Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community (15203 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Clerverly: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Senility has finally crept in lipsrsealed
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Rooneyboy(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2012
musKeeto: no wonder MOGs have tithers sponsoring their fantasies and Boko Haram keeps recruiting...

Too many unused brains in Nigeria, that can't outside tribal sentiments and emotions..

The point of the OP is...

what happened was wrong..
while those guilty should be caught and punished, the main issues of insecurity and lawlessness should also be addressed...
GBAM !
U've said it all.
These days I don't know what people have for brains .

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by sunkoye: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2012
BootyOnMe:

Was it the whole ALUU community that wasted innocent souls?
Or just a few citizens?
The abomination happened in ALUU. . . Yes?
But like he has rightly stated. . . the whole ALUU community did not kill the young men. . .
ALUU is a reflection of NIGERIA. kiss
I have no problem with his opinions.
He condemned the killings of the young students. . . that is good enough for me. kiss
Guy, just imagine this beastly act was done to prince of England. the news will broadcast it as “Nigerians killed a British prince”. if the British govt should have mercy and spare Abuja with Lagos but trust me the whole of Aluu community would have been wiped off Nigeria map. ok..lets bring it closer,"Obasanjo two sons was murdered in Aluu" bros ODI display would have been a child's play.! aluu pple should arrange their diminishing values....gaskia!

2 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2012
This is not the first time that this “aluu4“ incident is happenning in the country. It happens every where from ihiagwa to aba to owerri, lagos, and so on. So people calling aluu all sorts of names should know that this is a Nigeria thing not just aluu. Disclaimer. This poster is not from aluu. Hell no.

2 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BBPREYEgarri: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2012
Andre Uweh: Elechi Amadi is chatting crap in this source. As the most popular and most famous Aluu son, the old man could have driven to the scene to save the lives of those Uniport students. Yet he didn't do that. There is not even any news to suggest he was away while the barbarism lasted. Probably, he had given those murderers the go ahead. He may even feel that those burnt students were the chaps who kidnapped him some time ago.
I mean Elechi Amadi's influence could have saved those boys but he turned blind eye to that crime. The only thing the old man is good at is to shout to the world that Ikwerre is no longer Igbo. It's a pity.

You are a big bafoon to saying this rubbish! What if it was ur community that did this babaric act and the whole world start victimizing you for something you knew nothing about? Why can't we be resonable for once?

You where not there when it happened, you only read about it in the news so stop talking trash and go and see how u can help in reducing the price of garri in the market!

Adamu!

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by naptu2: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2012
The thread title is sensational. It makes it seem like Elechi Amadi is defending the lynching.

But I agree with him. Aluu community is not guilty of lynching the students (may their souls rest in peace). The particular individuals who lynched the students plus the individuals who encouraged them, plus the individuals who were there and did nothing, are the ones who are guilty.

It's just like saying the whole of Nigeria and all nigerians are guilty, just because the incident happened in Nigeria and was done by nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BBPREYEgarri: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2012
lucenzo: This is not the first time that this “aluu4“ incident is happenning in the country. It happens every where from ihiagwa to aba to owerri, lagos, and so on. So people calling aluu all sorts of names should know that this is a Nigeria thing not just aluu. Disclaimer. This poster is not from aluu. Hell no.

My brother thank you! Infact I witnessed the one at ihiagwa those days when I was in school where they burnt two men whom they claimed were thieves, and nobody talked about it!

Its a pity!

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Weirdone(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: I hope you have prospered too.who gives a fucck if he is an elderly man? If an elderly man refuses to give himself respect,then he doesn't deserve it either! Where the fucck was he when the incident happened? Is he trying to defend Aluu people because that's where he hails from? What would he have said if the killings happened in another state? Do I really give a fucck if he is a literall giant? NO I DON'T !!
For a while now. You've been on a thrash spewing spree, always trying to comment on posts without even reading. The man condemned the actions of the community and didn'nt in any way support the village chief's decision as well. People have been killed in Mubi, kidnapped in several communities in the south. All what the man is saying is don't condemn the community because a few bad eggs have done something evil. Instead justice should be served to the culprits.

5 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2012
dridowu: Defend ALUU ? Well u are [size=15pt]entitle[/size] to ur opinion n if dos guy are ur brodas, what will u say. NITWIT
angry
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Shuen: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2012
Source please. . .
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

You are a big [size=15pt]bafoon[/size] to saying this rubbish! What if it was ur community that did this babaric act and the whole world start victimizing you for something you knew nothing about? Why can't we be [size=15pt]resonable[/size] for once?

You where not there when it happened, you only read about it in the news so stop talking trash and go and see how u can help in reducing the price of garri in the market!

Adamu!
shocked shocked angry
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2012
sunkoye: Guy, just imagine this beastly act was done to prince of England. the news will broadcast it as “Nigerians killed a British prince”. if the British govt should have mercy and spare Abuja with Lagos but trust me the whole of Aluu community would have been wiped off Nigeria map. ok..lets bring it closer,"Obasanjo two sons [size=15pt]was[/size] murdered in Aluu" bros ODI display would have been a child's play.! aluu pple should arrange their diminishing values....gaskia!
angry
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by MadCow1: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2012
BRAVO !!! Elechi... BRAVO!!!!!!

DOnt mind Nigerians..
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2012
4bobo: [/b]
[b]

what about if his first son part of the students? will he [size=15pt]justified[/size] the killing, i think he will also say i trained my son very well, he can never steal, aluu you must be wicked... just thinking sha
shocked shocked sad
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by MadCow1: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2012
Rooneyboy:
GBAM !
U've said it all.
These days I don't know what people have for brains .

Thats what free, cheap education causes..
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BBPREYEgarri: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
shocked shocked angry

Do u know the meaning of Typographical error...

Audu!

2 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2012
chosen04:

You are absolutely right. Infact you have prospered so well, your name was on the forbes list the last time I check.

grin
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Naijapikin1: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry
...... Who you callin a dude? As much as i dont agree with the literary giant in total, i stil think some measure of respect should be doled to him. C‘mon girl, you calling him a “dude“? Thats chunkin off some of the hard earned respect. Girl you need to chill. 10x.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by dammyking1(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.
Nd so f**k wat? Does dat mean he can't b senseless? Mschew!
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by polokor60(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2012
i would rather reserve my comments,i do believe that a well educated man like amadi would not be in support of such barbarism that was perpetuated in his hometown,however these innocent students were paraded with unclothedness around the entire community for a long period of life before they were executed in the refuse dump site of aluu after the village head had passed a death sentence on them.the village head was invovled,the village head gave the command for their execution,the subjects(savages) of the village head carried out the execution in the dump site of aluu.dr amadi don't used your intellilent to fine tune this barbaric act and exernorated the savages you share the same community with,what is black is black and it can never be another colour.this was the tribalism i laid emphasis on in a previous thread.will the savages execute those innocent students if one them was a son of dr amadi?

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by kaodili(f): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry

What he is saying is that he condenms the act done but notwithstanding not every indigene on Aluu is evil ,where the act was done is one community out of several. He is callin on d govt to establish a functional police station to help curb crime in the area. Do you understand the grammer now.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by kaodili(f): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2012
dammy_king:
Nd so f**k wat? Does dat mean he can't b senseless? Mschew!
Let's refrain from making stupid comments. What are you getting aggressive and insultive for. What did he say that was terrible abeg. Did he not clearly condenm the act. He is speaking up for his community,if it were u won't u do same. Plz be realistic and stop the lame talks.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Iaz93: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2012
LWKMD... Why una just dey attack Berem na??... Anyways _NEXT!!!
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2012
polokor60: i would rather reserve my comments,i do believe that a well educated man like amadi would not be in support of such barbarism that was perpetuated in his hometown,however these innocent students were paraded with unclothedness around the entire community for a long period of life before they were executed in the refuse dump site of aluu after the village head had passed a death sentence on them.the village head was invovled,the village head gave the command for their execution,the subjects(savages) of the village head carried out the execution in the dump site of aluu.dr amadi don't used your intellilent to fine tune this barbaric act and exernorated the savages you share the same community with,what is black is black and it can never be another colour.this was the tribalism i laid emphasis on in a previous thread.will the savages execute those innocent students if one them was a son of dr amadi?
You should have reserved the comments.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by chucky234(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: ...... Who you callin a dude? As much as i dont agree with the literary giant in total, i stil think some measure of respect should be doled to him. C‘mon girl, you calling him a “dude“? Thats chunkin off some of the hard earned respect. Girl you need to chill. 10x.
Nigerians with respect and pride,haba what is wrong with Berem calling him a "dude",ok you want her to address him as Chief abi.
That's why people waste millions chasing chieftaincy titles,will your statue in hell fire changed because of your numerous titles?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Fidelcruiz(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Crown Prince: Literary giant and one of the finest in the literature genre, Dr. Elechi amadi has voice his displeasure on the current barbaric act perpetrated by disgruntled elements living within his community, Aluu over the murder of the four innocent Uniport students. He made the assertion while delivering his vote of thanks at the just concluded port harcourt literary festival held in port harcourt.

He dismissed the falsehood peddle by people that Aluu community is a killer community. He went on to express his indignation saying Aluu community abhor spilling of blood in any ramifications. He opined that whoever kills in the community is banished until certain spiritual cleansing is done before such person is absorbed into the community again.

He equally pointed out that the incident took place in one out of the seven Aluu kindred that makes up the community and also pointed out that the particular place the incident took place is a congregations of diverse ethnic groups and race because the umuokiri community has sold all the land there to visitors building hostels for student and other accommodations. elechi amadi pointed out that the incident actually took place in a virgin land allocated and sold to strangers for development.

He further faulted the chief of the community for taking such rash decision of condemning the students but pointed out that what has bedevil the community in recent time calls for drastic measure to curb the insecurity before the ugly incident.

He pleaded to the authorities to established a fully functional police station rather than the police post the have there to be able to stem the tide of insecurity in the area.

Aluu community is a peace loving people and brother to all ethnic groups living in our community and environs. We are not killers and we will never kill but that does not imply that all Aluu indigene are saints he said.
Read his words: first, he faulted the Chief for condemning the boys. Secondly, we are not killers and we will never kill but that does not imply that all Aluu indigene are saints. Its important we read carefully through the lines of this literary icon

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by MadCow1: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2012
Fidelcruiz:
Read his words: first, he faulted the Chief for condemning the boys. Secondly, we are not killers and we will never kill but that does not imply that all Aluu indigene are saints. Its important we read carefully through the lines of this literary icon

Why do you think the failure rate in SSCE is so high?

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by polokor60(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2012
musKeeto:
You should have reserved the comments.
reasons?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by kaodili(f): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2012
polokor60: i would rather reserve my comments,i do believe that a well educated man like amadi would not be in support of such barbarism that was perpetuated in his hometown,however these innocent students were paraded with unclothedness around the entire community for a long period of life before they were executed in the refuse dump site of aluu after the village head had passed a death sentence on them.the village head was invovled,the village head gave the command for their execution,the subjects(savages) of the village head carried out the execution in the dump site of aluu.dr amadi don't used your intellilent to fine tune this barbaric act and exernorated the savages you share the same community with,what is black is black and it can never be another colour.this was the tribalism i laid emphasis on in a previous thread.will the savages execute those innocent students if one them was a son of dr amadi?
Hmmmmm, did he not clearly condemn the acts of both the village head and his subjects. I think he is just saying that other communities in aluu where not involved ,what I think the man is saying is that not every Aluu indigene is barbaric in nature. Considering the general curses people have being screaming on the people of Aluu(which am also guilty of). I don't tink he is fine tuning anytin. Just tryn to exonerate his community from being generally termed evil. Cut him some slack biko.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.

No, this is why folk like you will never prosper in life. Because you fail to question theories, just because they were given by an "elder." Learn to think for yourself, and not accept what everyone says as gospel, merely because they're older than you.

A "literary giant" should obviously be able to accept criticism, both constructive and non-constructive. Otherwise all the alphabet placed before his / her title are just a waste.

#JusticeforAluu4

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by kaodili(f): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2012
Fidelcruiz:
People r totally misunderstanding his words. He faulted the chief,condenmed the act, then stated that not Aluu indigenes r saints nd also they r nt a community of killers. He isn't condoning the acts ,he condenms it but is particularly touching on the issue of generalizing. He is saying we are not all bad, not every Aluu man is evil. I see nothing wrong with that.anyone will do same.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by sunkoye: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry
whatever tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Oliver Anidiobi, Ex-Sterling Bank Manager For N187m Fraud / NDLEA Arrests Varsity Students, Trader, Recovers Over 5000kg Drugs / IGP Idris Reacts To Benue And Rivers Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.