Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. (564 Views)

Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. / Get The New Version Of The Mbfx System And Conquer The Forex Market Forever! / Get Mbfx And Conquer The Forex Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by davisman(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2012
hello, i am looking for a person we can partner together, and trade the forex market. I have being studying and training for the market for the past two years, and now well prepared and competent enough to trade live, but i lack the capital resources to open a live account. Hence, i need someone capable enough to partner with; you provide the fund, i do the trading.

if you are interested, please note the following.

1, You are not going to give me the money; you will open the account in your name, fund it, and control every bit of it. My duty is just to trade it on the platform. we simply write our agreement, and after each month of trading, you withdraw the profits, Give me my share , and take yours. The Average daily target for the trading strategy i trained with is 500 dollars on a standard account.

2, I need a partner who can afford to fund the account with at least 10k dollars or above. As i prefer to trade the market with a standard account, on an ECN platform. Which is better and more transparent, and profitable, but requires higher initial margin, higher lot size, and offers less leverage.

3, Dont worry about the loss of the fund. I CAN NEVER LOOSE IT. The strategy i am using, was designed from combination of ideas and knowledge from 22 professional forex trading books i shopped from amazon, and thoroughly studied over the past two years that i quitted my job, and decided to make forex trading a lifetime profession. The strategy includes a "positive" loss reactionary action; which means, it takes advantage of the event of losses,( which is the best way to deal with, and profit from inevitable losses, and wrong trade judgments ) The strategy over the past six months on a demo account, produced 54,653 dollars profit. And has years of high profitability when back-tested. And works on currencies as well as other instruments, like metals, and futures.

If you are interested, do reach me on 08029112841. Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Litres Of LPFO Needed In Storage / Get Ur Events/wedding 300 Guests 4 Just N999,999. Book Now / Very Neat Curve 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.