Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent (9947 Views)

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / Nigeria Got Talent Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Abujafood: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LsW_KhIloNw/UH5m-CQaaiI/AAAAAAAA1Co/ZZOWZR5DkkI/s1600/..............................................................................................00000000000000000.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UtkJ2qZYd2o/UH5nEkN1KtI/AAAAAAAA1Cw/F95uetn0twI/s400/.................................................................................................0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-kReQ-WrpJhE/UH5nN8QMQEI/AAAAAAAA1DI/cz_UK7Z86go/s400/...............................................................................................0000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-EAC9R0fF8Pw/UH5nTprI6qI/AAAAAAAA1DY/jxyQrhk5v40/s400/...............................................................................................000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3YANloYLNaE/UH5ntSauZ5I/AAAAAAAA1EY/7GcKlYXQrIo/s400/.....................................................................0000000000000000000000000.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jJs79aKX5lQ/UH5nYvYsRdI/AAAAAAAA1Do/9bAl4QIkR8o/s400/......................................................................................00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LwzNDpZNqVM/UH5nKyE4SFI/AAAAAAAA1DA/yUlQnwMwHmI/s400/...............................................................................................00000000000000000000000000000000000000000.JPG[/img]

Jude a Naija got talent performer made headlines with his captivating performance which moved one of the judges Kate Henshaw to tears!

It has sure been one heck of a ride as the Auditions of one of Nigeria's biggest reality TV shows, "Nigeria's Got Talent" comes to an end. The auditions witnessed a lot of performances by talented Nigerians who came in their hundreds from around the country contending for a taste of fame and also to win a whooping sum of five million Naira in cash.

There were joys, laughter amidst tears as many Nigerians exhibited their creative and humorous side, presenting spectacular performances to the pleasure of the audience and the Judges. While some contestants gave their all during their performances, some others saw the show as a way to grab their five minutes fame, of which the judges wasted no time in sending them home.

One of the highlights of the show was a performance by Jude James at the Benin auditions last Sunday. Jude got everyone spell-bound as he presented the song "Heal the world by Michael Jackson", a performance which he rendered so well that one of the Judges, Kate Henshaw found herself sobbing to the surprise of everyone. The performance got him a unanimous vote from the judges ushering him to the next round.

http://www.abujafood.com/lifestyle/music-a-entertainment/959-nigerias-got-talent-kate-henshaw-moved-to-tears-by-auditions.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Afam4eva(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2012
Kate Henshaw was crying after listening to that Albino guy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Foxybone(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2012
True talk Afam grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by pingo(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2012
She is crying Tears of joy Knowing her accounts will be hit with millions of Naira! All na wash!
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by lwise(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Kate can cry anytime,that's the way she was manufactured.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by MadCow1: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva: Kate Henshaw was crying after listening to that Albino guy.

And he wasnt all that fantastic anyways..

I was really disappointed she judged him first by his Albinoism.
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Super1759: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva: Kate Henshaw was crying after listening to that Albino guy.
she is an actress,maybe playing her scripts. What does she know about singing?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by olakunle13: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2012
what kanna unproffessional judge is this?...does this garl watch America's got talent at all?
what kanna prank is she playing?...crying on TV cos of a performance....lol
i wonder what criteria is bin used to select judges for the reality show?
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by KINGwax(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2012
lwise: Kate can cry anytime,that's the way she was manufactured.
nice word!
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by KINGwax(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2012
olakunle13: what kanna unproffessional judge is this?...does this garl watch America's got talent at all?
well i'm forced to ask 'where your problem lies?'
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

True talk, a lot of people that were judged, were judged unfairly....that guy that sang you raised me up by Westlife killed it! he did qualify, but I'm just saying, the albino dude's speechless wasn't all that, he couldn't even sing excellently, they just let him off because he's an albino..

Then there was that other dude that dedicated a song to his babe and they all gave him a yes, dude can't sing to save his own life, self composition hides their inabilities, he won't make it to through the next round, they should have given those guys that did Backstreet Boys' incomplete a chance cos they were definitely good.

The audition was disappointing, I saw no ill rappers, few good dancers, and no comedian even auditioned, save for those adult babies.....it wasn't encouraging in fact
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by KINGwax(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2012
olakunle13: what kanna unproffessional judge is this?...does this garl watch America's got talent at all?
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by buchibabe: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2012
Dnt judge a book by its cover. Kate judged dat albino boy even bfor his performance
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Rastamann: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Its all part of the show!
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Substandard!
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
is talent restricted to entertainment!!! Instead of all this companies to promote science and technical know how and innovative skills in our youth. if we continue like this we will remain backward and poor. Obama is thinking of how to employ 100,000 science teachers in order to compete with china in development growth. obama recently told american high school students to emulate mark zuckerberg instead of Micheal Jordan. all we celebrate is mediocrity. i am not saying entertainment is bad. But for a third world country like us, we should pay more emphasis on science and technology if the country wants to escape poverty. Talent shows only make one or two youth rich. But science and technology makes a whole nation rich. see china, singapore, japan , south korea, malasia are moving forward because of the country investment on science and technology in their youths. i cry for this country. no hope!!!! malasia was behind nigeria in 1960!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
atbu1983: is talent restricted to entertainment!!! Instead of all this companies to promote science and technical know how and innovative skills in our youth. if we continue like this we will remain backward and poor. Obama is thinking of how to employ 100,000 science teachers in order to compete with china in development growth. obama recently told american high school students to emulate mark zuckerberg instead of Micheal Jordan. all we celebrate is mediocrity. i am not saying entertainment is bad. But for a third world country like us, we should pay more emphasis on science and technology if the country wants to escape poverty. Talent shows only make one or two youth rich. But science and technology makes a whole nation rich. see china, singapore, japan , south korea, malasia are moving forward because of the country investment on science and technology in their youths. i cry for this country. no hope!!!! malasia was behind nigeria in 1960!!!
They are mutually exclusive. organizing talent shows don't prevent any nation from investing in science and technology!
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Dreyl(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
atbu1983: is talent restricted to entertainment!!! Instead of all this companies to promote science and technical know how and innovative skills in our youth. if we continue like this we will remain backward and poor. Obama is thinking of how to employ 100,000 science teachers in order to compete with china in development growth. obama recently told american high school students to emulate mark zuckerberg instead of Micheal Jordan. all we celebrate is mediocrity. i am not saying entertainment is bad. But for a third world country like us, we should pay more emphasis on science and technology if the country wants to escape poverty. Talent shows only make one or two youth rich. But science and technology makes a whole nation rich. see china, singapore, japan , south korea, malasia are moving forward because of the country investment on science and technology in their youths. i cry for this country. no hope!!!! malasia was behind nigeria in 1960!!!
yeah u are right.
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by dammytosh: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
safarigirl: True talk, a lot of people that were judged, were judged unfairly....that guy that sang you raised me up by Westlife killed it! he did qualify, but I'm just saying, the albino dude's speechless wasn't all that, he couldn't even sing excellently, they just let him off because he's an albino..

Then there was that other dude that dedicated a song to his babe and they all gave him a yes, dude can't sing to save his own life, self composition hides their inabilities, he won't make it to through the next round, they should have given those guys that did Backstreet Boys' incomplete a chance cos they were definitely good.

The audition was disappointing, I saw no ill rappers, few good dancers, and no comedian even auditioned, save for those adult babies.....it wasn't encouraging in fact

The guy did not sing speechless. He sang "Heal the world" and if you care to know, I was moved to tears also the FIRST time i watched it. So i cant blame Kate that much though her Albino mindset is not professional.

The guy definitely needs some extra work on his diction but the presentation was worth giving him a second chance to come up with an improved version of himself.

It is a round 1 stage of a raw talent show , remember.
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

Exactly. He couldn't sing and even my brother can play the piano better than him...he's good but not all that as they made him seem.
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by chymystique(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
grin grin Lmao!! Kate is now old!... Her makeups couldn't hide dat fact
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by miekova(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
lwise: Kate can cry anytime,that's the way she was manufactured.
lol @ manufactured grin
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by adoken: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
all4naija: They are mutually exclusive. organizing talent shows don't prevent any nation from investing in science and technology!

As much as i agree with you about the mutually exclusive nature of events, I still agree the the former author in the sense that if all the objects in question stem towards being 'celebs', how many will be left to drive science and technology?
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by chymystique(f): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
timpaker:

shey the lady wey wear white get apolo abi she listen to that tonto dike song, get Hi? grin
Lwkmd! U get bad mouth gan!...
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by enkoby: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2012

Mr Olakunle there's nothing wrong with shedding tears as a Judge in a reality TV show. Go and watch X Factor 2012. Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell cried when Jillian Jensen performed at the auditions.
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Me self fit cry..if I know say millie don enter account..no be cry!
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by dopeJemi: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
SincereLy speaking, dat albino guy z nt dat gud

Kate waz just over throne by her emotions cuz d boy sang it slowly n wiv a piano

D guy wudnt av qualified 4 project fame or nigerian idoL

FACT
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by 2sexy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Have you ever heard 2sexy sing...? you go love!

That is one area of me I have never give the needed attention... may be I don just see myself as musician.
Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by duddey(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sorry kate!need I remind u dat heal d word is an emotional song!which any below average singer can find its way around to move even d stone hearted to tears!wonder wat criteria is used to measure who becomes a judge for a reality shows in 9ja! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Well I guess she cried because she didn't know Nigerian Albinos can also be talented.
Do you even blame her? With the way people react to Albinos in this country, I'd cry if I met one who was willing to step out and show the world what he\she can do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbari Thrill Residents With Dances, Masquerades At Carnival / MISS BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA pageant 2018 Theme: BEAUTY AND ROYALTY / BEST LEAFLETS, FLYER, STICKER & POSTER DISTRIBUTION AGENCY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.