like daughter'.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by gbadexy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
I hear bits of her song in mechanic workshops although I didn't know the face or name of the singer.
Given by the type of explicit songs she sing, I doubt if she too won't be reciprocating the same act given the numerous advances she would surely be receiving in her live shows.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Tenderly1(f): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
Please,who is she?
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by pingo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Her daughter must have been listening to too much of her mothers song! Mo le se ju mama mi lo o!!! mo le se ju mama lo ah mama mi lo o!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
THIS SPACE IS RESERVED
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by mejai(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Taaaaa! This is 'aluu' grin

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by seanet01: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
dayokanu: One of the best music to have come out of Naija in the last 5 yrs is that Faaji plus
Agbaya niyin.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Dopefiend(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE. NO CASH PLZ *looks arnd* jst gimme generous quantity of dat G**** stuff wink

1 Like

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
O ma se o for this shepe singer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) / BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.