Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance (12416 Views)

Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) / Spikedcylider Is Becoming A Nuisance / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by tiebe: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2013
hello everyone. i am living in a lovely area which seems to answer to all my needs. however, etisalat has erected one of their network masts near my house and the suffering is not small at all.
first of all, they did not follow the NCC regulation of minimum distance from living quarters and secondly, they did not install silent generators. so, now, for 24 hrs of everyday, my windows are rattling, the noise is unbearable (worse at night) sometimes i have fumes entering my house. I cannot even open all my windows to allow for cross ventillation because I will get deaf.

we have written several letters to etisalat to get their generators out of there or install a silent generator build a wall to shield us from the noise before their contract for that space expires but to no avail.

Please, is there anyone who can advice me on what to do??
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by laposta: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
First to Comment na ni

I don't know what it does for people sha...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by feminineA: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
are you the owner of the house?? if yes sue them!! if not talk with your landlord.

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by iamswizz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hmmmmm..

Someone should give me an advice on how to advise him sad

7 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by freshblazine(f): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sue them

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by luckynzo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
So so close. Anyway sha try and get a contract to supply them diesel. That's what a colleague did.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by mjames: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Make a formal complain to your Local Govt. and visit there nearest office.
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
ehya sorry. sue their sorry ass
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by bobonkiti101(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
If the house belongs to you then you have a locus standi to sue etisalat..talk to your lawyer man..abi you want to wait till you get cancer before you get aggressive.
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by exbash: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
In a normal world u shud be smiling to the bank now.....get a lawyer and sue for damages....Noise pollution... or report to NESREA....they will lock up the site

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
You inform God. That's all.
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by SirTunechi(f): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tap current from their generator and enjoy your browsing with no network problem grin

9 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by rabonni(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
pack out son........ the house is not urs...........ur landlord nor complain waiting be ur own Na?

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by shiftmarket(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
A letter to NCC and Consumer Protection Agency should do the trick. Copy etisalat info when sending the mail.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'm tired of people asking questions like this.

Ur question has been answered, so do the "needful"

I don't know much about law but I know a tenant can sue his/her landlord, talk to them (etisalat) and then talk to a lawyer, even if you are a tenant.
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by BrightCar: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A LANDLORD BEFORE YOU EXERCISE YOUR HUMAN RIGHT, IF YOU DONT BLOW YOUR WHISTLE, YOU MAY NEVER GET HELP.
IF YOU WANT THEM TO PAY FOR THIS WICKEDNESS, YOU CAN SUE THEM FOR DAMAGES, HEALTHWISE, ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, VIOLATION OF NCC REGULATIONS ETC. ETC. BUT IF YOU WANT THEM TO COMPLY WITH THE NCC REGULATIONS, THEN TAKE THE MATTER TO NCC, BY PETITIONING ETISALAT OFFICIALLY.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
pack
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by packman: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
[size=20pt]NOW YOU SEE FUNNY NAIRALANDER'S SPILL TRASH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SUE THEM SUE THEM SUE THEM NA YOUR HOUSE ABI NA BOTH OF UNA RUN THE NEGOTIATING TERMS OF THE PLACE THEY OCCUPY

MR ...OP... IF ITS UNBEARABLE AS YOU CLAIM THEN SIMPLY FIND ANOTHER HOUSE AND PACK.......

AND DON'T GO AROUND MAKING LOUSY NOISE ABOUT IT.............

FOR THOSE ADVISING THIS YOUNG MAN TO SUE........E...T..I...S.....A...L...A..T HOW MUCH WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE IF THE CASE STARTS...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SUE KO.....SUE....NI... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed OGA PACK OUT AND NEVER YOU RETURN THERE AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by homesteady(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
feminine A: are you the owner of the house?? if yes sue them!! if not talk with your landlord.

Gbam! Sue them!
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by Ene101(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
If to say na me,i go enter my village tell baba make him give me one correct otumokpo (charm) where go knock down all their generator for life until them trace the wahala come my side. Pkam.

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by Olugbenger(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by anasbeaut(f): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
U ve several options:
- either yr community bring an action against them on the ground of public nuisance,
- ur landlord i.e. d actual owner of the property sue on the ground of private nuisance because his right to peaceful enjoyment of his land has been interfered wit.
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by jiorhemen(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
I am not surprised that they did not respond after writing them. It's only in Nigeria corporate bodies treat public complaints from individuals with levity. You have the right to request that correction be made, you can also claim damages. The health implications of staying close to radiation from a mast is calamitous. If you stay in Abuja, go to Sherif plaza, @ Wuse 2, ask for Brekete Family office. Report to them and they will surely take it up with passion. Brekete family will allow you to speak live on their daily reality radio program, where cases of this nature are redressed.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by olempe(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
laposta: First to Comment na ni

I don't know what it does for people sha...

smh
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by johnwizey: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Set fire on dere generator gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by wheesin(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please can someone advice me on how to advise this guy... I need ur advice o undecided

Just sue them and get ur cash jare... Abeg embarassed
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by heykims(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
if they aint responding to ur complaints, go destroy d mast plus d fucking generator. stage it as communal.......

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thousands of lawyers will be interested in this case.

Sue them asap and get your compensation.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by Duduconfirm: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
post your complaint on the reader's page/contribution of every newspaper in nigeria. angry.one will definately publish it
Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by venorite(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
You have an opportunity to chop Arab money and you are here asking questions.. .Pls sue their fu*king a*s

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by sammyyoung2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
waoh.......ur internet speed go too fast, chei.......see enjoyment! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unfortunately, you are more concerned about the noise and seems to be ignorant of the possible cancer and other disease that could result from staying too close to a mast. I will advise that you pack out of the house as soon as possible or face the consequences of your action/inaction.
Don't bother about law suits or litigation as this companies are too rich to prosecute any case in court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Hours Nonstop Rainfall In Ondo / Kano City Of Today / Danielle Bregoli (bhad Bhabie) Naked Video Finally Exposed Must Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.