Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure (17875 Views)

Full Version Brand New Music From Tonto Dikeh Ft D'banj - Suga Rush / Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Music Video Shoot / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by wemlove2001(f): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
it just that tonto is very rude to his fans,i can recall back figth with fans on twitter...

she deserve the best joor...she av learn lesson of live now.you have to respect people who give you respect.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by tobyblaze(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nice mess tonto. If u keep this up jack bauer from CTU will come for u. Cause u are terrorizing our ears.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ OP do you mean "misadventure"? tongue
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
[size=18pt]With over 500, 000 views so far, if she monetized listening to it at 99 CENTS per play, she would have made more money in one month than all the money she has made in Nollywood so far.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by babafemmo1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Τ̣̣ђё fact that tonto' § music is widely rejected.it as Ĵüڪ† being confirm that its τ̣̣ђё most widely download ๐ก net i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ few days...I bet γφυ should always belive i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ursef
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
How do you define success? Just the same way you define Failure, the only difference is one seems advantageous than the other, yet, people will talk about them, in different ways. Success, we have spoken well for it, Failure i repeat is the song sang by her, if she is trending, so be it, that doesn't bother me, as long as i see it, it is a trend in failure..
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by ojeffo: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Goldenheart: its nt bout dat, op....... She is just 2 rude, Dats y ppl re pissed. U dnt ve 2 insult when people criticize u

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Lenny5000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Before turning this into another Fight and Insults thread..... people should read the post again... It is not really about Tonto but rather a thread to INSPIRE you! That is what this is...
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by dartsidius7(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
that song was crap.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Lexo22(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
okpara ugo: I will soon release my own song. Am looking for a good producer.

First to comment.

grin commentator
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Youngsage: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
Just downloaded one of the songs on my nokia fone, and then decided to use it as my ringtone.
I had a call and immediately the fone went off.
I switched it on and the two hands refused to shake each other. shocked
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Koikoi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
anybody pls, can I hear the song?
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Maximus85(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
@Op, you've just said it all jare. The whole country is talking about her. She's more popular. Making more money in the process.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by elari(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
i used Tonto Dike`s song as d ringtone on my nokia phone. when i switched it off and on, the two hands refused 2 shake" Damn!
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by jkross(m): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2012
Christambasador:
I produced SkyB. I can produce you but you must know how to rap like SkyB. grin grin grin
Abeg make we hear word,tonto dike is better than sky B..that guy from ph screaming my bebe my bebe..and tell him never to go to the US for that Eminems song he rubbished trying to be a rapper!
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by jusuph: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2012
Stallion77: While her style, lyrics and vocals were widely panned to unanimous negative reviews, I learned something instrumental (no pun intended) from her.

1. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: While I may not know her, and haven’t listened to her debut, I think it takes a high level of self belief to take a chance on yourself. When last did you take a chance on you?

2. JUST DO IT: Don’t talk about it, be about it! My brother, Pastor Jerry sent his broadcast this morning and said ‘There is only one time that is important in life;It is NOW! NOW is the most important time because it is the only time we have any Power over. Have a sense of urgency over your destiny!’

Are you still saying I WILL DO IT or can you say like my fave female rapper, Eva, I DON DID IT!

Year don nearly end o!

3. HAVE RESULTS & PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT YOU!: Nobody celebrates you for a great idea you haven’t made happen! During the last 24 hours, Tonto Dike has been the subject of national conversation; from Blackberry broadcasts to mentions and TRENDING on Twitter. (And for a ‘celebrity’ (from the root word, celebrate), fame or notoriety is pretty much everything).

I wonder how many thousand times her song has been downloaded, shared, blue toothed and broadcast?

Think about it.

Imagine if she was being paid N100 per download…hm.

Where’s YOUR SONG, YOUR BOOK? Where the EVIDENCE of YOUR LIFE? Who’s talking about YOU?

So, back to Tonto’s Music. Good music? Bad music?

The jury is out. You decide.

The bottom line is YOU COULDN’T IGNORE HER!

And for that, she has EARNED MY RESPECT!

http://www.ynaija.com/just-do-it-3-lessons-you-should-learn-from-tonto-dikehs-music-adventure/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Toto Dick eh song don turn somebody a pastor o, chei see preaching , na wa o
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Chiemekaorizu(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2012
I downloaded the hi song this mornin and the song wasn't bad@ol. @op I love all u said. She is just being herself.this adage is very true o << >>keep talking bout me it makes me famous. Tonto is a unique gal
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by dam007(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2012
ifeomabernard: Wow! nice one @op shes my fav ₪Ø☹ matter what alot of people say about her at least shes being herself not like sum pretenders out there! tontolet keep up the spirit #POKO#
honesty... I read.."Kip up the shit!!" grin
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by dabossman(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2012
I keep wondering what all this being yourself thing is about. Where exactly is the room for what is wrong and what is right?

Should we start applauding fraudsters, rapist, pedophiles, serial killers and so on because they are just beinh themselves? I guess we should all apologize to the Aluu community since they were just being themselves. They did what they did and got global publicity right?

Its seems we celebrate popularity and money nowadays more than we celebrate doing what's right. And we complain about Nigeria? Smh.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by gistyinka(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
I love d way she come out and defend herself..i love are believe and audacity
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Candybob(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
U are still talking about her!....that's the point!....who is talking about you?
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Stallion77(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
I think Mikel Obi...is contemplating the same path...Somebody should please advise that dude!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download New Song: Kiss Daniel Ft. Olamide - WO Remix (GEEGOLD) Prod. Young John / Top 10 Naija Secular Motivational/inspirational Songs / Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.