Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live (12082 Views)

If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? / Couple Of 62 Years Finish Their Life Together By Dying Just Four Hours Apart. / If You Had Only 12 Seconds Left To Live, What Would You Do With The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2012
If you knew that you had only 24 hours left to live, and no matter what you do, you would only die when your twenty four hours were up, what are ten (or less, or more) things you would do?

As a starter, I would
1. Break into a bank and steal all the money I can carry.
2. Race to the nearest slums and distrubute the money in parcels to avoid rushing, etc
3. Erm ...okay i've run out of things i desperately want to do after reducing poverty level in nigeria...hehehe
will return to share when other stuff occurs to me....so what about you? What will you do

2 Likes

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2012
1) hand over everything I own to the selected few.

2) arrange for burial etc

3) spend the remaining time left with my family and dear friends, having a wonderful dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Gonzaga1010(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Just make my self up wit God

8 Likes

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Bludeville: If you knew that you had only 24 hours left to live, and no matter what you do, you would only die when your twenty four hours were up, what are ten (or less, or more) things you would do?

As a starter, I would
2. Race to the nearest slums and distrubute the money in parcels to avoid rushing, etc
3. Erm ...okay i've run out of things i desperately want to do after reducing poverty level in nigeria...hehehe
will return to share when other stuff occurs to me....so what about you? What will you do
undecided undecided
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by phineboy1pimple(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Spend it with God... The jollyment in heaven can't b missed...

1 Like

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
1.) Spend time with my family and closest friends and take lots of pictures.
2.) Spend time with God.
3.) Eat as much food as I can.

1 Like

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Dextra(f): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Meet Eminem. Give him a kiss!
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by busayobrig: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Find a way to make the 24hours run out intime.
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dextra: Meet Eminem. Give him a kiss!
dts if u see him tongue
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by ameer2: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Pray pray n pray....
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: 1.) Spend time with my family and closest friends and take lots of pictures.
2.) Spend time with God.
3.) Eat as much food as I can.
wats the use of the pic
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Iaz93: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Make Peace with everyone ...want my record to be clean. Talk with all my family members. Finally, I'll sort things out with my maker.

1 Like

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Callotti: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
Spend time with my family. . . .only family members. kiss
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don4life:
wats the use of the pic
When you take pictures, what's the use? For record keeping, duh!!! A way to remember the past.

1 Like

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
Iaz93: Make Peace with everyone ...want my record to be clean. Talk with all my family members. Finally, I'll sort things out with my maker.
gbam! cheesy
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by HealNigeria: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
Call or go to all I have wronged and ask for forgiveness. Make peace with God. Give all my properties to a trusted charity organisation.

Meanwhile, check this out...
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella:
When you take pictures, what's the use? For record keeping, duh!!! A way to remember the past.
oh! i see...
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote author=]Call or go to all I have wronged and ask for forgiveness. Make peace with God. Give all my properties to a trusted charity organisation.

Meanwhile, check this out...[/quote]
check wat out undecided
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by AMINSCO(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
U re jobless n mindless person to bring dis topic
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by karpentar: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Bludeville: If you knew that you had only 24 hours left to live, and no matter what you do, you would only die when your twenty four hours were up, what are ten (or less, or more) things you would do?

As a starter, I would

Go into Cryogenics - i.e. freeze myself till there was a cure for what was killing me. PROBLEM SOLVED.

1 Like

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by OmoAlata(f): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
Call or go to all I have wronged and ask for forgiveness.

You sure 24hrs will be enough for dat? tongue
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by mallorca(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
ameer!:
Pray pray n pray....
its too late to pray
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by yuzedo: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
1. Dance Alanta
2. Dance Azonto
3. Dance Galala
4. Dance Suo
5. What other dances are there abeg? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
AMINSCO: U re jobless n mindless person to bring dis topic
take it easy on him bro
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Dextra(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don4life:
dts if u see him tongue
The topic is a 'What-if' scenario. He will be available.
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nella(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
I go just lie down jeje, nobi 24 hrs? - I go just lie down jeje nd wait 4 d foolish 24 hrs 2 pass na.

1 Like

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
yuzedo: 1. Dance Alanta
2. Dance Azonto
3. Dance Galala
4. Dance Suo
5. What other dances are there abeg? undecided
etighi, makossa, dougie, jerk, migraine skank, gangnam style...dem plenty jor.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
wrap up my will properly for those who I deem fit for it.
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nella: I go just lie down jeje, nobi 24 hrs? - I go just lie down jeje nd wait 4 d foolish 24 hrs 2 pass na.
foolish 24hrs hmm....i like dt Rude Gal cheesy
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by DeGrace01(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Always be at peace wt ur creator, God almighty thatz all. This is the only way u can hv a wonderful rest as u depart. Shallom!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.