Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (33973 Views)

Make Money Doing Modelling,ushering And Bridesmaids Work / Biko Nu. Is This A Modelling Or Witch Craft? (photo) / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2015
The number of people God needs to SEVERELY PUNISH and WIPE away right now from this world just got increased by 2 Nigerians. Like seriously!!!

Please guys, you all need to know this. There is a huge scam going on right now on Nigeria Facebook about a Modella couture modelling contract, said to be worth N470k. And it is being perpetuated by two very wicked, evil, manipulating, devilish, hell-can't-wait-to-receive -their-souls Nigerian man called Ashbry and his female counterpart named Susan.

Here is a link to the female fraudster's Facebook page. She has numerous times changed her names from Sharon to Sandy after each successful scam.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009071817897

I am very provoked this morning because I just got a call seconds ago from an innocent lady that would have been their latest victim if not that she was smart enough to search for Modella contract on
Google. And she landed on this story I made in February this year - OMG! TILB Reader Calls Out Gf after Being ''Raped'' & Duped in a Recent Modelling Scam

What Ashbry and Sharon aka Susan do is approach young Nigerian ladies on Facebook, then they entice with fake stories of how they will make you a supermodel and turn you into a millionaire with their very fake Modella couture modelling contract.

They will then ask you for money for the initial registration, ask that you come for a naked photoshoot to test your skin tone and then ask you to introduce your girlfriends to them so you can build your profile.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, IT IS A SCAM! DO NOT FALL FOR IT!! And if you still need proof - just read these shocking stories of TILB readers who fell victim to them.

Ma nti anughi, mgbe aga ebe isi, ya na nti esoro. A word is enough for the wise!

STORY 1

This TILB reader had called me, heartbroken, after she googled about the Modella scam and found the first lady's story on my blog. She is not even the lady that called me this morning o.

She begged me to protect her privacy so I blocked her surname on the deposit slip she used in making payment to this guy to prove to you that these stories are true. Her mail:

Hello Laila,
A girl named Sandra Johnson sent me a friend request on facebook. I accepted her and she began to chat me up. she said she is a top model in modella couture agency. she said a lotta things about how she's very rich and how she just finished building her own house in PH, she also said she moved her family to South Africa.

Then she started talking about a GLO contract with modella couture. She said the agency are recruiting models for the contract and we are gonna be paid 473k. She convinced me is not a scam. I actually called my close friend that is our mutual friend on fb and asked her about her then she confirmed that she knows the girl and that she's among the girls that accepted the offer so I was kinda convinced not knowing my friend is also a victim.

She then gave me a man's no. and said the man's name is Mr Peter. I called the man and he said I should call him Ashbry. He sounded very convincing.

To cut the long story short, they said the models in the academy were top models that did not accept the money because it was small. So we are like the lucky ones that will be recruited in the agency. They also said the directors dont know we are being recruited so we shouldnt call anyone so they wont be suspended..cant believe i believed that.

The ashbry guy requested for my passport and my phone so he could extract my pictures and make it look like I took it in d agency..smh..I gave them my phone and passports..

Initially I told the sandra girl I cant afford the money involved cos my friend told me she paid up to 80k to them so the girl told me I shouldnt worry that she will sponsor me. That made me calm because someone cant scam me with her her own money..then later they started telling my friends and I to bring girls to register under us inorder to boost our profile.

luckily for me all my friends i told declined. in d middle of this, the stupid sandra asked me out and i refused (shes also a lesbian). later on ashbry told me to come over to ph so that i can finish my registration ,that i have interview with the directors..he even agreed to pay for the hotel bills but i told him still i dont have transport fare so sandra told me to pay in 15k so that they will sort my interview and the rest of other registratrions.

so i stupidly paid the money to an account. teller is attached below. when they stopped picking my calls, my friends calls. that was when i called modella couture and they convinced me that there is nothing like GLO contract and i was being scammed.

tho i didnt sleep with the guy but ashbry sleeps wit a lot of oda girls, take their nude pics for a skin tone test according to him. they sound sooooo convincing.

i dont have the guys pic but these are his nos 08037894406..08033909630. sandra's name on facebook is Sandy Johnson and this is her no 07036924607.
some so called directors also called me to make it sound and look soooo real. this is the account number i paid the money into.. UBA, EDWARDS TERRY ANDY, 2071260462.

The girl sometimes suggests that i borrow money to pay for my registrations that shes in the academy and that she wont be allowed to leave the academy. this people can tell you anything to bring out money..please everyone should be careful and watch out for this hoodlums..THEY NEED TO BE CAUGHT. thank you.
Below is some part of the chat on fb, then we started chatting on watsapp.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/ladies-beware-tilb-readers-raped-duped.html

cc lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by INTROVERT(f): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2015
that's just terrible...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by 1love4all: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2015
So true.

scammers everywhere.
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Ahmed4002(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2015
God protect our sisters lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by vedaxcool(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2015
These criminals should be picked up and dealth with, why are people how wicked? preying on desperate people who are looking for a break.

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by DuchessLily(f): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Ladies just have to be extra careful

And not be Greedy most especially.

And these guys can be caught .. Through the bank (UBA) and with that fone number (who registered it)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by kossyablaze(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Tell em

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by ice25(f): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Naija, where every lanky babe thinks she is a model by destiny.

Scammers everywhere

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Ur nt to blame.Dey always sound convincing.I nearly fell a victim to Civil Defence scammers.Dey were abt to get 25k frm me but I suddenly came to my sense.Pple should be careful.

5 Likes

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Infomizer(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Furking basterds prey on the desperation of young people. Our law enforcement agencies enable such scams to thrive because 'na small money', not realizing (or ignoring) that when numerous people fall for a 'meager' 15k scam, then it's large scale.

There's nothing wrong in getting a court injunction to flag the account and get the scammer arrested when he shows up in the bank. But e no fit happen because na 15k crime. Smh..*Hiss*

4 Likes

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Sparkle777(f): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
One gats to be careful, infact tink thrice bfor giving out money or even listening to anytin dat s got to do wt money.
The re scammers everywhere, even in ur family, I cant count how many times friends, colleagues and family involve me in money wasting ventures. Now, I insist on service rendered first bfor I pay.
If its too good to be true, it probably is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
U dey naija, u no wise...dem supposed no born u at all sef

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Trending(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
na wa
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by damiloladuke: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
I don't know what Is with Nigeria girls and modelling. You expose your body to these perverts all in the name of Fame and money.... who go see yansh wey no go wan forrck.

stop corruption.

by the way
check my SIGNATURE if you wanna LAUGH TIRE today

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Organized Crime and Scam redefined shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by damiloladuke: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
all in the name of wanting to be famous.... it's well with Nigeria

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by jaybee104(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
i love models
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Sinbad2007(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks for sharing. You've just saved a soul although the gullible ones will still fall victim

4 Likes

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by jaybee104(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
damiloladuke:

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
u b upcomming comedian or what?
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by jeje123(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Those who care to learn are learning gradually!

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2015
90% of modelling agencies are a means for sex abuse on young girls. I pity the girl that was scammed but I implore NLanders to give that Idiiot hell since his details are public knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by jaybee104(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by IYADARA(f): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by bigerboy200: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
It's only in Nigeria that criminals numbers will b made available to the public and security agencies,yet nothing would b done to track dem down....No fear whatsoever to commit crime..i fear for this Jugle called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by DankemzI(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Unity Nigeria Crowned In Jos By Jennifer Ephraim As Chief Judge / Checkout This Hilarious Makeup Transformation / Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.