Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (13246 Views)

8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by candieangel12(f): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
I'll divorce my husband sharpily if he cheats on me with a man or woman, if he sleeps/abuses with our children, and if he beats me. Other than that, I can try to work out the other problems through counselling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by Siga: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
m.k.o2005:
If you court ur partner very very well, probably make the courtship 10-18yrs,i dnt think anything will make you guys divorce !
...Na lie....I have seem cases of people courting over 10yrs and 2yrs into the marriage they divorced....that one no mean....even people date for a month marry and dem still dey together for yrs....guys don talk true...na TOLERANCE we all need!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by mko2005: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
mr jangola: 18yrs of courtship haba, use ya head grin
Is 18yrs too minimal ? Ok 25yrs of courtship will be the most perfect duration that wiil make ur marriage be stronger than the rock of Gibraltar ! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by mko2005: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Siga: ...Na lie....I have seem cases of people courting over 10yrs and 2yrs into the marriage they divorced....that one no mean....even people date for a month marry and dem still dey together for yrs....guys don talk true...na TOLERANCE we all need!!!!
I was only bin sarcastic ! I detest courtship.Wether na 1 month or na 10yrs. It's a waste of time,improper,and devilish !
My advice:
Tolerance
Patience
Love
Fear of God
To enjoy ur marriage you have to endure in marriage !
Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by mko2005: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: I'll divorce my husband sharpily if he cheats on me with a man or woman, if he sleeps/abuses with our children, and if he beats me. Other than that, I can try to work out the other problems through counselling.
All the above mentioned are the very reasons you have to spend the rest of ur life with him or her !
Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by candieangel12(f): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
m.k.o2005:

All the above mentioned are the very reasons you have to spend the rest of ur life with him or her !

What nonsense!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by dplordx(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
I divorced her because shes a Man Utd Fan, and Im Chelsea angry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
dplordx: I divorced her because shes a Man Utd Fan, and Im Chelsea angry
due to a personality and psychotic disorder fuelled by lack of common sense

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by mko2005: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

What nonsense!!! angry angry angry
He needs help and you have to give him that help with God's assistance !
Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by candieangel12(f): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
m.k.o2005:

He needs help and you have to give him that help with God's assistance !

He has mental issues which doesnt concern me. Why would I still be with him after defiling my children or cheating on me or beating me? Hmmm, I cant. I will have to kick him out of the house and then divorce him.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by Princewell2012(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yes the bible truly says on the cause of infidelity one can divorce, now does it means that, God encourages divorce? Remember that the bible also said that whoever that married a divorce woman has also committed an adultery, it means that both of you must stay unmarried. I don't think there is any reason, especially the Christians to divorce their wife, I mean any reason, after all everybody has committed an adultery or something similar, secretly or openly therefore nobody is perfect, even if you spent 20 years in cult ship, does it really matter, all we need is understanding and the ability to love and tolerate each others no matter the circumstances. so If these is done, the rest is history.
Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by omaboy: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Imanuelle: Wahala must dey!
None is perfect.
There are couples that have gone thru these hurdles, yet... Came back strong!
There's no family that doesn't suffer at least 1 of those 10 points!
Keyword: TOLERANCE
Good talk
Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
After all this sermon it doesn't solve a damn of Nigeria's problem, I believe it due to the immaturity of couples nowadays and the urge to run into marriage because you DON'T want your child to call your friend's child brother.l

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by NinoDeDios: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
mr jangola: 18yrs of courtship haba, use ya head grin

You're the one that needs to use ur head some more if you can't recognize simple figure of speech
Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
dplordx: I divorced her because shes a Man Utd Fan, and Im Chelsea angry

Not gonna lie, this may be possible o!
I was dating this guy, during that Champions' League that Man United won in 08-09
On that final day match against Chelsea in Istanbul, I was deliriously happy with the final score, did jigs, high fived many guys, etc and went back with boyfriend...he woke me up in the early hours, and said that he did not understand why I would not be able to mask my joy...oh boy!!!

We broke up not long after that, and one day a friend of mine told me that ex said I used to hug men in clubs while watching football with him!!!
I did not hug any one that night! Or ever while with him at that!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
@ dplordx.....are your initials C.A before your surname?
Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by albacete(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Princewell2012: ... I don't think there is any reason, especially the Christians to divorce their wife, I mean any reason, after all everybody has committed an adultery or something similar, secretly or openly therefore nobody is perfect, even if you spent 20 years in cult ship, does it really matter, all we need is understanding and the ability to love and tolerate each others no matter the circumstances. so If these is done, the rest is history.

Speak for yourself dude.
I would want to know when, where and how u carried out a survey to jump to the conclusion that everybody has committed adultery or something similar.

Btw, where is MissCorrection and AntiGbagaun when u need them?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced by KenPatrick: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Nobody is invulnerable to squabbles, conflicts, and differences, until now it is considerably simpler to keep the issue in advance of the time these line efforts to remedy the hopeless. The essential case of persons gets divorced.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage / Men Learn From My Mistakes / How Do You Punish Your Teenage Girls When They Misbehave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.