Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Doors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Doors (6336 Views)

Turkey Solid Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / High Quality Steel, Wooden, Armored, Toilet, Turkey, Kitchen Doors. / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doors by bethelprai: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Having studied a great deal about security doors i came across SWISSTRADE an armoured Steel Security Doors Company. website - www.swisstradezu.com.ng
Re: Doors by bethelprai: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2012
HEAD OFFICE: Swisstrade House
Km 14, Lekki Epe Expressway After Chevron, Ikota First Gate
Lekki – Lagos. Tel: 234-1-4617700-2, Fax: 01-4618470
Mobile: +2348033134593, 07043779805, 07043779804, 07043779803. Website: www.swisstradezu.com.ng, Email: info@swisstradezu.com.ng
Re: Doors by bethelprai: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2012
see us

Re: Doors by bethelprai: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2012
MAGODO BRANCH - LAGOS

Oadis Plaza
CMD Road
After Caleb University
Ikosi – Lagos.
Tel: 07043779812, 08033851472

Re: Doors by bethelprai: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2012
FESTAC BRANCH - LAGOS

Aosee Plaza
Behind Total Filling Station
By Alakija Bus/Stop
Festac Town
Lagos.
Tel: 07044013389, 08038090915

Re: Doors by bethelprai: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2012
ABUJA BRANCH

House 4, Langtang Close
Off Ibadan Street Opp. Catholic Cathedral Church
Off Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti Way
Garki Area 3, Abuja
Tel: 07089556961, 08057048809, 08035815786, 08033134593
Re: Doors by bethelprai: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2012
PORT HARCOURT BRANCH

N0. 16A, Trans Amadi Road By Garrison, Beside Margaret Restaurant
Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Tel: 08033134593, 08035815786

Re: Doors by bodeface: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
They are the worst ever company selling doors that I have ever seen, very BAD (not Poor) customer service, they operate like an IBO shop once they have your money they dont care about you any longer, their sales personnel looks like they are trained to dupe people and make everything difficult.

A WORD OF ADVICE DONT RISK YOUR MONEY, THERE WILL NEVER BE A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE (BEWARE OF THEIR SALES MAN CALLED VICTOR! AT THEIR HEAD OFFICE)
Re: Doors by oyewole123: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Thanks for the advice
I was about calling them to give them a contract to supply all the doors to my company and home but thank God i read your message

i better run before i lose my millions .
Re: Doors by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
bodeface: They are the worst ever company selling doors that I have ever seen, very BAD (not Poor) customer service, they operate like an IBO shop once they have your money they dont care about you any longer, their sales personnel looks like they are trained to dupe people and make everything difficult.

A WORD OF ADVICE DONT RISK YOUR MONEY, THERE WILL NEVER BE A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE (BEWARE OF THEIR SALES MAN CALLED VICTOR! AT THEIR HEAD OFFICE)

swisstrade doors is an established company with over 15 years experience in the business of securing homes and properties. hence they are the most trusted brand for quality doors in Nigeria.
ask your engineers, architects and survey the market and you will know that it is a popular company that delivers quality products with good customer satisfaction.

if you had a bad encounter with ONE staff, you should have requested to see the general manager or the CEO who is always available to see to the problem rather than coming to spew unfounded allegations online.

I bought doors there and got nothing short of wonderful service. they were courteous, very professional and timely. I heard they sell marbles and kitchens now and would definately go back for these.

1 Like

Re: Doors by innocentioo: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
@ bodeface,I was so shocked to read what you posted about Swiss Trade.
I was searching for good security doors and I came across Swiss Trade online, I visited their Port Harcourt Office in Trans Amadi March, 2017. I could not believe what I saw there, their doors were absolutely wonderful because I saw better quality doors than all other companies I had visited looking for 4ft single leaf steel security doors, what was common in other companies were either 4ft double or 3ft half but at Swiss Trade, I saw the 4ft single leaf I was looking for.
I made choices for two doors,I took pictures, collected the business card for the marketing manager and he gave me an account number,when i asked how much will I pay for the delivery, I was told to never bother that they will use their Hilux to deliver to the site whenever I am ready. I was out of the country when I made the payment by transfer including installation, upon the confirmation I was surprised to receive a receipt as a photo via my watsupp from their Lekki Lagos office,that is a proof of transparency, buying from their Port Harcourt office and payment goes to Lagos office? that is continuity in business.
When I was ready to install the doors, they brought the doors to my site,saved me the cost of delivery. Exactly the doors I took the pictures was what they brought, I gave them instructions who to met and who to hand over the keys to after installation, they did exactly what we agreed, even when the Engineer on site requested for the keys, they refused and sticked to the instructions I gave them, though I have not been home to see how the doors look after installation,but I have received the photos and also I got good commendations from people that saw the doors.
If you want to buy doors from Swiss Trade, visit any of their branches to see things for yourself, they don't charge you to visit their showroom, rather than believing on what people are posting online.
Well, I don't know the type of services other customer's got but as for me, they exceeded my expectations and I will still patronize them for the internal doors.
Anybody in doubt should ask for a proof of the receipt they sent to me and I will gladly send it for confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contained Available In Mende (maryland) - Lagos / 3bdrms flat @ Alaka Estate Gate, Surulere (with Pics) / Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.