Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ike Diogu Blocks Tyson Chandler? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ike Diogu Blocks Tyson Chandler? (692 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Ike Diogu Out With Injury; Will Miss Rest Of Afrobasket 2015 / Ike Diogu, His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ike Diogu Blocks Tyson Chandler? by silvasurfa(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am an avid basketball fan. While going through the Guardian newspapers this morning, I came accross a picture in the sports section (pg 57) with the caption,'D'tigers (down) blocks American Tyson Chandler at the london Olympic Games. Diogu is one of the nominees for the maiden nigerian Sports Award holding next month in Lagos'.

Ike is undoubtedly one of the hardest working ballers out there and was one of my favourite players on the National Team. But it is either the guy who wrote that caption is high on something or took journalistic license too far because from my angle, the block clearly belongs to Tyson Chandler (who plays for the knicks BTW) shocked grin

I can't wait for the NBA season to begin (Oct 31st).

PS I hope Tony Skinn is alright now? (Tony was our starting point guard on the National Team. He played for Goerge Mason University. He had perhaps one of the sickests highlights during the memorable USA vs NGR game at the Olympics. He crossed over James Harden - and his beard, into a full split..and made the shot! However he injured his knee in the following game)

[img]http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ike+Diogu/Tyson+Chandler/Olympics+Day+6+Basketball/VXgBFEU1-Xs[/img]

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ike+Diogu/Tyson+Chandler/Olympics+Day+6+Basketball/VXgBFEU1-Xs

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Foreign League On Our Domestic League. / Predictions (or Prophecy)-super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs Elephants Of Côte D’ivoire / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.