Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) (1253 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by Baro(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2008
Akon has cleared the air on his deal with Faze; saying that Hiptv misrepresented him in that much quoted interview
Here is the link   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEV-eM8VrA

I know his issue has been over-flogged, but i need Nairalanders to comment now that we have seen and heard the truth from the horse's mouth
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by youngdigi(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
good stuff Baro for diggin that information
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by LORD101(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
I know those bastards called HIPTV won't air this on their baised program, fcuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by Mindless(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nice one Faze
Seeing is believing
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by lalaboi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2008
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by lalaboi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2008
actually its the same tin lol
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by dipo2much(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
WHEN GOD WAN LIFT YOU,NOBODY FIT STAND IN THE WAY.
FAZE ,THUMBS UP
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by djd1(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2008
thats it , yall. no more comments shuld be started or uttered.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by sect(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
hmmm I wonder what eleshin has to say about this. Maybe he'll create a new thread to apologize to faze just like he did to accuse him of lying, right eleshin.
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by tosinadeda: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hiptv misinterpreted wut
Hiptv simply playd the interview they had with akon!
So y insult hiptv? No b him mouth him use talk?
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by playmate(f): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2008
i dnt no y pple cn still defend dos liars,we all no hiptv is wack dey dnt no hw 2 present issues witout seeming prejudiced or foolishly biased,dey did all dat 2 ridicule faze nw its all shame on dem.

d sky is ur starting point faze.
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by tosinadeda: 1:31am On Jan 26, 2008
I jst dnt get u faze fans,hiptv simply playd d interview dey had with akon! It wasnt that they said akon said,dey showd us the video of akon talking,so wuts with all the attack on hiptv ?
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by Uzzyan: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2008
abeg no beef
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by pheesayor(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2008
I need eleshin, mrmeetoo, concrete and the rest on thos thread to comment on this. I actually watched it when it was aired on STV news and even recorded the audio for keeps. I got tired of trying to vindicate faze cos some wont just see reason but I think Baro has done it all. Big ups to u Baro, Faze will forever be grateful if he gets to know of this.

@tosinadeda, hiptv interviewed akon and played it, there was no problem about that cos it wasnt so clear but they exaggerated and tried to blow it out of prportion by insisting that faze lied, why?
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by tosinadeda: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2008
and u want to blame them for that, with wut akon said at that time, that was the only conclusion
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by Uzzyan: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2008
Pls let these guys suffer their headaches themselves abeg.
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by eleshin(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2008
pheesayor:

I need eleshin, mrmeetoo, concrete and the rest on thos thread to comment on this. I actually watched it when it was aired on STV news and even recorded the audio for keeps. I got tired of trying to vindicate faze because some wont just see reason but I think Baro has done it all. Big ups to u Baro, Faze will forever be grateful if he gets to know of this.

@tosinadeda, hiptv interviewed akon and played it, there was no problem about that because it wasnt so clear but they exaggerated and tried to blow it out of prportion by insisting that faze lied, why?
i said faze was a liar after i saw that interview with akon,maybe you are not conversant with all my post,i later confirm the deal inside encomium magazine.you and baro need not to sweat a litre b4 you proove an old news.faze is sign under konvict!,i'm sure thats what you will love to hear.i'm tired of repeating myself,i can never apologise to faze coz i heard it from the horse's mouth that he was not sign to konvict.all i can do is to congratulate him! chikena!
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by chiogo(f): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2008
Roflmao, yo that shit was funny. Faze actin' all nervous and gay. tongue

I'm happy for him, word?? but y'all make it sound like he's an up-and coming artist like seriously, am sure he's been in the music business for more than 10 yrs. anywayz, if accordin' to Akon, it wasn't official yet, where did y'all get the title of their track 'In the kitchen', which y'all kept talkin' about since last year??. Lord have mercy!!
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by tosinadeda: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2008
no mind them
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by mrmetoo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2008
@Pheesayor

What can I say? I didn't make the first story up did I? You guys, faze and 2face fans alike, claimed u SAW the interview that Akon said he didn't have a deal with faze. I didn't call faze a liar, all I said was maybe he jumped the gun. . . which he really did. Akon said he's a konvict but said they still have a lot to iron out, didn't he? That means at the time faze was spreading the news NOTHING was cooking in the kitchen (pun intended). If you check out my post I always added "not yet" because I didn't believe faze would just come out and lie, I always just believed the deal wasn't final and faze just got too excited. Hip TV reported the deal and they also reported Akon's interview, so whats the beef (notice the use of the word "report). I'm not defending them but thats their job, I only hope they'll be gracious enough to re-report the latest development. Let me make this clear, hopefully for the last time, I don't hate, dislike or beef faze, I simply just prefer 2face. Check my mp3 player any day u'll be sure to find a couple of faze songs. I hope he and others learn a lesson from all this maybe thats the reason even 2face answered the way he did when asked about people he was trying to work with.
Re: Faze Is A Konvict - Says Akon (december 29th 2007) by leereekz: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ pheesayor no mind haters joo.no be im be dis now, when we dey yan dat time na AKON everybody dey support,

(1) (Reply)

Vector "weapons" (free Mp4 Download Available) / Eminem Is Dead? / Mario Vs Chris Brown - Who's Got The Best Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.