Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers (4809 Views)

NLC Lauds Jonathan, INEC For Free & Fair Ondo Poll / Check Aketi (acn) Picture Calling Tinubu Abt Ondo Poll / Ondo Poll: Mimiko Chides Tinubu Over Integration Agenda 08 Oct 2012 Font Size: A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by DuduNegro: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Maxymilliano: The Federal Government is very much aware of the antics of some unscrupulous elements, from within and outside the State, who are bent on fustrating the whole electoral process just to satisfy their paymasters.

The deployment of soldiers to the 3 senatorial zones is a welcome development, the directive of the GOC to the soldiers to shoot any troublemaker that ATTEMPTS to resist arrest is also a welcome move.

I hope this will keep at bay jobless moneybags who pretend to love the State more than the indigenes. May the best candidate win.

Mimiko is a looser! He doesnt seem to see any problem with FG deploying soldiers to soot and kill anyone who resist arrest in his state. He sets a precedence here for undesirable conaequences in future counter positions with the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by olatunde1234: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2012
babarazy:
Dont worry. I go dash u my voter's card. U re not from Ondo and u want to vote ACN?. Abi u don vote ni?. ACN ko, A to Z ni.
ACN? Come and ask Oyo people, Akala regim is far better than this Godfatherism party regim
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by Dreystar(f): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2012
There won't be voilence! GO and Cast your vote...... Let the obsrvers keep observing undecided undecided
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by rileest: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2012
olatunde1234: ACN? Come and ask Oyo people, Akala regim is far better than this Godfatherism party regim
Which Oyo people are you talking about? Abeg, don't even go there except you're one of those that are blind to real development and only embrace throwing money around without any meaningful progress

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by wholexy009(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2012
3 alumni of great ife(OAU) contesting for 1 seat, 2 former law stds and 1 former medical std. May the best candidate prevail. NO ELECTION VIOLENCE ‎​‎​@̤̥̣̈̊̇п̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ƔΕ̲§ to TRUE DEMOCRACY
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by nusirat(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2012
Ondo, election today will be Nigeria most fierce elction of the century, PDP want to have saying in the SW, LP party will want to win the Election so no to be de registered and AC want to have OIL state into their fold, sincerely am smelling trouble in Ondo may GOD be with the people of Ondo to make the right choice
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by pheyikemi: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2012
Ondo state election will be a peaceful one IJN
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by nezer76(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2012
tolexy05: @babarazi, fank u 4 answering dat fool wey say is nt 4rm ondo he wan vote ac. He should be shot at sight..

then u will be d most foolish among mankind 2 order d shoot at sight 2 a neighbor 4 expressin his/her opinion na waha 4 empty brain plpe on nairaland ooo
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by vanessara: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2012
LP Chieftain commissioner of special duties Mr Niran Sule and Caretaker committee chairman on local government Mr Tunji Ojomo were both arrested this morning at Arigidi spot in Owo, Ondo State. During a stop and search exercise in Owo, they were caught with a large cache of Arms and ammunitions. Equally found on them were huge sums of money.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by Shaw007(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2012
babarazy:
Dont worry. I go dash u my voter's card. U re not from Ondo and u want to vote ACN?. Abi u don vote ni?. ACN ko, A to Z ni.
Omo i lurf this reply. . .No be Only Acngrin
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by PosCaricature: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro: FG opened the day with magomago.....army intimidation of killing people for refusing arret. Another wetie go shelle for this town if they rig in mimiko. yeye people. sad angry
The deployment of military by the FG is to ensure violence-free election. We all know that our security forces especially the NPF can easily be compromised. Military forces (Army) were deployed to Edo state during the July 14gubernatorial election to maintain peace & the election was adjudged one of the peaceful polls in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by nezer76(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2012
easyfem: I don't wanna blame fed govt for deploying soldier into d state.. It's for security purpose. All eye on diz election ɑ̤̥̈̊и̲̮̣̥̅̊∂ so called Tinubu is here spreading money to coz trouble. And soldier are the only way to chase all diz thug away. Election is now do or do for political GOD father.. Pple don't wanna b control by stranger , I think they sud let tununbu knw dat . Ondo state pple are not fool. .. Diz election will b free ɑ̤̥̈̊и̲̮̣̥̅̊∂ fear but I'm afraid if pple will comeout just because of verdict by GOC say shot if they resist.

do u hear urself hw shallow ur level of reasonings are ,is it Tinubu who is a stranger in yoruba land or is ondo state nt one of d south west state. 4 ur info u will luk more stupid by d time d existence of d six geo-political zone is intrigrate and recognize by d constitutn and i hop u understand through dat d country wil be govern via regional arraignment so d earlier we accept ourselves as one d better 4 us 2 cope with d proposed law at d floor of d house
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by pheyikemi: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2012
vanessa_ra: LP Chieftain commissioner of special duties Mr Niran Sule and Caretaker committee chairman on local government Mr Tunji Ojomo were both arrested this morning at Arigidi spot in Owo, Ondo State. During a stop and search exercise in Owo, they were caught with a large cache of Arms and ammunitions. Equally found on them were huge sums of money.
u 4got to put d link o. Whr do pple get ds absurd info frm? Smh. Vehicle movement is restricted here in ondo o.
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by vanessara: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2012
@pheyikemi, upload the picture ASAP
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by nezer76(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2012
otunbaneyo09: Can you imagine Ondo state University is only university that pay lesser school fees in south west we are paying #25000, Osun paying #160000 while Ekiti are paying 120000. Vote mimiko joor

I think is just for this singular reason "if u say education is expensive then try ignorant" no wonder ondo state has nt being able to maintain the university. AAU still on strick for non payment of workers salary for more than 8months. D western country university u applied 2 how high is their bill,? it is simply becos takes more to run and maintain a tertiary institutn dont let us politize this
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by nezer76(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2012
pheyikemi: u 4got to put d link o. Whr do pple get ds absurd info frm? Smh. Vehicle movement is restricted here in ondo o.

the guy has just said d truth it will soon become a news, moreso there is movement provided u pass the stop and search test of the heavy security men.
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by Tenny05(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2012
Mimiko,u are the Man,u ll do it again.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by Alaafialoro(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2012
nezer76:

the guy has just said d truth it will soon become a news, moreso there is movement provided u pass the stop and search test of the heavy security men.
^^^ Oga,how much did ACN give you? Hope it‘s not d #100 worth recharge card #justjoking#
@op...I‘m not from Ondo but I want the best man to win.
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by Sleek05(f): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2012
olatunde1234: ACN? Come and ask Oyo people, Akala regim is far better than this Godfatherism party regim

Excuse me
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by JubalTheophilus: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Action movie in Ondo state. This 1 pass Obama & Romney American election oh ! Electronic voting system is d only way our of this rubbish we call election in this yama yama country .
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by Elebiju: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2012
otunbaneyo09: Can you imagine Ondo state University is only university that pay lesser school fees in south west we are paying #25000, Osun paying #160000 while Ekiti are paying 120000. Vote mimiko joor
and did Ūя source tell u that rufus giwa polytechnic tuition fee Is #40000 u guys just post rubbish here
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by pheyikemi: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
vanessa_ra: @pheyikemi, upload the picture ASAP
. May i ask wc picture? Cos 'twasnt i hu saw a politician caught wt ammunition. Nd nw it has been verified d man caught wt d ammunition is an ACN member, his name i wont mention, he's nw in police custody. U'l hear abt d rest probably frm 2moro paper
Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by flexya: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
Aketi beaten in his backyard
Ondo 2013 update: At Ijebu Owo2(Aketi's ward): ACN 287,LP 420.PDP 294.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers by mojounited(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Can Only Happen In Nigeria - See Picture / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. / Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.