Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Thinking Outside The Box - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thinking Outside The Box (909 Views)

Not As You Think!: Outside The Prison. / My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Writing Tips: Think Out Of The Box! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Outside The Box by treasuredkid: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
Driving alone in your car on a wild, stormy night, you spotted three people standing at the bustop waiting for the bus.
1. An old lady in a terrible state
2. An old friend who once saved your life
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about
Which one of them would you choose to offer a ride knowing you could only take one passenger in your car?
Think before you continue reading.
You could pick up the old lady, because she’s in a terrible state and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.
An applicant who was asked this question during a job interview simply answered: “I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital while I stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams.”
Never forget to think outside the box!

(1) (Reply)

Why Governor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu CON Can’t Be Nigeria’s President! / Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. / Mother-in-law - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.