Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Find. A Product For Your Purpose(talent) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Find. A Product For Your Purpose(talent) (429 Views)

I Need A Product To Distribute / Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? / How Can I Get A Patent Right To A Product In Nigeria And Maybe Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find. A Product For Your Purpose(talent) by dapmillz(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2012
During creation, God deposited into each and everyone of us great treasures that'll take us through life. The earths treasures- gold, diamond, platinum, are found in the ground and where were you formed from??. I bet you now understand what am talking about. What you need on your body, is already inside ur body..
My point here is, find a product for what God as deposited into your life. There's no man without a treasure. You knw how to sing, write, dance, talk etc. You can develop urself by practicing this abiliies and when you'v perfected your practice, People will come to you with treasures(money) in their. hands to pay for that talent.
I hope this helps.. Morning nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Economists Play Role To Downgrade Manufacturing Growth? / Gifts To Put Reverence For Your Priceless Sentiments / Counselling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.