Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Does It Takes To Start A Modelling Agency And The Benefits? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Does It Takes To Start A Modelling Agency And The Benefits? (1210 Views)

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories / I am a Modelling agent and I am looking for Young Female Nigerian Models / The Best Modelling Agency In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Takes To Start A Modelling Agency And The Benefits? by yicob(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
A friend of mine who just finished is photography course wants to establish a modelng agency and he wants me to be part of it. Please what are the involvements and benefits
Re: What Does It Takes To Start A Modelling Agency And The Benefits? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:27am On May 05, 2008
''what are the involvements and benefits ''

grin grin grin grin grin grin
there are so many involvements my dear grin
before the benefits grin

as a modelling agency u have to be registered under their asociation
u need a good location for ur office
u need to be connected to advertizing agency
that need the models,no the kind of photographs the need
and then get the models by castting ,after that make sure u are
involved in their photograph session so as to direct the way it will look.
as an agent u must always be on ur feet looking for jobs
there is no point sighing with u and for 6-8 mounths u cant get me a job undecided
that why so agents lose good models to other agents who are ready to
do any thing to get jobs for their models

the benefit comes when u have gotten a good job for any model
ur gain is 30% of anything the job is worth
so u better get a good paying job worth millions grin
so that ur wad go set wink

if u a guy that likes women humnmnn! lipsrsealed
well u will have them plenty grin grin grin
just make sure u keep it real sha! wink
(AIDs dey)
i hope i have helped u in a way cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys That Shape Their Heads Only / Leather Bag Versus Fabric Bag. Which Do U Prefer And Y? / Create Sexy Cat-like Eyes In 4 Steps...before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.