Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) (12096 Views)

Video of Gbon Gbon By Davido / Jaywon – Gbon Gbon Remix (freestyle) / Jaywon Ft Terry G : Gbon Gbon Gbon. . . . . Official Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by mafiacent(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
HKN Music presents Davido’s “Gbon Gbon”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hElHDjqXGLI

Download Video Here

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by mike404(m): 1:56am On Oct 18, 2012
mafiacent: HKN Music presents Davido’s “Gbon Gbon”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hElHDjqXGLI

Download Video Here
WHO IS DAVIDO
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2012
The song is okay. Not bad, not good either. Lyrically this song is zero. He can do better if he sets his mind to it. Nice one Davido, may God empower you to do more than this. One love to Nigerian music

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 2:06am On Oct 18, 2012
mike404:
WHO IS DAVIDO
he is someone your ancestors failed to be as successful as. Stop trying to gain relevance with stupid questions.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by AlterEgoTM: 2:09am On Oct 18, 2012
The song make am... Yhur head dey there Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 18, 2012
Finally, a good song this week. I was starting to think we were being punished.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 18, 2012
nansense music
i want good music
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by UmericanGirl(f): 2:39am On Oct 18, 2012
mike404:
WHO IS DAVIDO

Hes too young for me sad
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by mkohagwu(m): 2:41am On Oct 18, 2012
mike404:
WHO IS DAVIDO

NOT FUNNY angry
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by AlterEgoTM: 3:03am On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: Finally, a good song this week. I was starting to think we were being punished.
A name comes to mind lol grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2012
Some idio'ts are always whining about lyrics, these songs are meant to entertain not teach you the ten commandment. if you want to hear preaching, go to the church or mosques.

6 Likes

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 18, 2012
AlterEgo™:
Several come to mind like one Rambo guy and a Decay girl.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Ryabcool(m): 3:17am On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Some idio'ts are always whining about lyrics, these songs are meant to entertain not teach you the ten commandment. if you want to hear preaching, go to the church or mosques.
mumu illiterate! There's a difference between lyrical and moral. A song doesn't have to be moral but it should not insult our intelligence. Even if it is a dance song, let us at least be able to put a meaning to what we are dancing to. Get off your high horse and go back to school for lack of comprehension. Nitwit

4 Likes

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Mohr(m): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2012
This fuckin boy lacks musical sense
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 18, 2012
NIce one.....i want to gbon gbon all the girls on nairaland.....gbon gbon marathon!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by AlterEgoTM: 4:37am On Oct 18, 2012
engineerd: NIce one.....i want to gbon gbon all the girls on nairaland.....gbon gbon marathon!!!!
Weyrey grin lol grin
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by AlterEgoTM: 4:38am On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella:
Several come to mind like one Rambo guy and a Decay girl.
lol grin
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by AlterEgoTM: 4:39am On Oct 18, 2012
Horrible week so far with the shitty music we've been exposed to, but this sorta rescues it.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Orblonde: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2012
This is why Tuface is King.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by candieangel12(f): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmm, this song isn't something I would jam to on a regular day, needs some work BUT on the plus side, I'd chose this song over that WizKid song and Tonto's.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 5:30am On Oct 18, 2012
Ryabcool: mumu illiterate! There's a difference between lyrical and moral. A song doesn't have to be moral but it should not insult our intelligence. Even if it is a dance song, let us at least be able to put a meaning to what we are dancing to. Get off your high horse and go back to school for lack of comprehension. Nitwit

You snivelling imbe'cile, anything you don't like will insult your shitty (brain) intelligence. This song's aim is to entertain and it was achieved, dance to it or FFFF off. he is neither your teacher nor your father. Your comment suggest you are mentally subnormal "Lyrical and moral". Odious chaff trying to sound intelligent, go and Gbon-Gbon your Mum. Ode olori buruku, eni ayi ji ri.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by baslone: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

You snivelling imbe'cile, anything you don't like will insult your shitty (brain) intelligence. This song's aim is to entertain and it was achieved, dance to it or FFFF off. he is neither your teacher nor your father. Your comment suggest you are mentally subnormal "Lyrical and moral". Odious chaff trying to sound intelligent, go and Gbon-Gbon your Mum. Ode olori buruku, eni ayi ji ri.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oboi!!! Take am easy o!!!! See vextation!! cheesy
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Caseless: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

and u, the supernormal guy involved his parent jst becos of DAVIDO that neither know u nor the guy in question. SMH

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2012
caseless: and u, the supernormal guy involved his parent jst becos of DAVIDO that neither know u nor the guy in question. SMH

I'm not claiming to be supernormal and Ryabcool insulted me first, so no apologies from here. I'v had it with individuals who rush to songs released by D'banj, Wiz-kid or Davido to make condescending comments like . "I'm innocent and i somehow like this song, but it lacks lyrical content. So, the song is bad". Tell that to Jazz musicians. "Do me", "chop my money", "kurukere" etc are not better than this song lyrically.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by lawizle(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2012
candieangel12: Hmmm, this song isn't something I would jam to on a regular day, needs some work BUT on the plus side, I'd chose this song over that WizKid song and Tonto's.

Which wizkid song?
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by candieangel12(f): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2012
lawizle:

Which wizkid song?

The cover for Turn on the Lights
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2012
Any day you mumu entertainers can make a video without some stupid wiggly bum of biatches, i will patiently watch it to the end. Just check out the razz slang "she want to gbon gbon you" ofenmanu ijiot.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by cheddarking(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2012
Davido = D'banj Mark II

They have crap lyrics
But their songs dey move club die....

Gbon gbon any body there... cool cool cool
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by RickyRoss1(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

I'm not claiming to be supernormal and Ryabcool insulted me first, so no apologies from here. I'v had it with individuals who rush to songs released by D'banj, Wiz-kid or Davido to make condescending comments like . "I'm innocent and i somehow like this song, but it lacks lyrical content. So, the song is bad". Tell that to Jazz musicians. "Do me", "chop my money", "kurukere" etc are not better than this song lyrically.

Dude you dont know what you are talking about.
Those 3 songs you mentioned ("Do me", "chop my money", "kurukere"wink are hit songs within and outside Nigeria. If you go to clubs within and outside Nigeria you will know what am talking about. Chop my money and Oliver Twist are likely going to be the best songs of the year.

I have no Qualms with Davido or any other 9ja musician, i pray for them to do well and conquer Africa and the rest of the world, but his Duro song is far better than this. To me this Gbo Gbon song is below average and it is in the same category with Oyato and Toto Dikes crap. Surely some people will like the song no doubt, but just like Oyato, it is below average and Davido can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by megxo(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2012
AlterEgo™:
tonto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 Like

Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Dude you dont know what you are talking about.
Those 3 songs you mentioned ("Do me", "chop my money", "kurukere"wink are hit songs within and outside Nigeria. If you go to clubs within and outside Nigeria you will know what am talking about. Chop my money and Oliver Twist are likely going to be the best songs of the year.

I have no Qualms with Davido or any other 9ja musician, i pray for them to do well and conquer Africa and the rest of the world, but his Duro song is far better than this. To me this Gbo Gbon song is below average and it is in the same category with Oyato and Toto Dikes crap. Surely some people will like the song no doubt, but just like Oyato, it is below average and Davido can do better than this.

That's my point, lyrical content don't make hit songs, it's perception, acceptance (What girls think about the song) and other factors(DJs,clubs radio stations etc). A lot of Nigerians listen to songs the way they read news, read the title and make conclusions. I Don't like the artiste,i don't like his song. so, they are always on stand by, to rush to youtube and other social networks to condemn the lyrical content of a song they subconsciously node their heads to. you are not being sincere when you compare tonto dike's noise and oyato.
Re: Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) by IleIfe2(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2012
Tusky44: Any day you mumu entertainers can make a video without some stupid wiggly bum of biatches, i will patiently watch it to the end. Just check out the razz slang "she want to gbon gbon you" ofenmanu ijiot.

Lmao, flavour's "apkoripkopko", "Awusha-Ashawo", "Amalichanwa" is not posh either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Ladies Respected In Nigerian Music Videos? / My Backyard Crew presents “Tonto Dikeh – Get High” Video / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.