Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Daily Forex Trade Alerts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Forex Trade Alerts (11867 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 5:43am On Oct 20, 2012

This thread has been created to rebuild the confidence of those who think forex is not real and to give hope to the hopeless in forex trading. It could be difficult believing fx is real. I have been there but God opened my understanding and will be happy if He uses me to open yours too. For this reason, I will be dropping my trade decisions here daily by the grace of God.

I dont have screen shots to convince you or account statement to prove anything but these signals are coming from my LIVE account.

I trade 5 currency pairs with a daily target of 20pips/pair.

Alert comes daily btw 10:00pm - 11:00pm in this format (Buy/SELL EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips)

We can make it if we try...
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by saudatu(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2012
surveycash:
This thread has been created to rebuild the confidence of those who think forex is not real and to give hope to the hopeless in forex trading. It could be difficult believing fx is real. I have been there but God opened my understanding and will be happy if He uses me to open yours too. For this reason, I will be dropping my trade decisions here daily by the grace of God.

I dont have screen shots to convince you or account statement to prove anything but these signals are coming from my LIVE account.

Alert comes daily btw 10:00pm - 11:00pm in this format (Buy/SELL EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips)

o.k bro we are waiting to see ur assertion ....
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Next Alert
Time:10:00pm
Sunday 21st October, 2012
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank God for seeing another beautiful trading week. We trust in him for a wonderful and pipful week ahead

SELL EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by ncpat(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
surveycash: Thank God for seeing another beautiful trading week. We trust in him for a wonderful and pipful week ahead

ok let`s see
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2012
ncpat:
ok let`s see

Don't you think you should have an entry price or prices? or people can just enter sell anywhere between 10pm-11pm?
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by peterowode: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2012
let wait and see how effective this would be
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2012
honeric01:

Don't you think you should have an entry price or prices where people can just enter sell anywhere between 10pm-11pm?

That's a nice suggestion sir. I'll see what I can do.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 3:19am On Oct 22, 2012
surveycash: SELL EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips

Still valid now @ 3:18am
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by Manweysabi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Watching in a rearview!
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2012

Today has been sloppy. Thank God for the GU that his TP and the other 3 that hit our SL. EU is still running and will be closed by 10pm if there is a change in bias. The pairs underwent a price correction which is typical of Mondays.

Next Alert
Time:10:00pm
Monday 22nd October, 2012
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
BUY EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by howellsd2: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
surveycash: BUY EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips
surveycash, you don't really know how to predict Forex signals. try going long on Forex markets so you don't enter unnecessary loss. for me i trade only one currency pair, and that is the EUR/USD. i have entered sell @ 1.3066 with H1 chart and will exit if my customized indicator says so. check your market now you will see that it is selling. thanks every one. in case you need signals, please leave your phone number with me so i can get to you. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2012
surveycash: BUY EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 20pips and sl 50pips

If you are yet to pull the trigger, please do it now.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
Thank God for today. All orders hit pink. Tomorrow is another day
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
SELL EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 30pips and sl 50pips

TP modified to 20pip for all
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
surveycash: SELL EU, GU, EJ, GJ and AU all for 30pips and sl 50pips

TP modified to 20pip for all

Thank God for today. 3 wins, 2 losses.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
buy EURJPY at 103.51-> sl: 103.01 tp: 103.91
buy EURUSD at 1.2973-> sl: 1.2923 tp: 1.3013
buy limit GBPJPY at 127.80 sl: 127.34 tp: 128.20
buy limit AUDUSD at 1.0335 sl: 1.0285 tp: 1.0374
buy limit GBPUSD at 1.6017 sl: 1.5964 tp: 1.6057

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
surveycash: buy EURJPY at 103.51-> sl: 103.01 tp: 103.91
buy EURUSD at 1.2973-> sl: 1.2923 tp: 1.3013
buy limit GBPJPY at 127.80 sl: 127.34 tp: 128.20
buy limit AUDUSD at 1.0335 sl: 1.0285 tp: 1.0374
buy limit GBPUSD at 1.6017 sl: 1.5964 tp: 1.6057

TP hit for the 2 instant orders while the pending orders were not filled. Please cancel all PENDING ORDERS and leave the market for tomorrow.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by jydolikz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
surveycash:

With due respect, I want to ask if God really opened your understanding to Forex Trading OR Online Survey? With what I have seen so far on this thread, you are far from knowing talk less of understanding what Forex Trading is.
You seems to be in hurry to teach what you don't understand or maybe I should say you are not a good teacher. I wonder how you intend to help anyone make it with forex trading when you can't even advise on money management or you think forex is only about BUY and SELL?
I will advise you to spend more time helping yourself to understand FX Trading.

1 Like

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by jydolikz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
surveycash: Thank God for seeing another beautiful trading week. We trust in him for a wonderful and pipful week ahead

What percentage of your account will you use to have 5 trades running at the same time?
If you are truly trading this on a live account, I humbly advise you switch back to Demo Trading.
And if you are so sure of your success, just add your account to MT4stats so that we can all see how successful your trading system is and how far it can help others.

1 Like

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by jydolikz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
surveycash:

Thank God for today. 3 wins, 2 losses.
Thank God indeed! 3 wins = +6o pips and 2 losses = -100 pips.
TOTAL = -40 pips.
I also join you in thanking God for the 40 pips loss.

1 Like

Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
buy limit GBPUSD at 1.6105 sl: 1.6065 tp: 1.6155
buy limit GBPJPY at 129.38 sl: 128.82 tp: 129.88
sell limit 1.20 EURUSD at 1.2953 sl: 1.3003 tp: 1.2903
sell EURJPY at 103.92 was modified -> sl: 104.42 tp: 103.62
sell AUDUSD at 1.0354 was modified -> sl: 1.0404 tp: 1.0325

Thank God for this week.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
jydolikz:
What percentage of your account will you use to have 5 trades running at the same time?
If you are truly trading this on a live account, I humbly advise you switch back to Demo Trading.
And if you are so sure of your success, just add your account to MT4stats so that we can all see how successful your trading system is and how far it can help others.

1. The percentage of your account exposed to trading depends on many factors two of which are your risk aversion and trading style. A scalper can risk 100% of his account on a trade but it would be suicidal for a swing trader to do so given same capital/equity.

2. Thanks for the advice. I will only quit trading live/change strategy if I have a streak of losses in a week on all the pairs I trade.

3. Honestly, I did not open this thread to prove anything. Posting screen shots or mt4 accounts do not prove anything. For that reason, I can't post my live account here for privacy reasons but here is a contest account to satisfy your curiosity sir http://incomelegends.mt4stats.com/.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
jydolikz:
Thank God indeed! 3 wins = +6o pips and 2 losses = -100 pips.
TOTAL = -40 pips.
I also join you in thanking God for the 40 pips loss.

That's just me. I thank God losing days just as much as I do for the winners. He is the owner of all riches, wisdom and wealth.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by jydolikz(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2012
surveycash:
1. The percentage of your account exposed to trading depends on many factors two of which are your risk aversion and trading style. A scalper can risk 100% of his account on a trade but it would be suicidal for a swing trader to do so given same capital/equity.

2. Thanks for the advice. I will only quit trading live/change strategy if I have a streak of losses in a week on all the pairs I trade.

3. Honestly, I did not open this thread to prove anything. Posting screen shots or mt4 accounts do not prove anything. For that reason, I can't post my live account here for privacy reasons but here is a contest account to satisfy your curiosity sir http://incomelegends.mt4stats.com/.
You said you did not open this thread to prove anything but you said in your first post on this thread that you want to rebuild confidence and give hope to the hopeless in forex trading. Please my brother,can you just check the mt4stats page you posted and tell me why is not showing anything. Stop fooling yourself.
You can't even give good explanation or advise on percentage risk. I wonder the kind of hope and confidence you are here to give.
Why did you even think of starting a thread on Forex trading when you can't even make a reasonable contribution at FOREX TRADE ALERT SEASONS?
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2012
jydolikz:
You said you did not open this thread to prove anything but you said in your first post on this thread that you want to rebuild confidence and give hope to the hopeless in forex trading. Please my brother,can you just check the mt4stats page you posted and tell me why is not showing anything. Stop fooling yourself.
You can't even give good explanation or advise on percentage risk. I wonder the kind of hope and confidence you are here to give.
Why did you even think of starting a thread on Forex trading when you can't even make a reasonable contribution at FOREX TRADE ALERT SEASONS?

Mr man, what's really your problem? just tell me why you are sweating on another person's personal decision, he's doing this on his own and i don't see why you should be here shouting him down or did he force you to take his calls? some people sef angry
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by Finsight: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2012

I really appreciate you intention. It is quite unwise to risk 50 pips to gain 20 pips. It is 5:2 risk to reward ratio. I think your risk to reward raio should be 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 2:3, 2:5 and so on. Calculate your risk to reward ratio and dont risk more than 3% of your account per trade.

Hope this helps! Thanks!
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by jydolikz(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2012
honeric01:

Mr man, what's really your problem? just tell me why you are sweating on another person's personal decision, he's doing this on his own and i don't see why you should be here shouting him down or did he force you to take his calls? some people sef angry
Birds of a feather! Is this how you too trade to ruin your account? From your posts in FTA I can determine your kind of person when it comes to Forex trading. I can see you don't have anything better than what he is doing, that is why you don't see anything bad in it.
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2012
jydolikz:
Birds of a feather! Is this how you too trade to ruin your account? From your posts in FTA I can determine your kind of person when it comes to Forex trading. I can see you don't have anything better than what he is doing, that is why you don't see anything bad in it.

Hehehe, very easy to know noise makers.. keep yelling, hope you have a mirror?
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2012
Finsight:

I really appreciate you intention. It is quite unwise to risk 50 pips to gain 20 pips. It is 5:2 risk to reward ratio. I think your risk to reward raio should be 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 2:3, 2:5 and so on. Calculate your risk to reward ratio and dont risk more than 3% of your account per trade.

Hope this helps! Thanks!

You have a point sir. Am working on it. The reason why I use an sl of 50 is to give the trade room to breath. Have you experienced being stopped out only for the trend to continue in your direction.?
Re: Daily Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2012

Money Management (MM) - Part 1

This is a very strong tool to forex trading success. Without this, a trader could lose his account to margin call. So, what is money management in fx? Simply put, MM is the risk percentage alloted (RPA) to a particular capital/equity. As there are different traders with different strategies, so are there different RPA. So, how much is the RPA? This depends on the risk aversion/appetite of the trader. Some suggest 2 - 10% as RPA. Say you have chosen an RPA of 5% on your 1000usd account (which is 50usd). How do you put this on your chart? The problem most trader have is how to translate the chosen RPA on their trade. The essence of this post is to show you how.

To determine RPA, you need to know the price/pip (ppp) and the lot size. The lot is calculated using;
Lot = ( capital x leverage )
-------------------
---------------- eqn (1)
( Ask Price x 100, 000 )

This is not complex. It is just like saying you have N1000 and you need to buy some pen @ N10/dozen, how many dozens could you buy?
Dozens = (capital)/(Price per dozen) ---------------- eqn (2)
= N1000/N10
= 100
So with N1000, you can buy 100 dozens of pen.

In eqn (1), 100,000 makes a standard lot and in eqn (2), 12 make a standard dozen.

The lot in eqn (1) is actually the maximum allowable size your 1000usd can buy for a given pair as different pairs have different ask price (price per pip)

----------------------
To be continued...

Facebook version here: http://www./233857170077482/doc/238433382953194/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sporry Info / Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist / Sterling Bank's Talk To Buy Keystone Ends, Plans Bond Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.