Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158835 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by gotousa2013: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2017
unfortunately when the toyota 2004 someone got for me from usa got here , i discovered its accidented at the rear and its clearly evident the panel that worked on it earlier didn't do a perfect job so i need a rework - panel to straighten the chassis at the rear , boot change,and painting . can you please give me your price? Also, Do you have a workshop here in Ibadan/Ilorin ? thanks
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
gotousa2013:
unfortunately when the toyota 2004 someone got for me from usa got here , i discovered its accidented at the rear and its clearly evident the panel that worked on it earlier didn't do a perfect job so i need a rework - panel to straighten the chassis at the rear , boot change,and painting . can you please give me your price? Also, Do you have a workshop here in Ibadan/Ilorin ? thanks
Good afternoon Sir. You are not the only one facing this predicament. Some of my customers are facing the same problem, they see a car they like online and they pay for it. When the car gets to Nigeria they discover that the chassis have been affected, the people selling the car will use the car bumper to cover it, so when you see the pictures of the car online you won't notice. Note! Am not saying that all the second hand car's they sell online abroad are involve in an accident.

To answer your questions, I don't have a workshop in ibadan/ilorin. I can't give a quote on an accident car, I have to assess the car myself in order for me to give you a quote. You can send me pictures on whatsapp 07051348099. When a car is involved in an accident and it affected the chassis, my brother it's a major accident. Two things are involve, its either I straighten the chassis to it original state, or I will go to ladipo spare part market and buy a replica of your car chassis and reconstruct it to your car (i.e if the chassis underneath your car is over compressed because of the previous accident).

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Aftet

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovely

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
more. Last picture, the owner of the car, putting on a black face cap was marvelling at how I transformed his car.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Whatsapp me on 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
or call 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by lagbaja(m): 5:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Mr Silver, Qualityovenbaked, you messed up my Toyota Prado SUV after paying you the agreed amount. You underpay the people working for you who inturn under use materials in order to make their own profit. 4 cans of paints was supposed to be used, your workers used only 2.5. You don't supervise your jobs. As soon as you are paid you disappear. The owner of the job becomes his own supervisor.

My painting was done less than 5 months ago and the SUV is already looking like it was painted 5 years ago. Change your ways.

I have done a Nissan Pathfinder with you before too and in less than 2 years it is back at the body shop because of your shody jobs. You don't own an oven or pay workers which gives you a lot of leverage yet you can't do a good job. Dont be too greedy thereby undercutting customers.

3 Likes

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bigass(f): 6:05am On May 01, 2017
Hello
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2017
lagbaja:
Mr Silver, Qualityovenbaked, you messed up my Toyota Prado SUV after paying you the agreed amount. You underpay the people working for you who inturn under use materials in order to make their own profit. 4 cans of paints was supposed to be used, your workers used only 2.5. You don't supervise your jobs. As soon as you are paid you disappear. The owner of the job becomes his own supervisor.

My painting was done less than 5 months ago and the SUV is already looking like it was painted 5 years ago. Change your ways.

I have done a Nissan Pathfinder with you before too and in less than 2 years it is back at the body shop because of your shody jobs. You don't own an oven or pay workers which gives you a lot of leverage yet you can't do a good job. Dont be too greedy thereby undercutting customers.

Good evening Sir, am just seeing this now, I have been very busy, I haven't check nairaland for sometime. Before I proceeded I will like to apologize for the discomfort and also like to use this same media to address you Sir.
My first contact I had with you was about three years ago that I oven baked your Nissan pathfinder. With all due respect, I didn't receive any complaint then and I believe if I didn't do a good job on the Nissan you wouldn't have brought your Prado to me.

About underpaying my staff, the person feeding you this wrong information is Alhaji (Mr Ahmed). I will like to clarify that I pay my staff well and reward them all for their output. I terminated/disengage Alhaji for not meeting up to my required standard. He was the one that handled your Prado, I assigned it to him because I was handling another job likewise my other staff was busy handling other as well. I receive lots of job, so there need to be division of labour in order for work to move fast. He messed up some job that was assigned to him, l had to correct those job.

Ahmed told you that is 2.5 litres of sikken, Sir 3 litres of silken is enough to oven bake your Prado. Just to smear my name, he told you 4, Please ask any painter, they will tell you the same. Disregard and disassociate yourself from Alhaji (Mr Ahmed) he no longer work with me.

About the quality of my job, I endeavour to give my customer a good job, if a customer is not satisfied, they call me back and I always correct any errors, at times I go as far as oven baking the customer car allover again. One thing I will never do is to argue with my customers, those that know me well will testify to this claim.

Am just seeing your complain for the first time on nairaland. You didn't call me to lay your complaint Sir. Once again am sorry for the discomfort and am ready to correct any error on your car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2017
I oven baked this Lexus about five years ago and the painting still looks as good as new. The owner had a minor scratch at the passenger side of his two doors as he was about entering his compound. He appreciated my work and that was why he brought it back to me for respraying. He was very happy with painting. Am not suppose to post this particular picture but I just need to.

Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2017
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by rexfada(m): 4:53am On May 11, 2017
Hello sir,
What will it cost to oven bake a Toyota camry temperlite? It has little or no body work
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2017
rexfada:
Hello sir,
What will it cost to oven bake a Toyota camry temperlite? It has little or no body work
Good morning Sir, it will cost you N65,000.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2017
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2017
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by HenryWilliams(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2017
I have a Nissan Pathfinder in brown colour. I would love it sprayed to metallic grey.. How much will it cost?
Slight body work required
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
HenryWilliams:
I have a Nissan Pathfinder in brown colour. I would love it sprayed to metallic grey.. How much will it cost?
Good evening Sir. To oven bake your SUV and to change the colour to metallic grey will cost N72,500.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2017
call 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by healthynaira: 9:53am On May 17, 2017
how much will it cost me to oven bake my hyundai sonata, same black colour with very little body work?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by almsofgold: 11:25am On May 17, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Good evening Sir, am just seeing this now, I have been very busy, I haven't check nairaland for sometime. Before I proceeded I will like to apologize for the discomfort and also like to use this same media to address you Sir.
My first contact I had with you was about three years ago that I oven baked your Nissan pathfinder. With all due respect, I didn't receive any complaint then and I believe if I didn't do a good job on the Nissan you wouldn't have brought your Prado to me.

About underpaying my staff, the person feeding you this wrong information is Alhaji (Mr Ahmed). I will like to clarify that I pay my staff well and reward them all for their output. I terminated/disengage Alhaji for not meeting up to my required standard. He was the one that handled your Prado, I assigned it to him because I was handling another job likewise my other staff was busy handling other as well. I receive lots of job, so there need to be division of labour in order for work to move fast. He messed up some job that was assigned to him, l had to correct those job.

Ahmed told you that is 2.5 litres of sikken, Sir 3 litres of silken is enough to oven bake your Prado. Just to smear my name, he told you 4, Please ask any painter, they will tell you the same. Disregard and disassociate yourself from Alhaji (Mr Ahmed) he no longer work with me.

About the quality of my job, I endeavour to give my customer a good job, if a customer is not satisfied, they call me back and I always correct any errors, at times I go as far as oven baking the customer car allover again. One thing I will never do is to argue with my customers, those that know me well will testify to this claim.

Am just seeing your complain for the first time on nairaland. You didn't call me to lay your complaint Sir. Once again am sorry for the discomfort and am ready to correct any error on your car.
impressed! your response is etched in stone.
how much will it take to oven bake a 1993 honda bullet? I actually expect a rebate cause of the age of the car. I want it to be the envy of my friends with millennium rides.thanks sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by almsofgold: 2:45pm On May 19, 2017
HenryWilliams:
it seems you only respond to big jobs. it's been 2 days since my last post and you didn't deem me a response . is it because my ride is a jalopy ?hmmmm
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2017
almsofgold:
it seems you only respond to big jobs. it's been 2 days since my last post and you didn't deem me a response . is it because my ride is a jalopy ?hmmmm
Abeg no vex Sir. I have been busy, when am free I check nairaland.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2017
almsofgold:
impressed! your response is etched in stone.
how much will it take to oven bake a 1993 honda bullet? I actually expect a rebate cause of the age of the car. I want it to be the envy of my friends with millennium rides.thanks sir
Thank you Sir for your kind words. You car is a saloon car, the same amount of materials that I will use on your Honda bullet 93 model is the same I will use for 2008 Honda civic. So it's not a question that it's an old car but the quantity of the materials that will be used. I oven bake saloon car's for N65,000, if your car isn't that rough and because is a 93 Honda bullet I will oven bake it for N60,000.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by almsofgold: 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Abeg no vex Sir. I have been busy, when am free I check nairaland.
you're the perfect gentleman
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by almsofgold: 2:55pm On May 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Thank you Sir for your kind words. You car is a saloon car, the same amount of materials that I will use on your Honda bullet 93 model is the same I will use for 2008 Honda civic. So it's not a question that it's an old car but the quantity of the materials that will be used. I oven bake saloon car's for N65,000, if your car isn't that rough and because is a 93 Honda bullet I will oven bake it for N60,000.
expect me any time soon sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2017
almsofgold:
you're the perfect gentleman
Thank you Sir for these words of encouragement.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2017
almsofgold:
expect me any time soon sir.
I look forward to hearing from you Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
call 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by MrJames007: 5:02pm On May 21, 2017
Where is your workshop sir? Would like to bake my SUV but I'm in the south-south.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2017
MrJames007:
Where is your workshop sir? Would like to bake my SUV but I'm in the south-south.
At Lagos State Sir. Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode Thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.