Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? (6539 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Student Faces Expulsion Over Natural Hair / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
So do men prefer women with natural hair or with perm? By natural I don't mean your hair is natural but your always rocking a weave. I mean natural Afro, kinky curls , whatever the style may be. I believe that your hair does not define who you are but being natural is so enlightening. Some men frown on this while other men embrace it. Quite frankly I'm natural and I love it. We shouldn't look up to society to tell us how we should look or dress and that in order for you to be beautiful you have to either have a weave or straight hair.

3 Likes

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
Watch we get some lying posts.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by ezotik: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
any man paying attention to a woman's hair is gay or a hair stylist.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
ezotik: any man paying attention to a woman's hair is a gay or a hair stylist.
Lol that's a foolish comment cause no man wants to have a woman on his arm whose hair looks like it's trying to run away from her head.

3 Likes

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by ezotik: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
im only interested in the kitty hair. keep it well shaved but dont shave it all off to become abolo. make something remain wey i go play with. and most importantly, keep it clean and not funky.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
ezotik: im only interested in the kitty hair. keep it well shaved but dont shave it all off to become abolo. make something remain wey i go play with. and most importantly, keep it clean and not funky.
Lmfao hmmm so your woman can walk around bald as far as for you right?
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by ezotik: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :
Lol that's a foolish comment cause no man wants to have a woman on his arm whose hair looks like it's trying to run away from her head.

but as long as the hair is decent and u are not looking like wily wily, men dont give a fvck, he is ready to roll. men believe u spend too much time on ur hair anyway.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by ezotik: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

Lmfao hmmm so your woman can walk around bald as far as for you right?

of course who cares, as long as she is good looking. in fact, black women with bald or low cut are generally seen as sexy by mainstream society.

1 Like

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
ezotik:

but as long as the hair is decent and u are not looking like wily wily, men dont give a fvck, he is ready to roll. men believe u spend too much time on ur hair anyway.
Well my hair is natural and I don't spend too much time on it .
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by donguutti: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
personally, i prefer naturally permed hair,or chemically treated natural hair,better still if a lady
has chemically/artificial natural-looking hair,that is also ok,as long as you are not dreaded .ie
"DADA", it ok, who has time,for such ish,anyway

PS-i absolutely dislike bald women(its not natural),only we should have the Right to Baldness.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by flash11(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
I have always expressed my love for natural hair.

1 Like

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
donguutti: personally, i prefer naturally permed hair,or chemically treated natural hair,better still if a lady
has chemically/artificial natural-looking hair,that is also ok,as long as you are not dreaded .ie

PS-i absolutely dislike bald women(its not natural),only we should have the Right to Baldness.
There's no such thing as natural permed hair. Natural hair is the way you were born no chemical alteration such as no lye conditioners, keratin system and so on. Weaves are not that good because when the tracks are glued in they will eventually cause a woman to lose her hair. I was fortunate never to need a weave
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=flash11]I have always expressed my love for natural hair.[/quote
Well that is very nice to hear grin
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
donguutti: personally, i prefer naturally permed hair,or chemically treated natural hair,better still if a lady

What?? What in the??

1 Like

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yield:

What?? What in the??
That's not necessarily true if that's what she desires to have her hair like it's her decision. The right ultimately belongs to her what if she was sick with cancer or any other disease that is known to cause woman to lose their hair. Is it still only your right to baldness? Another thing that cause woman to lose their hair is STRESS. Hmmmm and what are the one things that cause stress
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by tashanja(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hate all that artificial stuff, some women just plonk it on any how like mops on their heads. angry
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
tashanja: Hate all that artificial stuff, some women just plonk it on any how like mops on their heads. angry
Not me I'm au natural believe in nothing more
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

That's not necessarily true if that's what she desires to have her hair like it's her decision. The right ultimately belongs to her what if she was sick with cancer or any other disease that is known to cause woman to lose their hair. Is it still only your right to baldness? Another thing that cause woman to lose their hair is STRESS. Hmmmm and what are the one things that cause stress

You're responding to the wrong person.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yield:

You're responding to the wrong person.
Sorry
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2012

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
For me i like my woman to perm her hair(atleast i am a man can't stand a lady on low cut,coz she would look like another guy to me!Yuck)
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Lovelyempress(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rolly83: For me i like my woman to perm her hair(atleast i am a man can't stand a lady on low cut,coz she would look like another guy to me!Yuck)
Natural not low cut I mean not everyone can pull that off. Look at the first picture she has natural hair and it looks nice.i am talking about curly kinky hair.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by DANILSA(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
WETIN CONCERN AGBERO CONCERN OVERLOAD, THEY ARE ALL GUD, WHAT MATTERS MOST IS HER INNER BEAUTY AND HOW SHE PACKAGES HER SELF.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Nuzo1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Give me any hairdo except wig, weavon and dreadlocks (dada). angry
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by charlsecy4(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
[size=20]Women love any hair that is not their own![/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by slimming: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Both are ok
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by SlyIg(f): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Op, you posted only weavon hairs but no natural hair. Are you into born again stuff like Jehovah witness?
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Watch we get some lying posts.

You already know how it is on NL wink
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
It depends on the facial structure. Natural hair fits my face more than permed hair (flat and lacks body).
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Castos(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
which ever one. Just make it look good on u.
Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Kslib(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
I love natural hair on women.. I hardly find a woman with natural hair un-attractive.. Clean natural hair oh,no be all dose one wey don brown like milo/bournvita...

2 Likes

Re: Is Natural Hair Preferred Over Chemically Treated Hair? by Sijo01(f): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Currently rocking ma dread and loving it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIQUE BLOCK HEELS And Others-for Ladies / Photos: SEE How This Big Girl Expose Her Body In A Stylish Way / Lovely Ankara Styles In 2014 With Photos :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.