Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? (6128 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna At Coca-Cola Taste Feelings Launch / What Really Happened To The Legend? Michael Jackson And Vitiligo. / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? by packman: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
i was arguing this with some friends...today....micheal jackson and coca-cola who is more popular

and i stood my ground saying Micheal Jackson popularity can never be achieved by any product or mankind

please i would love you to join this argument

Re: Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? by uboma(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
You are wrong bro. Coca-cola has been in existence over a 100 years ago. People have been drinking Coca-cola far before Micheal Jackson came into this world. You can research on the history of Coca-cola through Google or any other search engine...
Re: Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
how can you compare the most famous BRAND in the world with one of the most famous artist in the world?
one thing is certain, Cola Cola was famous way before MJ was even born, and will be famous LONG after he died.

btw: the Coca Cola brand is worth $68Billions while the MJ "brand" is worth about $1Billion (maybe 2)
Re: Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? by packman: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
i stil stand on micheal being more famous and popular than coke
Re: Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? by packman: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY: how can you compare the most famous BRAND in the world with one of the most famous artist in the world?
one thing is certain, Cola Cola was famous way before MJ was even born, and will be famous LONG after he died.

btw: the Coca Cola brand is worth $68Billions while the MJ "brand" is worth about $1Billion (maybe 2)

PLEASE I NEVA SAID MONEY WAT I SAID WAS POPULARITY USE UR HEAD
Re: Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
^^^ worth IS popularity, why do you think brands like Apple or FB are so damn rich, if not because of their popularity?!
yet you want ME to use my head?! you should thank me for the quick education i just gave you, bwaaaah!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Beverly Osu's Sexy New Hairstyle(photos) / Damilola Adegbite Makes Chris Attoh Get A Situation [PHOTO] / Banging! Photos Of This Seductive Igbo Girl In Native Attire Will Definitely Blo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.