Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Live and work In Qatar - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Live and work In Qatar (3371 Views)

Grab Your Sure Visa To Study And Work Abroad!!! / Travel To Qatar Made Easy for only N500k (Work Visa, residence permit) / Does Navigation System Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2012
for more info: check this site: http://www.forbes.com/sites/bethgreenfield/2012/02/22/the-worlds-richest-countries/

Are you interested in Traveling out for work purpose..

Here is an opportunity to travel to Qatar to Live and work

I will get you 5years work visa...

i only have limited slots for now

For Unskill Labour(People with SSCE or primary school certificate)(Male only) (5years)with on a year Accomodation.

For independent work permit(You will have the right to work in any company in qatar) (5years)(Male only)

5 years Resident permit for Ladies(Graduate or diploma holders) (Ready Job and Accomodation inclusive)..

Requirement: A scanned copy of your International passport and your cash.....

call: 08028517828; BB pin:28c7ff01 (call only if you are interested please)
Re: Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
still available
Re: Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
cool
Re: Live and work In Qatar by phumymi: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
where is your office or how can one give you the documents you asked for &what is the duration of processing?
Re: Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
phumymi: where is your office or how can one give you the documents you asked for &what is the duration of processing?

call me....the duration of processing is within 2weeks...i only need a copy of you scanned international passport and the payment...
Re: Live and work In Qatar by phumymi: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
HELLO
Re: Live and work In Qatar by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
On Auto section?!
Re: Live and work In Qatar by Midastorch(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Firstly posting such thread on an Auto section disqualifies you!!!My question to you is this,what will you gain by frauding peopleMoneywhy don't you think about your name
To people ffing this thread,pls if u re not a professional do not opt for this juicy buh fraudulent offer.people like this yes" might get you visa into Qatar buh will not secure the 5 yrs working permit or residency for you which my lead to your deportation @ the end of the day.to work in Qatar,you must have a sponsor who will be responsible for your residency permit.and to process a qatar visa doesn't cost more than $200 that's an equivalent of #30,000.
Re: Live and work In Qatar by enny100: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
See as you even dey talk like sey you dey live for Qatar,na God go punish you and your family,na your papa and mama build the accommodation wey u sey hi dey for one year ,or your family is related to Althani king of Qatar,you better go and look for a better job and stop scamming people on here,even if you want to post such should it be on auto posting?,OLE

1 Like

Re: Live and work In Qatar by whirlwind7(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
Seriously, anyone who falls for this guy's scam should be soaked in freezing cold water and flogged 72 lashes with a superior Hausa koboko! I have lived in the gulf for a number of years now, n i can tell u that this poster is up to no good. Most legitimate jobs you get in this region usually comes with the concerned company sponsoring your visa, flight tickets and accomodation, usually for a period of two years, at the end of which you may renew or terminate your contract. A lot of scammers have capitalised on this, promising non existing jobs. If anyone here is keen on getting a job in the gulf countries (UAE, Saudi, Oman, Quatar, Kuwait, Bahrain) there are sites u can check out, one of which is www.bayt.com. I never paid a penny for the job i got in Quatar, and later UAE. I only made personal expenses. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Live and work In Qatar by tampa1871: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Please don't fall for this SCAM, read the below from Quatari's Embassy, Washington DC.
Main Number
1-202-274-1600
Emergency Only
1-202-390-1345
Work Permits in Qatar

Work permits may be obtained only by local sponsors. Employees satisfying certain criteria may sponsor their immediate family to enable them to obtain a residence permit. Holders of work visas require an exit permit to leave Qatar, however, their dependents do not require such a permit while traveling abroad.

It is essential for permanent residents in Qatar to obtain an identity card. The ID card is essential when dealing with Government ministries on a day to day basis.

There are no restrictions on the employment of women. Opportunities for such employment are determined by market demand and lie mainly in the teaching and medical professions, and in administrative work.

Applications for residence permits are made after arrival in Qatar through the Immigration Department. These are becoming increasingly straightforward to arrange, and are normally available within 6 weeks of arrival. Family dependents’ also receive residence permits, and are deemed under the sponsorship of the family member employed in Qatar.

For long-term visitor’s and residence visas, it is necessary to complete various health and fingerprint examination procedures.

Most companies have well established departments to assist new arrivals in the completion of all necessary formalities.
A person employed in Qatar may not work for anyone other than his or her sponsor. Sponsorship cannot be transferred until an employee has worked with the original sponsor for at least 2 years, and has been granted a release letter by that sponsor.
Foreigners resident in Qatar are advised to register with their embassy on arrival.
Re: Live and work In Qatar by wassade: 5:49am On Oct 20, 2012
Scam scam scam smileyScam scam scam
Re: Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
LWKMD....you guys are very funny..someone made an advert..you guyz are calling it SCAM...have u met me before to confirm everything..I am actually a auto dealer here in NL..just wanted to help those who are interested in traveling and dont have the link...anyway those serious people that are interested has met me one on one and has starrted the process already..you people can say what u like sha...cheers
Re: Live and work In Qatar by enny100: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Scammer u live in naija,i live in Qatar,what useless and fake link do you have ,God will punish you and your links,people like u bring people down to Qatar ,u charge them with huge amount that you cant work for in 6 six months ,telling them you have work and accommodation for them as if your family has a company or accommodation,stop deceiving people,Listen ppl if you calculate the money that you will use for the huge amount for visa that this useless people are charging you,flight,accommodation, and ID here,it will be close to a million Naira,why dont you just use the money to establish yourself,and have a daily income of your own instead of paying the so called fool agent.But if you dont listen to this advice,i pray you dont blame yourself,,U NO GO WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO CHOP OOOO,BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ enny Na you get your mouth...what are doing in qatar..why did u not establish urself here in nigeria..Sule....
Re: Live and work In Qatar by Midastorch(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
rollyfemmy: @ enny Na you get your mouth...what are doing in qatar..why did u not establish urself here in nigeria..Sule....
Ogbeni rasaki u re a scammer.ole,419,Alokolhunkigbe,ogara Olosha,barao banza.no one will fall for ur fraudulent act here
Re: Live and work In Qatar by temmydude: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
To you "rollyfemmy", your proposition would have got a bit of credence if you were living in Qatar. If Qatar was full of bounties like you painted that spurious picture, then you should be there. Only the gullible ones would give in to your "spurious picture".
Re: Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2012
What is your definition of a Scammer...you just mention those WORDs (SCAMMER) without knowing the gravity of the statement.....Sulemon...

Please i have accepted i made a mistake by pasting it in auto section...it's suppose to be in d Travel section...At the same time it is not by force to pass through me...I only said if you are interested..not knowing that it will result in some people insulting their families....If am a Scammer..Then all those insults they have been saying will come to stay..But if am not a Scammer..All those insults will meet their Whole family and pass them...Dat's all i can say for now...Like i said it is not by force...Nigeria has gotten so bad to the extend that we dont even trust each other anymore.. what a pity...
Re: Live and work In Qatar by rollyfemmy: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
smiley
Re: Live and work In Qatar by keycash: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
See as em de talk 5years is too small why not life time visa,ode ,olee ole onijibiti

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-used 2008 Suzuki Jimny **portable SUV** : N890,000 / 2008 Camry soOLD @ Affordable Autos / 1998 Nissan Maxima For Sale Tokunbo, Very Clean Both Interior And 780000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.