Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158822 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
whatsapp 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by pauloshevy(m): 3:51am On May 26, 2017
Pls how much will it cost to oven bake Toyota camry pencil light.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2017
pauloshevy:
Pls how much will it cost to oven bake Toyota camry pencil light.
Good afternoon Sir, I just replied you now on whatsapp. Thank you and have a pleasant day.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
The public holiday on Monday wouldn't stop us from opening the workshop.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2017
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode Thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Before. Just arrived into the country. The BMW wagon was involved in an accident abroad. The passenger side and the running board underneath is badly affected.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2017
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please, customer that cant reach or whatsapp me on my glo network line (07051348099), i apolize to you all, glo network have been having issues since sunday morning. My airtel line is available 24/7 08024246344.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by MistadeRegal(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce Quality Oven Baking Ltd to you all. We re-spray or re-paint cars making use of oven baking technology. At Quality Oven Baking Ltd, we ensure your car gets that "Distinctiveness of Image" it deserves. We offer the best in modern automotive finishes thereby giving your car that final appearance and durability it deserves. We take into consideration performance factors such as gloss, depth of image, flow and leveling, ease of polishing, hardness and longevity are some of the key factors we guarantee and we carry it out with professionalism and effectiveness.
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd the use of quality materials are paramount to arriving at a stunning and glamorous look for your car.
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos.
For Enquiries Call 08024246344, 07051348099

Yours sincerely
Mr Sylva
08024246344, WhatsApp 07051348099

Do you also have a workshop along Atan/Sango Otta road? I saw a similar workshop there on Friday while passing bye...
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Do you also have a workshop along Atan/Sango Otta road? I saw a similar workshop there on Friday while passing bye...
No Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
The colour was change from silver to glossy black

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by MistadeRegal(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
No Sir.
Ok sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Ok sir.
You are welcome Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2017
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
picture

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by demosoft: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
my car baked and less than 6month its already looking like a car that was painted 5years ago.... complete waste of my time and money cos i came around complaining and still got some shabby touches and had to leave hoping it would probably last a year then i can find a better oven baker.
Am not the type that complains but this is a NO NO and won't recommend anyone. Also this is a car i drive probably twice a week church and workout.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by miredia(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
This black kia is inarguably one of your best work. Any reason why it's spectacularly glossier and more lustrous than your other jobs? I have two cars I might need you to work on.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by miredia(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
demosoft:
my car baked and less than 6month its already looking like a car that was painted 5years ago.... complete waste of my time and money cos i came around complaining and still got some shabby touches and had to leave hoping it would probably last a year then i can find a better oven baker.
Am not the type that complains but this is a NO NO and won't recommend anyone. Also this is a car i drive probably twice a week church and workout.
Oh wow! That can only logically be ascribed to substandard materials. I would rather buy materials myself and have him charge me for labor because his finishing is good.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
demosoft:
Good evening Sir, I appreciate your feedback and I will like to take responsibility for the inconvenience I have cause you and I will also like to use this same media to apologize.

On page 72 of this thread, I stated to a nairalander with the handle "Lagbaja" that I take responsibility for the actions of my staff. I had to disengage some of my workers that were not meeting up to my required standard (i.e I had to restructure). Alhaji Ahmed, Remi, Dehinde, Matthew, Chinonso, Ebuka, Sunday, and Kayode are no longer working for me. Thier contract with me has been terminated. They were replaced with purpose driven professional painters.

Am aware that your car was one of three cars I assigned to Alhaji during the festive period and am not going to deny the fact the he messed up some jobs that was assigned to him. Too many works were coming in and there need to be division of labour in order for work to move fast because I was handling other job as well.

Once again am sorry for the discomfort, please let's get in touch, am ready to correct any error on your car.

5 Likes

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Good evening Sir, I appreciate your feedback and I will like to take responsibility for the inconvenience I have cause you and I will also like to use this same media to apologize.

On page 72 of this thread, I stated to a nairalander with the handle "Lagbaja" that I take responsibility for the actions of my staff. I had to disengage some of my workers that were not meeting up to my required standard (i.e I had to restructure). Alhaji Ahmed, Remi, Dehinde, Matthew, Chinonso, Ebuka, Sunday, and Kayode are no longer working for me. Thier contract with me has been terminated. They were replaced with purpose driven professional painters.

Am aware that your car was one of three cars I assigned to Alhaji during the festive period and am not going to deny the fact the he messed up some jobs that was assigned to him. Too many works were coming in and there need to be division of labour in order for work to move fast because I was handling other job as well.

Once again am sorry for the discomfort, please let's get in touch, am ready to correct any error on your car.

Am an ardent follower of this thread of yours.

I believe you are very professional in your business.

I am encouraged to work with you soon enough on some cars imported for sale.

Keep the flag flying, wishing you all the best in your job sir!!!
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:11am On Jun 26, 2017
kayjasper:

Am an ardent follower of this thread of yours.

I believe you are very professional in your business.

I am encouraged to work with you soon enough on some cars imported for sale.

Keep the flag flying, wishing you all the best in your job sir!!!
Good morning ma and thank you for your kind words and encouragement, they mean a lot and I truly appreciate it! We look forward to your arrival.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Frankgenius213: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2017
who got a car going for 300k,even if its stolen with papers I just need a ride to move around.or if you know where I can get one do contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.