Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Daily Forex Trade Alerts - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Forex Trade Alerts (11739 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Welcome to a new trading week. We thank God for what He has done, what He's doing and what He'll do in our lives.

These are my trades for Monday 26 Nov 2012;

buy limit;

AUDUSD at 1.0436 sl: 1.0406 tp: 1.0496
EURJPY at 106.56 sl: 106.26 tp: 107.16
GBPJPY at 131.83 sl: 131.53 tp: 132.43
EURUSD at 1.2940 sl: 1.2910 tp: 1.3010
GBPUSD at 1.6008 sl: 1.5978 tp: 1.6068

Trade responsibly...
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2012
ianq: no signals today? cos of the us holiday?

sl hit for gj & ej. eu, gu and au yet to trigger. Looking for opportunity to long ej & gj again
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2012
surveycash:

sl hit for gj & ej. eu, gu and au yet to trigger. Looking for opportunity to long ej & gj again

buy GBPJPY at 131.63 -> sl: 131.13 tp: 132.63
buy limit EURJPY -> price: 106.34 sl: 105.84 tp: 107.34
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by rozayx5(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hamos27: There r many nigerians out there who want 2 earn online bt havent heard of liberty reserve.some genius way u can make money into ur liberty reserve account-
*high yield online investment
*trading forex wit liberty reserve
*binary option.there r many oda ways bt these r d few ones i av xperimented on nd recommend 4 u.
NOTE:these r just highlights on this biz,nd there r lot of scam site usin LR online..I AV compiled a well explained nd detailed info on ow 2 make moni tru forex,binary option nd online investment.wit a copy of this ebook u can b pulin steady income 2 ur LR acount.
ORDER NOW -u can get a copy of dis guide sent to ur email just 4 #2000.al u nid is 2 test 'liberty reserve cash to 08101105872 nd gt our bank details.after makin ur payment,u wil gt ur guide nd start makin cash to ur liberty reserve

stop staining peoples thread, scammer angry
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Happy New Trade week to you all. Have a pipful week. Here we go again as usual. Trade responsibly...

sell limit;
USDJPY at 82.48 sl: 82.78 tp: 82.08
GBPJPY at 132.11 sl: 132.41 tp: 131.51
EURJPY at 107.12 sl: 107.52 tp: 106.52
EURUSD at 1.2997 sl: 1.3017 tp: 1.2967
GBPUSD at 1.6025 sl: 1.6055 tp: 1.5985
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by DCTrendy(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2012
Hello Fellow Traders & Investors,

I welcome you to have a look at www.alphacapintl.com. This is an exclusive and prestigious brokerage firm setup by the business associates of the Royal Emirate Group- Dubai, UAE

This brokerage firm has partnered with a lot of industry leaders and trading with the elites as it is sponsored by a prominent member of the Royal family of Dubai.

As an esteemed investor, you are automatically enrolled with the big players for substantial and consistent profits, and as a fund manager/IB, you will be trading on a state of the art facility through the MT4 platform with the tiniest spread you can ever imagine and zero latency in execution.

Therefore, invite your friends and traders to come on-board and have the opportunity to join the worlds most innovative and luxurious brokerage firm.

Contact: info@alphacapintl.com or use the contact info on the contact us page.

Honesty is guaranteed here, speedy processing of deposit and withdrawal is also guaranteed.

And if you have the required volume, you have the potential of becoming one of the selected few regional offices, having an opportunity to service local clients and profit share under our distinguished brand.

Thanks.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sell UJ,GJ

Buy EU, EJ

Buy limit AUD @ 1.0463

all for 30pips
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2012

Buy EU, GU, EJ, GJ, AU for 20pips.

Note: You dont have to take all trades but only the pair you trade with good money management
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2012

Note:
You dont have to take all trades but only the pair you trade with good money management
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2012

Note: You dont have to take all trades but only the pair you trade with good money management
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2012
surveycash:

Note:
You dont have to take all trades but only the pair you trade with good money management

TP hit for all. God be praised.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by Rich4god(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Good... we will get there.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rich4god: Good... we will get there.

Thanks
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2012

Buy EU, EG and GJ
Sell AU, GU all for 20pips
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by kenny5: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
I love your tread and behoove on me to be a part of your tread.
And i like your courage for your sincere contribution to the forex
buz in this forum.I ve been following your post and in your own
little way your are adding value to other people's life,keep the
good work.
Pls do not mind those critics just be focus and keep learning.
I will joining you by contribute on this tread so that we can make
a difference.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by FXKing2012(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2012
I'm switching from FTA to DFTA next year.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2012
kenny5: I love your tread and behoove on me to be a part of your tread.
And i like your courage for your sincere contribution to the forex
buz in this forum.I ve been following your post and in your own
little way your are adding value to other people's life,keep the
good work.
Pls do not mind those critics just be focus and keep learning.
I will joining you by contribute on this tread so that we can make
a difference.

Thank you for your kind words. I used to think forex was a scam in the dark days. This thread is created to rekindle hope to those who thought as I did too. I just want them to know it's real. I'll appreciate your contribution. Thanks once more.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by sympathy55(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2012
jydolikz:

With due respect, I want to ask if God really opened your understanding to Forex Trading OR Online Survey? With what I have seen so far on this thread, you are far from knowing talk less of understanding what Forex Trading is.
You seems to be in hurry to teach what you don't understand or maybe I should say you are not a good teacher. I wonder how you intend to help anyone make it with forex trading when you can't even advise on money management or you think forex is only about BUY and SELL?
I will advise you to spend more time helping yourself to understand FX Trading.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER LEARN. ALWAYS LIKE PROBLEMS.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2012
FXKing2012: I'm switching from FTA to DFTA next year.

cheesy I'll be much grateful to have elders in the house but you'll still be needed @ FTA too. So, I wont mind sharing you with them.. grin grin
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by ruggedcuzz: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Can you pls talk on leverage in forex and how leverage can affect trading...also what leverage do you advice ppl to use
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by FXKing2012(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2012
ruggedcuzz: Can you pls talk on leverage in forex and how leverage can affect trading...also what leverage do you advice ppl to use

We are going to make this thread much richer as from January by talking abt strategies, leverage, money management, discipline in trading, forex brokers, etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2012

Buy EU, GU, EJ, GJ, AU for 20pips or more.

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by wapmasta001(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
surveycash:
Buy EU, GU, EJ, GJ, AU for 20pips or more.

I believe diz is todays alert...if yes...at wat time am i supose to bet diz bets. And wat duration??
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
wapmasta001:
I believe diz is todays alert...if yes...at wat time am i supose to bet diz bets. And wat duration??

Alert is posted 10pm daily NGT. The duration is until the limit is met (tp or sl).
Thanks
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
ruggedcuzz: Can you pls talk on leverage in forex and how leverage can affect trading...also what leverage do you advice ppl to use

Leverage and Margin Defined
What is leverage?

We know we've tackled this before, but this topic is so important, we felt the need to discuss it again.

The textbook definition of "leverage" is having the ability to control a large amount of money using none or very little of your own money and borrowing the rest.

For example, to control a $100,000 position, your broker will set aside $1,000 from your account. Your leverage, which is expressed in ratios, is now 100:1.
You're now controlling $100,000 with $1,000.

Let's say the $100,000 investment rises in value to $101,000 or $1,000. If you had to come up with the entire $100,000 capital yourself, your return would be a puny 1% ($1,000 gain / $100,000 initial investment).

This is also called 1:1 leverage. Of course, I think 1:1 leverage is a misnomer because if you have to come up with the entire amount you're trying to control, where is the leverage in that?

Fortunately, you're not leveraged 1:1, you're leveraged 100:1. The broker only had to put aside $1,000 of your money, so your return is a groovy 100% ($1,000 gain / $1,000 initial investment).

Now we want you to do a quick exercise. Calculate what your return would be if you lost $1,000.

If you calculated it the same way we did, which is also called the correct way, you would have ended up with a -1% return using 1:1 leverage and a WTF! -100% return using 100:1 leverage.

You've probably heard the good ol' clichés like "Leverage is a double-edged sword." or "Leverage is a two-way street." As you can see, these clichés weren't lying.

What is margin?

So what about the term "margin"? Excellent question.

Let's go back to the earlier example:

For example, in forex, to control a $100,000 position, your broker will set aside $1,000 from your account. Your leverage, which is expressed in ratios, is now 100:1. You're now controlling $100,000 with $1,000.

The $1,000 deposit is "margin" you had to give in order to use leverage.

Margin is the amount of money needed as a "good faith deposit" to open a position with your broker. It is used by your broker to maintain your position. Your broker basically takes your margin deposit and pools them with everyone else's margin deposits, and uses this one "super margin deposit" to be able to place trades within the interbank network.

Understanding leverage is quite complex but here is a simplified view:

When you trade currencies in standard lots you are in fact contracting to buy or sell in multiples of $100,000 worth of currency. Each $100,000 is 1 regular or standard lot.

Because of the leveraged nature of retail trading, you will never need to put up $100,000 to finance the transaction because you will secure the transaction with a proportion of your money based upon how much leverage you are using.

Leverage is in essence the amount of money you are contracting to buy or sell verses the amount of money you are actually using to secure the transaction (margin).

For example, if you buy or sell 1 standard lot at leverage of 100:1 you are contracting to buy or sell $100,000 worth of currency but you are only using $1000 of margin to secure this transaction.

What this means in real trading terms is that the higher the leverage, the greater the return on a small movement of price in your favour but also the greater the risk should price move against you.

It is very usual for retail traders to use a leverage of 100:1 but as your account grows ($100,000 or more) a lower leverage would give you and your account greater protection.

On a standard lot trade of 1 lot at leverage of 100:1 for each price movement of 1 pip you would gain or lose $10.

At a leverage of 200:1 you would gain or lose $20 for each 1 pip change in price and so on.

This means that although on the winning side your profits grow much more quickly, your stop loss requirement (financially) would be twice as high – your risk is twice as high.

Some brokerages offer as much as 250 or even as high as 400 to 1 leverage, but my advice would be to never use leverage greater than 100:1. And to reduce that level as soon as possible.

Most professional account managers would never use leverage in excess of 20:1

If you are trading mini lots (0.1) then all of the figures above would be divided by 10.

If you are trading micro lots (0.01) then all of the figures above would be divided by 100.

So as you can clearly see, it is in some large part, the amount of leverage employed by the trader that makes trading more difficult. So why use leverage at all?

If you had at your disposal a vast amount of money that you were free to speculate with, such as is the case with some famous investors such as George Soros and Warren Buffet, then of course a great deal of money could be made or lost with a relative low element of risk by being what is known as a “real money” Investor. That is to say a trader that speculates on buying one currency against another without any leverage at all.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of traders do not have such deep pockets, and so the only way that they can trade the currency markets is by leveraging their money and taking on board increased risk.

Taking on more risk is to some extent acceptable strategy, so long as you both understand the nature of the risk, and so long as you have a money management strategy. If you end up taking the risk, without understanding that risk and making suitable preparations to manage that risk, then you are most likely to end up being one of the 95% of those traders who lose money.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by kenny5: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
I am going to start posting signal and my approach
will be as stated below;

BUY AT PRICE THIS
STOP LOSS AT THIS(AT LEAST 20-30PIPS)
TAKE PROFIT AT THIS(AT LEAST 40-50PIPS AND ABOVE)
SHOW YOU RESISTANCE & SUPPORT LEVEL AND WHY
I will do my best to make a difference here.
THOUGH my schedules are tight but i just have to
join the creator of this tread by the special grace
of GOD
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by Rich4god(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Buy EU now.... 1st TP 1.3242 2nd TP 1.3280. SL should be around 1.3180/1.3160
F@YOR
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by Rich4god(m): 4:37am On Dec 19, 2012
Rich4god: Buy EU now.... 1st TP 1.3242 2nd TP 1.3280. SL should be around 1.3180/1.3160
F@YOR
1st TP hit... Waiting for the second one. Price might go above 1.3280... So if you have the time, you can extend your 2nd TP then trail the profit.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by Abrahamweb(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2012
please,i need help,how do i set 2 tp and 1 sl.is there any script for that.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by wapmasta001(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2012
surveycash:

Alert is posted 10pm daily NGT. The duration is until the limit is met (tp or sl).
Thanks
Thanks..am not betting forex..but i knw i can use diz for betonmarkets..like he many minutes can i set d duration to?? And hope no proble?? You did nt post alert yesterday, hope to c ur alerts today
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sell EU,EJ,GU,GJ & AU for 30pips or more..
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
surveycash: Sell EU,EJ,GU,GJ & AU for 30pips or more..

Just now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank / State House Clinic as metaphor for Nigeria’s condition- The Guardian / Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.