Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria (14720 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by mrperfect(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
The are doing what they should do.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lol. I hope they are not implying that. . . :-

I'm only concerned about the fact that the Eagles scored too much goals, when it's time to score against the other teams, there will be no goal left. undecided
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
lol...Like we're not good enough to thrash them 10-0. Sore losers.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
GEJ shud set up a committee τ̅o probe victor moses for selling 3 goals! He was suppose τ̅o score five goals in ∂α† encounter. We will nt condone such corrupt act from our players! ℓoℓ

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by democrazyslogan: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin. ------ embarassed
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Christambasador: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Its not a small something. Nigeria must go AFCON by all means
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Christambasador: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
kambah: likewise our NFF will set up a 23 men committee to look into d 6-1 victory. I doubt it, dat match was bought.
lol
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Siga: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
This is embarassing to Nigeria....how can that stu.pid minister belittle Naija like this....so if na Brazil beat una 13 - 0, u no go investigate....I think Naija needs to sue this bas.t4rd and dem entire Football Federation....its an insult for Liberia to dey doubt Naija soccer...1d1ots....why una no call 911 after the game?
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Igweka(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemy11: medicine after burial grin
Kemy u too bad,not even after death na after burial. Nawao
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by danduchi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
funny dudes,make dem go call police na.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by franchizy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
To be frank, Liberia deserved to win dat match but only dat d south African ref was bias. As a muslim we stand 4 truth and 4 peace. I support the investigation.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Chanchit: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
No be their fault, if to say we don give them like 10-1, them for no remember to do investigation...
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Jibsonified(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew invest-what even eagles need to investigate why we didn't score up to 10 unreplied goalz

1 Like

Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Turbocharged: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
If forensic detectives are need, I am available. Will forward my CV asap to the hardworking minister.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by segzy17: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Let liberian investigate no b dem wea luz,as 4 GHANA zee u no dat empty vessel mak d most d noise.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Super Eagle's status has indeed gone down,would they think of probing a 6-1 victory if it were the Eagles of the Mid Nighties?
Consistency is what I beg from our Eagles now.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by hardbody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:
Sounds fishy to me, a Thorough Investigation is definitely needed.

it is sounding fishy to you, by the time we are through with Ghana, it will smell 'meaty' to you.

@ OP, the simple truth is that we offered them our calabar beaus, those babes phocked the living day light outta their players, they came into the game with half strength.

This strategy is working, i think we should take a strong team of our girls (calabarians) to the AFCON competition and be sure to freely give them out to our opponents before any game.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Smilingbob(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dats d price they gats pay 4 pre-match Noise and 4 nat drinking GARRI b4 d match
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Destindave(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
hardbody:

it is sounding fishy to you, by the time we are through with Ghana, it will smell 'meaty' to you.

@ OP, the simple truth is that we offered them our calabar beaus, those babes phocked the living day light outta their players, they came into the game with half strength.

This strategy is working, i think we should take a strong team of our girls (calabarians) to the AFCON competition and be sure to freely give them out to our opponents before any game.
lol... Oh boyy,laf wan crack my ribs
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by klax(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Akin-David:
Let's say Liberia 6 and Nigeria 1, will you still investigate, I begi..!! tongue[b][/b]

If they had won they wil never investigate that rather they will throw a presidential party Obama, Cameron, Angelo, Zuma, Blatter etc would be invitd to the party but now reverse is the case here come investigatio, some dude cant just accept defeat honourably in good faith and move on so pathetic indeed. God help Africa!!!
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Christambasador: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
LOL @some peepz
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by sisqology(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Must it always be mukina and afam?
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Elebiju: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:
Sounds fishy to me, a Thorough Investigation is definitely needed.

when we thrash Ūя Godforsaken team it will sound beefy then and a vigourous investigation will not be needed black brain
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by andyanders: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
So, if Senegal could beat them by same margin 6yrs ago, why shouldn't Nigeria beat them even 10 to nothing,I ask?

I do not blame them. I blame Eagles who put ego first before any game. Who is Liberia to Nigeria in soccer?
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by real28: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmm! I think d sport Minister has a point.maybe Nigeria fix d game or engage in bribery scandal to avoid national embarrasement?...lets wait and see d findings of d proposed Truth committee by d shameless Minister.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
We'll wait and see the outcome. Its very hilarious.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by ceeceeco: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
How will this change the fact that Nigeria has qualified for the AFCON 2013 in south Africa...Y'all are modafuckas!
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Realrex(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
that yeye liberians self make them go meet fifa so that ball go dey in their favor,LOL
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by seantemple(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/sports/49489-liberia-investigates-eagles-6-1-whitewash

And so what Liberia should know that Nigeria is bouncing back to their best.
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by Acecube(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
u-best:
This is what come up,after pride,before the match Liberia have already start making mouth, we will disgrace 9ja, their are living in past glory,etc, u people were lucky because our Eagle was not serious much in the second half, u people will be investigating 21-0 by now, yeye people with fish brain
guy u just spoke my mind, imagine victor moses raising the ball when he could have countered... I no blame liberians na see finish cause am, if na brazil beat una 6 1, una go investigate ?... If our boys were committed, with the calibre of players we have we would have been the one investigating 6 - 1, coz we should be beating them 10 - 0 :.....
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Jenams: GEJ shud set up a committee τ̅o probe victor moses for selling 3 goals! He was suppose τ̅o score five goals in ∂α† encounter. We will nt condone such corrupt act from our players! ℓoℓ
dude ur own no gud. Ehhh wetin i do u my ribs don scatter 4 here now....still ROTFLMFAO

franchizy: To be frank, Liberia deserved to win dat match but only dat d south African ref was bias. As a muslim we stand 4 truth and 4 peace. I support the investigation.
seriously nigga u serious right now?
Ok while investigating, Nigeria should also set up an investigating panel to probe d draw at liberia. Sore losers
Re: Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria by BlueMurder(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
"We have serious limitation when it comes to sport management, we don't know who the right people to do the job, we need the policy to develop and be on par with the international world," he stated.

What?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki / UEFA Ban: Court of Arbitration for Sports registers Manchester City's appeal / Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.