Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Brand New Wedding Dress For Sale - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Brand New Wedding Dress For Sale (1494 Views)

Lovely Collective Clothing Dress For Ladies Medium Size. N1600 / Wedding Dress Maker / Arabian Style Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Wedding Dress For Sale by origins: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Brand new wedding dress for sale, never being worn. I had another one made because I didn't like it for my wedding. UK size 8-10 can fit into it. Give away price of 60k, negotiable. I'll ship to anywhere in Nigeria. Email me on fomemede@gmail.com for more info.

Re: Brand New Wedding Dress For Sale by GRACEGLORY: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer..

Esther

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Flawless Makeup / !!! We're Back Again!!! Hublot, Cartier Watches And All From N10,000 COME IN!!! / Maternity Clothes For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.