Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? (17418 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2012
Tonto z in d alluminati
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by valicious1(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2012
Question: is tonto dikeh's song that bad
Answer: YES tonto dikeh's song is that bad.
Infact bad is an understatement, the song is EVIL & disgusting.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by agent22: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2012
Tonto don suffer

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Goldieluks: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2012
What was she rapping? I managed to listen to the first three lines of her crap. That was a torture to the ears, and its like she did that song to ger back to her angry fans, what a joke!

Am the greatest--hell no!! You are not.
If you see me say hi, bla bla bla. That girl is so messed up in the head. Gosh!
grin
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Ochek: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2012
WARNING: The song you are about to listen to, may
cause depression, drowsiness, dellusion and can
also make you commit suicide. Please do not play
this music if you are driving, operating heavy or
potentially dangerous machinery
TONTO DIKE can not be held liable for any injuries or death that occurs as a result of listening to this
song.. Listeners discretion is strongly advised...
ITZOVA n GET HIGH By TONTO DIKE
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Sirmuell(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2012
But really we need to stop her and if possible abduct her before she tries to add insult to injury by releasing a video for those Preposterous babbles she calls songs!
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by lukkie(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2012
toygod2: Attention, one thing u guys dont understand is dat, either directly or indirectly,u are helping her to market the song.

People with different mockery picture,saying tonto dis,tonto dat even gives it more promo,making somebody like me wanna download the track and listen to the wackness.

Weda good or bad,i knw it has little or no effect on her financial status....and funniest thing is dat, TONTO is definitely somwia else enjoyin her life,not knowing abt the guys on nairaland wabblin dia mouth on her song.

Abeg,lets save our self the unnecessary stress. Gud a.m

Story! Can you pay her 500k to perform the stupid song at your child's birthday? Or N1m to perform it at a show?
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by fairygeh(f): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Realy this is the funniest of the pics,with that her neck wey luk like tolotolo neck.chai.lwkmd.

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by dczieta: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2012
SlyIg: I think all the insults come to her cos of her harsh responds and insults to her fans. She shld learn how to handle and be nice to her fans who will give her all the support she needs. She is always really very proud of herself and this is the right time for her fans to teach her a lesson of live.
YESS S BOSS...
ur gbaguan's are worse than TOTOs' song
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by dczieta: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2012
slimdamatrix: I can't imagine what she was thinking- well that's if she thinks at all. I'm embarrassed for anyone who actually knows her, I actually feel physical pain for em. My heart goes out to her family, really! sad its such a sad situation for em. sad
shebi the families of the ALUU lynching victims should feel better than TOTOs' family
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Femzy24: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by fairygeh(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella:
Don't mind her...she loves to think that she's the best thing to happen to the entertainment industry. Did she expect her fans to like her songs after insulting them on twitter? smh..the babe really has a lot to learn.
. I read her tweets and i said wow,who insults fans like this and goes scot free.she has forgotten that her fans made her who she is today.that girl has a bad mouth and i dnt even feel any iota of pity for her.tonto dike Hi music and its over music. grin grin
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by jethrojet(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2012
angrymehn tonto tell me the latest pills you take,ur producer ate your money or he did it for free![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by PalmTree(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
rallymento: If you think you can do better, do your song let us hear it........period! Ndi oso cha egbu!!!!

No one forced her into singing. I'll rather focus and excel at whatever career I choose instead of joining the music band wagon.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
tonto dikeh -femeline
davido - masculine
WTF..
WHOCARES
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by tng(f): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
its ova isnt bad, its ok in fact but the other one sounds disjointed.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
There is two names for this songs BAD
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh puhlease,Tonto dike or no Tonto Dike,am downloading the song right away.if na Rihanna now una go happy even if in no make sense,Nigerians. Sooo silly when it comes to their celebs,thank God all of una know who Tonto Dike be,but come to think of it,as u de comment bad stuff about her,how many people sabi u?if no be ur parents and una village people
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by BolanleRaymond: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Its over isnt al dat bad. I jst wasted my precious mb in downloadin d song cos its talk of town. LMAO,na wa o.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dis has given her bad publicity, her singing is worse than her acting, I suggest she goes into prostitution like cossy & d likes, she's guaranteed 2 make it dere if she uses condoms, meanwhile dis jokes are hilarious! grin. Nigerians sure do know how to make a gud laff out of d worse situations 'suffering & smiling' like Fela said!
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by rallymento(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
PalmTree:

No one forced her into singing. I'll rather focus and excel at whatever career I choose instead of joining the music band wagon.

My broda, them no force am na, She wan join Genevive and Omotola na. Even me when I compose my own song fear they catch me to sing am for my broda ear talk more of producing it.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by RIchibabe(f): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
toygod2: Attention, one thing u guys dont understand is dat, either directly or indirectly,u are helping her to market the song.

People with different mockery picture,saying tonto dis,tonto dat even gives it more promo,making somebody like me wanna download the track and listen to the wackness.

Weda good or bad,i knw it has little or no effect on her financial status....and funniest thing is dat, TONTO is definitely somwia else enjoyin her life,not knowing abt the guys on nairaland wabblin dia mouth on her song.

Abeg,lets save our self the unnecessary stress. Gud a.m
that's very true jara
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by chinkelly(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
grin grin turn to dick eh? grin grin
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by emotionroll(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
u can't be in two place's at a time.tonto get big eye.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by tontodike1: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is "Mix Monster" Called In The End Of Most Davido's Songs? / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ed Sheeran - Shivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.