Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (19172 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
I hope 7 weeks of being strapped to a bed in a Germany hospital has imbibed our first lady with a sense of decorum, as well as a resolve to campaign for better health care in Nigeria.

Anything less would be wholly unacceptable in my opinion cool

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Elueme: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
Billyonaire: The next sector that needs total reform after Electricity and Petroleum Sectors, is the Health Sector, I dont know how its going to be done, but its fvcking shameful that I have to travel abroad if I need to increase the size of my dick! Nigerians deserve world class Health Sector. I believe Nigeria never had a President until GEJ came to Power. Welcome back madam, but its shameful you had to go out there to treat God know what instead of doing so in your country.
I second you on this.. The rot in the health sector knows no bound. The problem isn't lack of brains but the system itself from inefficiency due to lack of organization to outright lack of sustainable facilities. Part of the problems are lack of societal values as it plays out in every facet of our sociopolitical and cultural lives. I have been there and I know what i am saying. Government need to be stern on that sector to salvage the situation
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by onatisi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Elueme: Welcome joor! Shame to sahara liars.. I say shame 2 sahara liars and their cronies.
dont mind those ppl call sahara ,they keep losing their credibilty everyday
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mama oyoyo, oyoyOoOoo
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by MyneWhite1(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Pataki: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Disgraceful bunch of people. You did not announce your departure, why bother myself with your idiotic arrival? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Clairette(f): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome my Dame. You've got great foresight. You couldn't have gone for too long. May God Almighty be praised, He has added many more years to your productive life. I love u
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by sammwaju: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
praise thy lord
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by banki(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Billyonaire: The next sector that needs total reform after Electricity and Petroleum Sectors, is the Health Sector, I dont know how its going to be done, but its fvcking shameful that I have to travel abroad if I need to increase the size of my dick! Nigerians deserve world class Health Sector. I believe Nigeria never had a President until GEJ came to Power. Welcome back madam, but its shameful you had to go out there to treat God know what instead of doing so in your country.
\

Thanks for being vry very very objective i dont like most of your comments because you have stated clearly your a member of the pdp, i dont belong to any party and at the last elction i was an observer, its shameful that after everything after all the talk we still go abroad for treatment.....india makes money good money by just doing things right cant we dedicate a world class hospital in abuja in calabar in lagos in jalingo somehere serene somewhere beautiful
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by obicentlis: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
BabaAgbomola: Baba Agbomola ti ewe te gbo- HE DOESNT CHARGE A FEE ... MY GRANDPA NEVER ASK YOU FOR ANY MONEY HE EXPECT YOU TO COME AND SHOW APPRECIATION AFTER RESULTS... STOP FALLING FOR FAKE HERBALIST ASK OTHER WHO MEET HIM THROUGH ME ON INTERNET HE DOESNT ASK FOR MONEY ... I specially made this page for my grand father who is 108yrs old he is an Ijebu man with enough power to turn situations around whatever the situation you are going through spiritually all you have to do is consult him i made this page because i cant take over the work and he said this is d only way i there make him happy. Stop going through fake and dubious herbalist seek for baba Agbomola ti ewe te gbo adura ngba a wi be se be as you know Ijebu logun pin si ooo ....Ifa consult,women seeking the fruit of the womb-- HE DOESNT CHARGE A FEE ... MY GRANDPA NEVER ASK YOU FOR ANY MONEY HE EXPECT YOU TO COME AND SHOW APPRECIATION AFTER RESULTS... STOP FALLING FOR FAKE HERBALIST ETC ASK OTHER WHO MEET HIM THROUGH ME ON INTERNET HE DOESNT ASK FOR MONEY ...BE WELL LOVES. CELL - 070 803 457 99 OR EMAIL - babaagbomolatiewetegbo@yahoo.com
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Callotti: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! grin
Mama welcome o.
Please. . . rest well. kiss
I have missed you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Thank my Agnostic GAWD for ya life.
I nor go yab you again. . . lai-lai.
God punish 'my fellow widows'!. . . NO MORE FROM THE SOUTH-SOUTH. cool
Not ya portion. . . .Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKdVq_vNAAI&feature=related
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Novice1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
feelamong: Welcome back!!! At least now the Price of Garri will start to come down! undecided

Some words are taboo when not in their own threads smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by naijathings(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=18pt]and now it is time to throw multi mullion naira of tax payers money parties and conferences in the name of welcoming the "first lady".[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Callotti: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Abeg make we hia word!
If na ASIWAJU-JU wifey now. . . angry
We no go hia sointin.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84wIjWv6hA
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Sircuba: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
First GOOD news of the year sofar in NIGERIA! GOD! PLS WE NEED MORE GOOD NEWS IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
banki:
Thanks for being vry very very objective i dont like most of your comments because you have stated clearly your a member of the pdp, i dont belong to any party and at the last elction i was an observer, its shameful that after everything after all the talk we still go abroad for treatment.....india makes money good money by just doing things right cant we dedicate a world class hospital in abuja in calabar in lagos in jalingo somehere serene somewhere beautiful
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Novice1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
naijathings: [size=18pt]and now it is time to throw multi mullion naira of tax payers money parties and conferences in the name of welcoming the "first lady".[/size]

And endless full page, color adverts in the print media, and prime time adverts on National TV, all on public funds by heads of ministries/parastatals, and sychopantic CEOs of private companies that feed on govt patronage.

Not ot forget the various groups and associations that will be trooping to Aso Villa and Otuoke to pay "welcome", remember-us visits
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
aribisala0: Speaking at the airport where she was received by a delegation of her favourite widows, The first lady said; "Hitee's not eezy,you know.I thank you for you many prayers. I feel it in Germany and even up in the Airlonplane I am feeling it and now that I am seeing you I confirm it. There is small shaking of the plane but when we land I have a big sign of relieve.So thank you very much again and God bless me. Amen"
na thunder go fire u!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Denlightened(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
At last,our mother is back!Thank God for her!!no more parkinson's disease or whatever.
Nigerians,let us get ready for a more sophisticated round of grammatical gbagun.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Congrats to her family. Wishing her a healthy life.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by cesil92: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thank God she is back. God has finally put Sahara Reporters, other media prints and all the "close inside source that keeps confiding authoritatively to the media" to a BIG SHAME.

They media didn't suceed to kill her as planned, though they did by already diagonising her with big ailments.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by SirMethod1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
touch_me_hard: Welcome back Ma. Please what are you going to do about the women and children affected by the floods? Ma you have to do something o!
won't she get home first? Na wa for u oooo! LOL!
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by enujekorjoseph: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
We give God all the glory, welcome back mama Naija
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by dunmorris(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
aribisala0: Speaking at the airport where she was received by a delegation of her favourite widows, The first lady said; "Hitee's not eezy,you know.I thank you for you many prayers. I feel it in Germany and even up in the Airlonplane I am feeling it and now that I am seeing you I confirm it. There is small shaking of the plane but when we land I have a big sign of relieve.So thank you very much again and God bless me. Amen"
did You underline This Gbagauns >> Airlonplane, Hitee's gringrin
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
And what is she still living for
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by dunmorris(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
jchime: And what is she still living for
She wants to See Alluu4 Killers gringringrin
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by noobsaibot2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
obicentlis: Does it affect the price of g***

DEFINITLY, IT WILL REDUCE THE PRICE OF G++. WEY ALL MY G++ GUYZ.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by ability93(f): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
wn did she made dt spech.dtz naijas big mama so watch ur mouth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
"I am happy to re-visit nigeria agen afta my sojourn brief stay in Germany. It is nt easy bt we glorify God. I am health n happy as u cn see & i miss my darling husband ,d president. I hope hz partner ,sambo treatd him wel for my absent. I am present n wl continue to take care of govt.
To all d ppl dat flooding damaged their life, God wl reward dem. To all floods dat damaged our women n children, i wl ravage u n mk sure u are ravished. I am back to do new gooder tins than b4. Thank u"

Signed- Dame
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by noobsaibot2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
THE RETURN OF PATIENCE JONATHAN WILL REDUCE THE PRICE OF GARRI BY 50%. G++ 4 LIFE.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by ujukala: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by mkoabiola: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome back to nja,bt she has many files to treat as d permanet sec.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola / NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring / How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.