Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria (2895 Views)

Print Your Company Id Card In-house With N65,000 Printing Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2012

Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2012
Equips

Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2012
T
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by Royalaffluence(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2012
am realy interestd. Wat is ur cut 4rm d partnershp? Ur percentage? I want an offline in abt 5locatnz nd online betting site... I cn provide al d requirementz. Reply me letz gt startd
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by Royalaffluence(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
am stil waitng for a reply from u
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
I want you to clarify something for me!!!The website states that your headquarters is at Fola Oshinbo Street in Lekki Phase 1,but no such street exists in Lekki,except "Fola Osibo Street."I even got there today and there was 42A,an uncompleted building, and 42B,which looked like a private residence,but had no sign board whatsoever,whether for Chessplus International or Surebet247.com.So my questions to you are these:
1.Do you have problems spelling your own office address?
2.How come there is no sign board outside?
3.I even called the land line given on the website but no one answered the first and third time I called,the second time I called however,someone said hello and then we were cut off(I am trying my best not to say that the person dropped the phone on me)!!!..................................Please explain !!!
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2012
Royalaffluence: am realy interestd. Wat is ur cut 4rm d partnershp? Ur percentage? I want an offline in abt 5locatnz nd online betting site... I cn provide al d requirementz. Reply me letz gt startd

I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2012
Niflheim: I want you to clarify something for me!!!The website states that your headquarters is at Fola Oshinbo Street in Lekki Phase 1,but no such street exists in Lekki,except "Fola Osibo Street."I even got there today and there was 42A,an uncompleted building, and 42B,which looked like a private residence,but had no sign board whatsoever,whether for Chessplus International or Surebet247.com.So my questions to you are these:
1.Do you have problems spelling your own office address?
2.How come there is no sign board outside?
3.I even called the land line given on the website but no one answered the first and third time I called,the second time I called however,someone said hello and then we were cut off(I am trying my best not to say that the person dropped the phone on me)!!!..................................Please explain !!!

I'm sorry you went through all that.

Firstly, you were at the right place. We are actually directly behind the duplex you saw from the gate. About the sign board, we have been going through some itches(full accreditation) with Lagos State Govt but presently we are being forced to relocate to Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere anytime soon.

No one will drop the customer service call on you, it could have been the network service, flat batteries or any other thing. Sorry about that.

If you still have problems getting through to the number, I can email you the private line of the Head of Operations or any of the field Engineers.

And about the "Oshinbo" spelling - dat one nah oyinbo man fault wink

It'll be corrected.
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
No problem!!!.........................................I have understood!!!
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by methodman(m): 4:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Baslone...i will like to email you. Kindly get back to me pls. Thanks
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by baslone: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2012
o
Re: Own Your Own In-house Betting (bookmakers) Shop Anywhere In Nigeria by ccollins(m): 1:34am On Nov 02, 2016
baslone:
o
I would like workvin your head office o

(1) (Reply)

New Business Opportunity From GBG Nigeria / The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! / Speed Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.