Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Transcript Of Obama Romney Second Debate - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Transcript Of Obama Romney Second Debate (9758 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Transcript Of Obama Romney Second Debate by 50calibre(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
stannydon:

My friend stop this Jargon you are writing. America is not the cause of your frustration. You claimed to have lived in UK which i doubt because all your analysis so far was a complete copy and paste. Let me remind you in case you don`t know what to write, America remains one of the best countries in World both in terms of employment and development. If you think that probably they have denied you opportunity of getting your fucking ass in USA and you only resulted to cheap blackmail, you should go and re-examine yourself. AMERICA
REMAIN THE WORLD POWER WHETHER CHINA OR NO CHINA!!!

Mr man shut up you ignorant mouth and stick to your menial job that pays you peanuts, leave the economics to the informed.
The guy you replied was trying to say America is in steady deline and there seems to be no hope in sight due to the greed of big co operations in the US. Yes America is still a world power economically and militarily but with the status quo in Asia particularly the rapid growth in china, that position is threatened and if America continues on it's current path, china might overtake her in a couple of years to come.

I guess know you might have difficulty understanding what I just explained but if you have any grey matter, compare the America of today to 10 years ago, besides let me ask you

What is the unemployment rate in America?
Re: Transcript Of Obama Romney Second Debate by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
solomon111: Mscheww!!
How does this affects me?
You might as well get that of Russia,china,UK,India,brazil,e.t.c.
What a tool.
Mschewww ur mind is so myopic.Is d world aLl about ur village

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film / US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine / Tanzania: The Most Beautiful Nation In Africa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.