Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) (12099 Views)

Video of Gbon Gbon By Davido / Jaywon – Gbon Gbon Remix (freestyle) / Jaywon Ft Terry G : Gbon Gbon Gbon. . . . . Official Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

You snivelling imbe'cile, anything you don't like will insult your shitty (brain) intelligence. This song's aim is to entertain and it was achieved, dance to it or FFFF off. he is neither your teacher nor your father. Your comment suggest you are mentally subnormal "Lyrical and moral". Odious chaff trying to sound intelligent, go and Gbon-Gbon your Mum. Ode olori buruku, eni ayi ji ri.
e ma wo oloshi yii ti aye e ti baje patapata. Ko ni da fun awon obi e. May they urinate on your parents' graves. You stupid stupid stupid son of a thousand fathers. You have no father, your mother isn't sure who she concieved you for. You are the product of a marathon o~r~g~y! I even heard your mother engaged in bestiality. My dog will sponsor your entire family through school. Now, back to business; since you refused to see(I won't blame you cos you probably borrowed that nokia 2700 from your village chief so u could quickly post on this topic so as to gain relevance and you didn't have time to read other posts) the post where I praised his effort and encouraged him to do more, then your ilk has no pinch of salt in my soup. You are a record breaking retarded vegetable. You suffer from brain damage and your sense of reasoning has been exchanged with a goat's suffering from Alzhiemers. Omo ale! Omo ofo! Langido! Obo! Atole! And you insulted me first! Or you think I'm stupid to have noticed that useless sub directed at me? You take your que and FFFF off. Diesel is surely near you there, use it to self-service with it. Then get a gun, shoot your mother for giving birth to you, then kill yourself for being a waste to society. Anuofia! Okpo! Onye ara! Onye oshi! Mpama! Iti awku! *pisses on you*
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Esinwaju: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Tusky44: Any day you mumu entertainers can make a video without some stupid wiggly bum of biatches, i will patiently watch it to the end. Just check out the razz slang "she want to gbon gbon you" ofenmanu ijiot.
You are the cretin of cretins. The mongrel of mongrels. The schmuck of schmucks. Stewpid Nimcompoop. Why bring his tribe into this? Do you task your brain before tasking your mouth or do words just fall from your buccal cavity like sh1t from your ar5e? If you are gonna attack, attack the individual but his or her tribe out. Idiata!
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by doublecross(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Ryabcool: mumu illiterate! There's a difference between lyrical and moral. A song doesn't have to be moral but it should not insult our intelligence. Even if it is a dance song, let us at least be able to put a meaning to what we are dancing to. Get off your high horse and go back to school for lack of comprehension. Nitwit
you are a fool. you are refering to someone as illiterate when you are worse. is it compulsory for a song be meaningful? all we want is to be entertained. bomboklaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2012
doublecross: you are a fool. you are refering to someone as illiterate when you are worse. is it compulsory for a song be meaningful? all we want is to be entertained. bomboklaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
sorry sir, I do not understand animal language so I can't decipher what you are saying.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by obowunmi(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Omo - see serious yabbings....LooooooL - serious mata.

No be video? Una con dey abuse mama, papa - hilarious.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Ryabcool: [s]e ma wo oloshi yii ti aye e ti baje patapata. Ko ni da fun awon obi e. May they urinate on your parents' graves. You stupid stupid stupid son of a thousand fathers. You have no father, your mother isn't sure who she concieved you for. You are the product of a marathon o~r~g~y! I even heard your mother engaged in bestiality. My dog will sponsor your entire family through school. Now, back to business; since you refused to see(I won't blame you cos you probably borrowed that nokia 2700 from your village chief so u could quickly post on this topic so as to gain relevance and you didn't have time to read other posts) the post where I praised his effort and encouraged him to do more, then your ilk has no pinch of salt in my soup. You are a record breaking retarded vegetable. You suffer from brain damage and your sense of reasoning has been exchanged with a goat's suffering from Alzhiemers. Omo ale! Omo ofo! Langido! Obo! Atole! And you insulted me first! Or you think I'm stupid to have noticed that useless sub directed at me? You take your que and FFFF off. Diesel is surely near you there, use it to self-service with it. Then get a gun, shoot your mother for giving birth to you, then kill yourself for being a waste to society. Anuofia! Okpo! Onye ara! Onye oshi! Mpama! Iti awku! *pisses on you*[/s]

yawns...... long story. BTW, Iyalaya e! moto lo ma pa e! Abirun! Sopona lo ma gbe e! Okada ni iya e, anybody lo le gun. Were, o ka lara, o bere si ni ko super story. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by mafiacent(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2012
This little girl managed to get so many donations that nobody can even lift the buckets full of coins... except her because she's the strongest girl in the world! Either that or the buckets are tricked. The One and half minute Video already has 7.8million views.

Strongest Girl In The World Prank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zs6mi5bvic

Download Video Here
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Teefinest: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Ryabcool: mumu illiterate! There's a difference between lyrical and moral. A song doesn't have to be moral but it should not insult our intelligence. Even if it is a dance song, let us at least be able to put a meaning to what we are dancing to. Get off your high horse and go back to school for lack of comprehension. Nitwit
ode meaning to wot u are danceing ....sing ur own mak we here now
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by stillme(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Some idio'ts are always whining about lyrics, these songs are meant to entertain not teach you the ten commandment. if you want to hear preaching, go to the church or mosques.

Guy,music is all about message and nice beat. If you don't know you gat know.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

yawns...... long story. BTW, Iyalaya e! moto lo ma pa e! Abirun! Sopona lo ma gbe e! Okada ni iya e, anybody lo le gun. Were, o ka lara, o bere si ni ko super story. grin grin grin grin grin
ara ile e lo ma bomb. If my mama na okada, then Ūя̲̅ mama na BRT; ONE FOR ALL!
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Teefinest: ode meaning to wot u are danceing ....sing ur own mak we here now
DANCEING? anyway sorry sir, I do not understand animal language so I
can't decipher what you are saying.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ryabcool: ara ile e lo ma bomb. If my mama na okada, then Ūя̲̅ mama na BRT; ONE FOR ALL!

Third Mainland bridged ni iya e, won ma n line up gun ni 24/7! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by eherbal(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
ile ife and rybacool.pls don't dishonour ur mothers like this.you both show the kinda upbringing you have or rather the way you'll bring up your own kids.direct your insults at yourselves,and leave the poor ladies outta dis.by the way,rybacool,you started dis;end it now!

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Third Mainland bridged ni iya e, won ma n line up gun ni 24/7! grin grin grin grin grin
you are a waste of s~perm. That's all I'll say. I have other things to do.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
e-herbal:
ile ife and rybacool.pls don't dishonour ur mothers like this.you both show the kinda upbringing you have or rather the way you'll bring up your own kids.direct your insults at yourselves,and leave the poor ladies outta dis.by the way,rybacool,you started dis;end it now!
its ryabcool and not rybacool sir. Anyway, I'll stop, but I didn't start. He threw the subliminal post at me first. Check very well. Anyway I'm off his case.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by kokoye(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ryabcool: Even if it is a dance song, let us at least be able to put a meaning to what we are dancing to..

Were you able to put a meaning to 'premier gaou'?
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
kokoye:

Were you able to put a meaning to 'premier gaou'?
what makes you think I danced to it? Anyway, the video of the song explained the meaning of the song. Go to youtube and rewatch it. I'm outta this thread. I won't be replying any more posts smiley
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by UmericanGirl(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
You guys are killing me. Please continue. grin
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by lawizle(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Laff wann Kee me die oo!!
O beere sini ko super story...hahahahahaaha!!
Okada ni iya re, anybody lo le guuun?
Guy yu baadt gaan.!!!*faints*
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
e-herbal:

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / My Backyard Crew presents “Tonto Dikeh – Get High” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.