Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? (16216 Views)

~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by victorD3: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
maninmood:

It's called taste. When you have the money, go for it. I have louis vuitton evidence( 420pounds), louis vuitton millionaire ( 750pound) , ray ban sunglasses( 85pound, 120pound, 130 pound)- all these amongst my sunglasses collection. Do not tell me I am supposed to invest the money cuz you literally don't know how much I am worth and have invested. Cheers

ABEGii!
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by victorD3: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
maninmood:

It's called taste. When you have the money, go for it. I have louis vuitton evidence( 420pounds), louis vuitton millionaire ( 750pound) , ray ban sunglasses( 85pound, 120pound, 130 pound)- all these amongst my sunglasses collection. Do not tell me I am supposed to invest the money cuz you literally don't know how much I am worth and have invested. Cheers

Abegiii!
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by chucky234(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
There is nothing wrong with one buying such sunglasses if you can afford it,they are original imported sunglasses totally different from the China cloned glasses you buy around mile2,Lagos under bridges or from hawkers on the streets.
A sunglass of $300 which is about 63k is cheap because most designer glasses go as high as $1000 to $3000, I am a shade person and can't leave my home without one.
I have couple of them ranging from 7k to 80k,I have a Christian Dior I bought from a shop in Paris online that cost me 80k in 2008 and its still as clean as new,packed with UV for sun rays.
If you can't afford the ones for 63k then go to Marina in Lagos where you can find quality sunglasses within your budget,from N3,500 to N7,500.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by victorD3: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: I can only buy the sunglasses,if it can do the following:
1. I can see God directly,and physically.
2.I can see through the clothes of a lady.
3.The sunglasses can show a blind man the way home by itself.
4.I can use it as a moderm to browse.
5.I don't need lite when walking @ nite.
6.The sunglasses can give me salvation.
7. I can see through the heart of men.
8.It can never be broken,or can mend itself if broken.

Dangote wouldn't afford a glass with the above features
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by jeffoski(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
No I won't buy. People are suffering in dis country and around us . dat amount 63k can touch someone's life or even be a stepping stone for somebody. The flood victims need our help The highest I can go for a sun glass is 10k to 15k and I will still get a beautiful and original one. All this tins na name and packaging. People fall for it just to feel among or make mouth. I see nothing special In a pair of sun glasses after all it is not performing any other super function than protecting ur eyes from the sun ray or adding to ur fashion look. By the time my Igbo brothers create the exact type and start selling it will be difficult to spot the difference.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Jarus(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
That will buy me 35 bags of cement cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by omosexy1: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
Now I know understand why people wear sunglasses at night probably the price tag has gotten to their brain cells. I even see them driving with it at night (SMH). Maybe its always sunny 24/7 (designers madness)
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Supermajor(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
toluxa1: @tolu. Yea, true. But can you buy s sunglass that expensive?
make the money lost cool
toluxa1: @tolu. Yea, true. But can you buy s sunglass that expensive?
kai e beta make the money lost
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by ghettodreamz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Jarus: That will buy me 35 bags of cement cheesy

You're so on point... Which would help lay a foundation of a house, right? Sometimes, I wonder what would stop a 29year old from building a house in Nigeria, but such won't happen with those boyish/myopic mentalities of many on here. It's such a pity thoughcry cry cry
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Sharingan: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
maninmood:

INTENTIONAL FORMING embarassed
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by ghettodreamz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sharingan: INTENTIONAL FORMING embarassed

I wonder ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by charles0922(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
@yomi all that on top of one sunglasses,you they vex ooo
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
222Martins:
Even if my money grows like grass i won't............@ranks007, So you expect us to clap for you? How does a 57k sunglasses add value to your life? If buying a 57k sunglasses is an insignia to prove you are rich; i would rather remain poor than be a rich fool.
shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by albacete(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
[size=15pt]
It depends on ur budget and priorities.

Secondly, all u peeps hollering on helping d less privileged with that amount of money, if u have not been helping them with the N5, N10 that u've got, don't come here and preach to us about alms giving.

Did u remember that iphone u bought for over N100k (or are currently planning to buy), or the latest Honda Accord u are budgeting for? U should have gotten urself a 20k phone now.

The fact is that we all have what makes us tick. To some, it is clothes and bags, while it might be electronic gadgets to others. So deal with it.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
222Martins:
Even if my money grows like grass i won't............@ranks007, So you expect us to clap for you? How does a 57k sunglasses add value to your life? If buying a 57k sunglasses is an insignia to prove you are rich; i would rather remain poor than be a rich fool.

If you think wearing a 57k shade is being a rich fool, then I'll advice you to remain poor. The word rich fool oin todays world is assumed for a man who's rich but makes wrong investments likes spending extravagantly. Ok..what happens in the case of a man whose earnings payoff from investments? Folks like you will blame Bishop Oyedepo for having four private jets instead of using the money for the poor like you. After the wealth of this world is for the few. Remain there!
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by armadeo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
albacete: [size=15pt]
It depends on ur budget and priorities.

Secondly, all u peeps hollering on helping d less privileged with that amount of money, if u have not been helping them with the N5, N10 that u've got, don't come here and preach to us about alms giving.

Did u remember that iphone u bought for over N100k (or are currently planning to buy), or the latest Honda Accord u are budgeting for? U should have gotten urself a 20k phone now.

The fact is that we all have what makes us tick. To some, it is clothes and bags, while it might be electronic gadgets to others. So deal with it.
[/size]

Every word right outta my brain.
10000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Then if any off u guys can't afford it shut your shanks up!

Una for they use nokia 3310 bc even the white man who makes smart phones barely uses, bt I can bold say 6 out of every ten 9ja dudes will use a phone worth over 50k. In place u are yet to see one...guess what no money! There is a place in abuja a house goes for N13B and people are buying them if na una shey u for carry am buy 500million bags of cement?

Make una pray make God bless your hussle.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
x
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Billyonaire: x

bros, why you comot am? grin
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Revolva(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yes let's be sincere if I have millions and millions dey enter account everymonth I go buy but as I dey like dis never even glasses of 10k na wahala for me lol
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by KINGwax(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
Chimezie198: Dat thing dem dey sale ₦200 for my side.

i tell u
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nigeria Iڪ not a society sophisticated enough with couture fashion. Truth Iڪ I can't be worth less than N10m Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd buy such. I am also not a glasses person though the frames I wear which Tolu has seen-yeah those glasses are about 30k minus lense. Na ♍Ɣ eye doctor deceive ♍ε̲̣̣̣ buy am, had 200k on ♍ε̲̣̣̣ that day. If we switch †☺ wristwatch that's a different case, I fit buy N20m wristwatch if I have the money Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd worth at least a billion.

All these things are vanities †☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣, if u want †☺ spend on them, make sure it does not put a hole in your pocket Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd you associate with crowd that understands its worth. Because na ignorance de make person go sizzlers go buy grilled chicken carry go house take go soak white garri.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Paentera(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
tollu: The sunglasses on that site do not offer any great deals or bargains but hey it's a big company (guess it's part of jumia) and they must have done their feasibility studies and learnt that they have their own market in Nigeria. Their buyers will seek them.

Nope they're not part of Jumia - It's run by a company called Kolinga Limited however its owned by an ex-Rocket Internet (owners of Sabunta, Jumia and ex-Kasuwa) management staff who runs the business mainly from S.A.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by 222Martins(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ranks007:

If you think wearing a 57k shade is being a rich fool, then I'll advice you to remain poor. The word rich fool oin todays world is assumed for a man who's rich but makes wrong investments likes spending extravagantly. Ok..what happens in the case of a man whose earnings payoff from investments? Folks like you will blame Bishop Oyedepo for having four private jets instead of using the money for the poor like you. After the wealth of this world is for the few. Remain there!
My bro, i recently bought a gold bracelet for Nxxxk but i wasn't foolish for buying such. Do you know why? The reason is because i can sell my bracelet for more than the price i bought it few years from now depending on the international price of gold but i doubt you will be able to sell your precious 57k sunglasses for a mere 30k in 2years time. Now you understand why i said i'll rather remain poor than be a rich fool. Remember the foolish rich man in the bible that bragged about his yams.......LOL, you are no different. grin
Ranks007:

As for Oyedepo, if the private jets is meant to boost his ministry and will be used by all his pastors, then i'm okay with that but if not,.........Now why does the Dangote, the richest black man in the world have only 2 jets and a man worth a mere $150m has four? I rest my case.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
joeydozzy:

bros, why you comot am? grin
I changed my mind.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
63,000 cant even buy a bottle Hennessy XO at the club tonight. What the heck are we talking here, is nairaland now a place for only paupers ?
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mobinga: Got my medicated glasses for 120k at a high-end private ophthalmologist.

You niggas hustling backwards.

Bros abeg wetin do your eye? 120k medicated glasses? Did they change your iris or something? shocked
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
siddiq202:
250,000 KOBO? If I'm right, that will be 250 naira

Press the Calc again, its N2,500. Chei, Maths hard ooo
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by 222Martins(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Billyonaire: 63,000 cant even buy a bottle Hennessy XO at the club tonight. What the heck are we talking here, is nairaland now a place for only paupers ?
The Bill Gates of Nairaland has spoken.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by udy101(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Am i blind?
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
222Martins: The Bill Gates of Nairaland has spoken.
Seriously are you kidding me ? Hennessy XO goes for 150K naira tonight per bottle and some fvcker is complaining of paltry N63,000 on a sunshade ? Whats wrong with people ?
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by 222Martins(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Seriously are you kidding me ? Hennessy XO goes for 150K naira tonight per bottle and some fvcker is complaining of paltry N63,000 on a sunshade ? Whats wrong with people ?
No hard feelings bro but you have to take it easy while lashing out at your presumed NL paupers. NL is for everyone, both great and small. Even the bible said that the poor will never depart from our midst. So we have to live with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nene Alegimenlen Wins Miss Ambassador For Peace Nigeria 2018 / Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess / Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.