Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (19184 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by satysaca: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Tascocent: Any speech 4rm her plz................I mean new gbagaun.
When she was coming down from the Airport watch her mouth very well she was saying to crowd and waving to them DALU NU DALU NU DALU NU that is Igbo way of saying Thank You all Thank you all .Listen to her speach too when she was saying something about yaradua and Aso rock that is is made for people to rule right and many gramatical blunders she made.Even before she said this i have forgotten , she made a very big blunder while speaking
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Mkpotu(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome back Mummy Ngeria! We love u!
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Blueboy0402: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2012
berem: This night shall be romantic for our President! E no easy to miss madam for almost 2 months. cheesy
Singing Marvin Gaye's "Sexxuall Healing"

You are there! Very much on point! Anyway welcome back Dame. Please enjoy this ode I composed for you;
"Dame Patience, a woman of not many words. The thought of your long stay in Germany interupts my sleep every morning. In your inner closet you are thinking of the best way to convey complex information in a clear, concise and easy-to-understand way so that everyone will understand your point. Hail Dame Patience! Hail Dame Patience! A woman loved by many, hated by few".
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by yesboss20(m): 12:19am On Oct 18, 2012
dtemidare: she looks more pretty and more smiles. wow
thats my first lady. No more GBAGAUN AGAIN.
4 Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя mind oh! U need to listen to her pronouncemts just after her arrival: man, da grammar na wah! I was amazed at her apparent talent to repeatedly spew crappy diction!
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by madejibo: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2012
The wife of the president was received at the Abuja Airport today after about six weeks in a German hospital by a large crowd. Ministers, PS, job seekers, cultural troops, etc were all @ the airport to welcome her. I wonder why the large turn out for a woman that her husband and his party can't provide medical care for her in Nigeria. With this kind of turn out these heartless people will feel they are doing a great job. Millions of Naira meant for a lot of ordinary Nigerians was spent on the medicall bill of this woman. Finally in her words she will like to thank all Nigerians for supporting her in her "trial period"

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by hardbody: 12:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Can someone tell Tuberculosis Joshua that his gamble on this did not pay off

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Ayatullah(m): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2012
From her new look it is clear she was kept in Germany to save her from her greed for Edika-Ikong and all fatty foods. Thanks be to Allah for keeping her well, that perchance she will embrace Islam, perform her hajj and become Hajia Patience(Sabr) Jonathan, welcome back madam.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by supereagle(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Di olulufe re mu, nobody can separate you.

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by dasparrow: 5:00am On Oct 18, 2012
@Post

Glad she is back.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Igweka(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2012
Presido
have spare. I trust his Aids, they must surely give him Edo
girls,wether Osho Baba stop Edo prostitute or not.GEJ must change oil. madam patient wellcome but probe ur husband Advicer they finish him,u knw u cant cheat nature.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by ubandire(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2012
obicentlis: Does it affect the price of g***

Who send u,if u no fit buy garri,buy garri.Comot 4 road!
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by ubandire(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2012
obicentlis: Does it affect the price of g***

Who send u,if u no fit buy garri,buy starch.Comot 4 road!
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by ubandire(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2012
Welcome home Madam.hope u had a lovely trip,contrary to the wicked and malicious rumour coming from some never do well,u are looking very hale and hearty,we missed u Ma.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by phranseeqz(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2012
aribisala0: Speaking at the airport where she was received by a delegation of her favourite widows, The first lady said; "Hitee's not eezy,you know.I thank you for you many prayers. I feel it in Germany and even up in the Airlonplane I am feeling it and now that I am seeing you I confirm it. There is small shaking of the plane but when we land I have a big sign of relieve.So thank you very much again and God bless me. Amen"
For pple like u, i fink seun needs to include DISLIKE. Welkum sha and fankz to you who alreay noticed the GBAGAUN
aribisala0: Speaking at the airport where she was received by a delegation of her favourite widows, The first lady said; "Hitee's not eezy,you know.I thank you for you many prayers. I feel it in Germany and even up in the Airlonplane I am feeling it and now that I am seeing you I confirm it. There is small shaking of the plane but when we land I have a big sign of relieve.So thank you very much again and God bless me. Amen"
For pple like u, i fink seun needs to include DISLIKE. Welkum sha and fankz to you who alreay noticed the GBAGAUN
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by aribisala0(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
phranseeqz: For pple like u, i fink seun needs to include DISLIKE. Welkum sha and fankz to you who alreay noticed the GBAGAUN For pple like u, i fink seun needs to include DISLIKE. Welkum sha and fankz to you who alreay noticed the GBAGAUN For pple like u, i fink seun needs to include DISLIKE. Welkum sha and fankz to you who alreay noticed the GBAGAUN
what do you suggest for people like your father?? castration? maybe you won't be here.....,.,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa / Buhari Speaks At The Tackling Corruption Together Conference In The UK / Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.