Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. (1857 Views)

Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. / Get The New Version Of The Mbfx System And Conquer The Forex Market Forever! / Get Mbfx And Conquer The Forex Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by davisman(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2012
hello, i am looking for a person we can partner together, and trade the forex market. I have being studying and training for the market for the past two years, and now well prepared and competent enough to trade live, but i lack the capital resources to open a live account. Hence, i need someone capable enough to partner with; you provide the fund, i do the trading.

if you are interested, please note the following.

1, You are not going to give me the money; you will open the account in your name, fund it, and control every bit of it. My duty is just to trade it on the platform. we simply write our agreement, and after each month of trading, you withdraw the profits, Give me my share , and take yours. The Average daily target for the trading strategy i trained with is 500 dollars on a standard account.

2, I need a partner who can afford to fund the account with at least 10k dollars or above. As i prefer to trade the market with a standard account, on an ECN platform. Which is better and more transparent, and profitable, but requires higher initial margin, higher lot size, and offers less leverage.

3, Dont worry about the loss of the fund. I CAN NEVER LOOSE IT. The strategy i am using, was designed from combination of ideas and knowledge from 22 professional forex trading books i shopped from amazon, and thoroughly studied over the past two years that i quitted my job, and decided to make forex trading a lifetime profession. The strategy includes a "positive" loss reactionary action; which means, it takes advantage of the event of losses,( which is the best way to deal with, and profit from inevitable losses, and wrong trade judgments ) The strategy over the past six months on a demo account, produced 54,653 dollars profit. And has years of high profitability when back-tested. And works on currencies as well as other instruments, like metals, and futures.

If you are interested, do reach me on 08029112841. Have a nice day.
Re: Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by peterowode: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2012
You need more convincing i order to get clients. so many Nigerians have participated in fund management schemes like this and still ended loosing their money to the risky forex market. maybe you can attach some screenshots of your successful trading for my proofs
Re: Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by davisman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ peterewode,

Thanks for your advice, but, i would like to say it, that I am not a money manager, and i am not looking for someone to give me his money to manage for him.I personally do not believe in that idea of some one giving me, or myself giving out someone my money to manage for me. I believe in self reliance. But as i said in my earlier post, i have being studying the market for two years now, and have not being working. it was a kind of sacrifice, as i could not effectively combine the two , due to time. It made me now out of cash, but grounded and more than competent enough to go live. All i want is some one who who already has fund in his account, or who can afford to fund one, and we will run it like partnership. The financial responsibility is he's, the trading is mine. And of course for a limited period of time, say three to six months.

As for proof of the profitability of my strategy , it is infact foolish for any one to immediately believe me, and start working with me based merely on the post i made above. For a person interested, we will put up our arrangement, and i will for weeks or a month, right there in his presence, trade the market with the strategy, on a demo account and he will see the result for himself, and once he's confident about it, we will go live. Take care
Re: Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by naira4ever(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
I can't laugh ooooooo.
Someone traded with demo for 2 yrs using combinations of systems from various professional traders and now is ready to pop up live with $10k. My
Do you mind giving us a screenshot of just 1 complete yr of your trading on demo account?
How many demo acounts have you blown up or combinations of demo account wiped out since d last 1 yr?
Have you tried trading live with say $200 or $1,000 account and what was the success level?
Account damager, sorry, Account manager, please.
Hun........ I dey laugh oooo
Re: Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by davisman(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
naira4ever: I can't laugh ooooooo.
Someone traded with demo for 2 yrs using combinations of systems from various professional traders and now is ready to pop up live with $10k. My
Do you mind giving us a screenshot of just 1 complete yr of your trading on demo account?
How many demo acounts have you blown up or combinations of demo account wiped out since d last 1 yr?
Have you tried trading live with say $200 or $1,000 account and what was the success level?
Account damager, sorry, Account manager, please.
Hun........ I dey laugh oooo

Must you advertise your stupidity and failures to the world all in the name of responding to a post ? where in my earlier post did i ever say i traded demo for two years ? may be you dont see well, I said i have being studying about forex for the past two years, read so many books, and have demo traded my trading strategy for the past six months, and its working to perfection, and i am confident, and ready to go live. besides, i made it clear that i am not an account manger, i have the knowledge and skills, and i am looking for who has the fund, so we can partner together, and make money together for a limited period. Thats all

With your obvious bitterness, it seems you lost your money in the market, eyaaa, sorry, next time, take your time and study first, and be very sure of what you are doing, and your strategies, before going live. That is how to be a successful trader.

Just my five cents .
Re: Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by naira4ever(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
I never believed that mentally derailed people are on this esteemed forum, i thought this kind of soiciopath like this one has been wiped off here. Do you think people are fools or can be fooled like you. One will test a system for a while and then wakes up one day asking people to send him their money because he is now a one kind voodoo forex trader. You stopped working, stopped earning money for your daily bread because you want to test a system and now you are broke. You decided to go into corporate begging for money to trade. Even the professional traders with sound trading system still keep their daily job. Who told you that it was Forex trading that turned Bill Gate and other well known wealthy men to billionaires. Oh sorry, you want to be like Warren Buffet, right? You forgot he has his business and other invetsments and he never begged anyone for money to trade. Dude, go get a job, earn money and first use your income to go on live trading your magic system, then come back here and paste a screenshot of your trading account success as proof. Simple! Don't you get it? Come out of your dream and face reality! Nobody says you will not succeed with a million dollar trading account but what have you gotten to show for it, Have you traded with little amount before? If yes, how well, not how far, muntula? Go to forex trade alert thread and prove your worth, post one or two trading alert there or even a simple market commentary or trade forecast. Stop day dreaming, oga trader. Even Mike Adenuga or Aliko Dangote will not give you just half of that money to squander away like that without a cogent proof that you can deliver.
My honourable deluded trader, respect yourself, Nigerians are not fools and nairalanders are more wiser now than you think o. Enough of all this noise makers on forex oa thing joooo. God lock them up! Pls, be carefuL or else......
Re: Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Davisman, this Iڪ a bad idea. Better save Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd trade f̶̲̥̅̊☺я yourself, I don't think you have ever met a forex manager on the run. Your investors will try †☺ even kill you, tag you a thief Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd even harm your loved ones. Just be wise.
Re: Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. by naira4ever(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2012
blink182: Davisman, this Iڪ a bad idea. Better save Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd trade f̶̲̥̅̊☺я yourself, I don't think you have ever met a forex manager on the run. Your investors will try †☺ even kill you, tag you a thief Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd even harm your loved ones. Just be wise.

Please, tell him more, may be he will listen to you better.
Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

My Story As A Bulksms Consultant / How To Make Money Online In 2014 / Learn How To Make Money From Video Ads And Animation On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.